30/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dalaran Post Office escape

nothing special, I was just wondering where this room is located.
    Spoiler: Same system as SW mage tower, under the map, but here you can "explore" a bit because of the water (really a bit, it's under map so, disconnect fest ).

Dalaran Post Office escape
    WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting this! I saw screenshots of this elsewhere, but the video helps me get my bearings.
    I figured it would have been instant DC the moment you hit the water...pleasantly surprised you could move around as much as you did even without disconnecting faster.
    I must spread my reputation before giving to neneslol again, but you've got some coming for this.

(oh, and my obligatory "Damn f*%king Demon Hunters!" over your jumping abilities. Freakin' easy mode climbing/jumping...bah! lol)
    (also... wish easy offline mode was still a thing... would allow us to swim around in this water offline and further get our bearings...bah x 2!)
    (and finally... wish the damn letter would spawn for me, or someone was offering it cheap on my realm... I want to see this room! Bah x 3 )

neneslol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    30/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty WizardTrokair, in fact you can't move forward (if you double jump + wings you get insta dc for exemple, is just double jump + forward really quick), but side and back is ok if you stay close to the wall.
    Upward is tricky because if you exceed the height of the room you get dc.

And for the letter, i just buy it for 80k, already farm the octopus mount before the "nerf", i don't want to spam click another pixel for 10 hours ^^

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Octopus mount? Nerf?

(I hear you on the 80K man... although I was hoping for between 45-65K like I've heard on some servers. I did purchase & sell a WoW Token last night just to get my gold up for this very purpose.)

neneslol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    30/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry this mount Fathom Dweller - Item - World of Warcraft , long story short, you need to click on like, 8 orbs hidden in broken shore.
    Before Blizzard patch it, orbs could be click only by one player at the same time, and some orbs had 30/45min respawn, particulary one in Stormhein in a cave with geyser who can kill you ... .
    The letter farm remind me this ... without geyser ^^.