242/278
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SKUZZI View Post
    You are quite wrong. The method was explained in detail by Sarick and I on January 29th, 2011. (Getting behind blue barrier (Client Side)) Jaburius then released a video of how to do it on February 19th, 2011. There was a "preview" posted earlier by Jaburius. However, this was not a release of the method, but a simple exploration video of going to GM Island. They decided to keep the method private. We found it independently and released it earlier than Jaburius did. Case closed.
    The Jaburius first video about how to get in Secondworld was in 2010, your post was in 2011, So Jaburius released to the public the original method before

How to get on GM Island in 8.1.5 - Tutorial BFA ( The last visit )
    Madorisiath's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    242/278
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this is not a repost, please watch entirely my video to the end

China - Hellfireous's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/42
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the author expresses the spirit of exploration, it is worthy of praise, and the method used, I guess it is half right! Only by constantly trying to explore, can we all progress, isn’t it?Please watch the video! !

4. Thanks Madorisiath, neneslol (2 members gave Thanks to China - Hellfireous for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    Yes, we are. This method has been known for over 8 years now. You should use search function before posting exploits mate.
    Honestly, Arrrdolf / Jab is the original finder of this "specific" method. He's too busy exploring irl atm to care about the drama though, he doesn't even play WoW anymore.

Bearing in mind you have next to no reputation here, and nobody knows your name in this community, it's not wise for you to try and claim off of others hard work.
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 06-11-2019 at 09:27 AM. Reason: spelling
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who the fuck cares (@drama). And nowhere in the post linked did they say to use blink either
    Last edited by Dante; 06-11-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

7. Thanks Hazzbazzy, Madorisiath (2 members gave Thanks to Dante for this useful post)
    Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    Honestly, Arrrdolf / Jab is the original finder of this "specific" method. He's too busy exploring irl atm to care about the drama though, he doesn't even play WoW anymore.

Bearing in mind you have next to no reputation here, and nobody knows your name in this community, it's not wise for you to try and claim off of others hard work.
    Hi there,
    video part may be true,
    but nowhere can I find the released method that we have posted, posted before us.
    So if I could restate myself.
    Theory and previews of exploits != actual guide of how to do an exploit.
    We did actually find it ourself, and we had no other source telling us of "how to", and to add to that, we did post an "how to" before anyone else.

Best regards.

Thanks G/R
    242/278
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Jaburius post : 02/05/2010 ( the original method how to ) WoW 3.3.3 How to get to Secondworld [easy way] - YouTube
    - Your post : 01/29/2011

- Your second post : 11/19/2014
    - Post before your second post : 07/15/2012 7th World [GM Island] (ПЕРЕВОД) - YouTube

SKUZZI's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Madorisiath View Post
    - Jaburius post : 02/05/2010 ( the original method how to ) WoW 3.3.3 How to get to Secondworld [easy way] - YouTube
    - Your post : 01/29/2011

- Your second post : 11/19/2014
    - Post before your second post : 07/15/2012 7th World [GM Island] (ПЕРЕВОД) - YouTube
    No one is talking about secondworld itself. Did you even read or watch anything I posted or said? We are talking about the passenger mount method which allow you to pass through terrain, which you used in your video and which Sarick and I first explained first. If you want to talk about secondworld however, the method of getting into secondworld explained in the video you linked uses a different and vastly inferior method than the one described by Sarick and I (alt + f4 right after pressing release spirit, instead of waiting for like 6 minutes lol).

We can keep playing this game Madorisiath, but don't you have more YouTube videos to attend to? Clicks and subscribers have to be made, you know.
    In Exploits We Trust.

Thanks G/R
    242/278
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is talking about secondworld itself. Did you even read or watch anything I posted or said? We are talking about the passenger mount method which allow you to pass through terrain, which you used in your video and which Sarick and I first explained first. If you want to talk about secondworld however, the method of getting into secondworld explained in the video you linked uses a different and vastly inferior method than the one described by Sarick and I (alt + f4 right after pressing release spirit, instead of waiting for like 6 minutes lol).

We can keep playing this game Madorisiath, but don't you have more YouTube videos to attend to? Clicks and subscribers have to be made, you know.
    01/25/2011 GM Island 4.0.3 Cataclysm - Redone [Preview] - YouTube

The timing is too perfect to be a simple coincidence, your post was just posted 4 days after Jaburius and Cruven

So this is my conclusion : You watched this video, and because you knew the secondworld glitch before by watching his first video, you obviously deducted that both are probably related, so in 4 days you tested the secondworld with a friend with a 2 seater mount to see if your deduction was right and yes it was right, then you posted immediatly the method on Ownedcore to be the first and steal the glory before Jaburius made a how to

Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't you hear?

It's ironic that your ego is built on this 'vastly superior' "exploit", especially when it's a copypasta job

There's no point bitching about a 6 year old exploit, but gj to Mado+ everyone else for keeping the community alive.
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 06-12-2019 at 06:42 AM.

13. Thanks Madorisiath (1 members gave Thanks to Hazzbazzy for this useful post)
    dougy4t's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    47/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont listen to the negative press Madorisiath,Keep up the great work mate,appreciate the effort in making the video and contributing to the forum.

15. Thanks Madorisiath (1 members gave Thanks to dougy4t for this useful post)
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread cleanup in 3.... 2.... 1....

But seriously, its funny watching a couple blu rank arguing with elite and legendary rank about things. seems a bit like biting the hand that feeds.

then arguing that apparently 2010 comes before 2011 because someone wills it to be so? or something?

in the end:

(/popcorn)

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

17. Thanks Hazzbazzy (1 members gave Thanks to TehVoyager for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    Thread cleanup in 3.... 2.... 1....

But seriously, its funny watching a couple blu rank arguing with elite and legendary rank about things. seems a bit like biting the hand that feeds.

then arguing that apparently 2010 comes before 2011 because someone wills it to be so? or something?

in the end:

(/popcorn)
    To be fair, what else is there to in BFA?

Cruven123's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to see our methods still live on in the exploration community and this was a pretty smart follow up on the secondworld method. +rep and love
    Keepers of the Secrets

20. Thanks Hazzbazzy (1 members gave Thanks to Cruven123 for this useful post)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12