243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[7.3.5] Invasion Point: Sangua

Theres nothing out there, but the challenge of actually getting out there was fun.

There's a minimum of 2 sets of invisible walls (for whatever reason) blocking entry (or exit, depending on how you look at it!).

"HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

[7.3.5] Invasion Point: Sangua
    WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Sangua!! You use the same spots/methods that I do (although obviously I use blink & tigers instead of the Druid trees & charges, etc).
    It took me a couple visits to figure out the second wall. Bravo to that! And love watching you and those trees, makes me think about making a Druid.
    You mention the two sets of walls in Sangua "for whatever reason". I think the reason was exploration security.
    It was Blizzard's way of protecting these Invasion Points... as nearly all of them have this same double set of walls.
    Thanks much for sharing this exploration. Impressive stuff.

(Also, I disagree with "there's nothing out there". I've been seeing a lot of explorers say that sort of thing lately, and it drives me nuts.
    Sangua has awesome bones and giant skulls out there, and zig zag walls, and canyons! And end game walls where you can look under the world.
    I personally find what's 'out there', especially in the Legion Invasion Points, to be beautiful.
    Even instances like Court of Stars, which only have small portions that are different (no water), and then are surrounded by exact copies of the world...
    I even find those exact copies to be beautiful! There's something serene about visiting a village with no mobs, or an instance portal that's missing.
    I just wish explorers would stop saying "there's nothing out there". I see it too often! Ok rant over, love y'all.)

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    Love Sangua!! You use the same spots/methods that I do (although obviously I use blink & tigers instead of the Druid trees & charges, etc).
    It took me a couple visits to figure out the second wall. Bravo to that! And love watching you and those trees, makes me think about making a Druid.
    You mention the two sets of walls in Sangua "for whatever reason". I think the reason was exploration security.
    It was Blizzard's way of protecting these Invasion Points... as nearly all of them have this same double set of walls.
    Thanks much for sharing this exploration. Impressive stuff.

(Also, I disagree with "there's nothing out there". I've been seeing a lot of explorers say that sort of thing lately, and it drives me nuts.
    Sangua has awesome bones and giant skulls out there, and zig zag walls, and canyons! And end game walls where you can look under the world.
    I personally find what's 'out there', especially in the Legion Invasion Points, to be beautiful.
    Even instances like Court of Stars, which only have small portions that are different (no water), and then are surrounded by exact copies of the world...
    I even find those exact copies to be beautiful! There's something serene about visiting a village with no mobs, or an instance portal that's missing.
    I just wish explorers would stop saying "there's nothing out there". I see it too often! Ok rant over, love y'all.)
    If you look at the invasion map files, they're all on the same map. Meaning you could fly from one to another in theory
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Xecis's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice calendar bro