Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adolphin View Post
    Not quite...
    Could you elaborate a bit? Not quite gone because those of us who have the items from pre-wrath still have them, or something else?

[OLD NAXX HUNT] Possible clue found
    adolphin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Earthcel View Post
    Could you elaborate a bit? Not quite gone because those of us who have the items from pre-wrath still have them, or something else?
    Well if you can find people with the old patterns and can pick up some runes, you can still get the original gear. Also there are a few old pieces of Naxx 40 left in the new instance.
    I'm not a narcissist, you idiot.

spoutnik's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quests for the gear are no longer available. The gear is replaced with lv 80 gear.
    And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spoutnik View Post
    The quests for the gear are no longer available. The gear is replaced with lv 80 gear.
    Thanks captain obvious.

spoutnik's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just replying to your comment, but you're welcome, thank you
    And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

ketrish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    christ....srsly ppl - some others spent a lot more time than you think on naxx's things...
    so few facts:
    1.0 naxx40 => wotlk => naxx10/25
    1.1 quest were doable still in naxx25 (those ones from 40man version)
    1.2 it was located in instanced naxx/epl (some sources were telling - winterspring as source of making trailer for naxx40)
    1.3 instanced naxx/epl had 1 thing which i never could explore - green baron portal hidden behind rocks (like normal back key entrance to stratholme or alpha instance portal from strath to naxx40)
    1.4 naxx40 was designed in same way as bwl - in theory green portal near baron's place in strath was orginally designed as portal to naxx40 (bwl style as i wrote arleady)
    1.5 old entrance to naxx (ziggurat) in live version has been moved around 30-40 yards under ground (same place where he was) - still accessible, in instanced version it's still in old spot
    1.6 instnaced naxx/epl is mix of winterspring/old epl
    1.7 ppl who are saying that What happens if you're left in naxx after 3.0? - YouTube is fake didn't do their homework
    1.7.1 if you left your char in instance and raid disbands then it normally teleports you out - in this video you can see instanced naxx/epl, so char was moved to "new" place of naxx
    1.8 in old map files (wotlk ones) oddly there were tectures of naxx floating above epl (of course hidden to players & there was topic here about it)
    1.9 about 1.3 - there are still files in web which say that there were plans for doing it in bwl way & explanation why there is floating ziggurat there
    2.0 i was always curious why within some patch (prolly cata) they've added invisible walls in old content that can't get you higher while using flying mount (with 1.8 it was curious for me untill they fixed some items which could be used as a "ladder to heavens" with use for instance of darkmoon tiger to pass it out)
    2.1 there are no more quest for t3 (thanks to cata & purge of the quest logs)
    2.2 also there are no quest givers for t3 etc etc
    2.3 frozen runes are still available (imho they're being duped for some time now - friend of mine found a guy who claims to have around 900.... ekhm 900 prolly would make you now richest guy in entire wow but w/e)
    2.4 crafts which required runes are still available (if you learned them before changes)
    2.5 portals which you saw were nothing more than wings portals - for instance from K2 in instanced naxx/epl go left with slow fall etc to flat brown mountains - there should be 4HM wing, behind stratholme gate & underground - there will be maexena's portals etc etc, it juyst simply contain lower wings of naxx in naxx (as floating above instance epl/naxx)
    2.6 corrupted ashbringer & company... well let me put this way
    2.6.1. when i 1st went to instanced naxx (was i think before public release of this trick via yt) - there were mobs for 60, bosses were "skulls" (dont remember their hps), mobs did drop few silvers etc but couldnt farm any green to be sure that loot table was still from old naxx, after public release for some part of the time there was no trash there (dunno why) and then they came back as 80's versions etc
    2.6.2. i can only assume that with WoD expansion where you technically go back in time line - ashbringer could pop out at bmah - if wotlk opening playing axe can be found at bmah then why the hell not CA if you'd be in the past where ashbringer wasn't yet been "cleansed" during phasing from vanilla => wotlk but i would not wait for be in 100% CA - for instance, main boss of AQ20 technically drops lich king's helmet but from the past :P
    2.6.2.1. yet there could be imho nice feature in wod - you could for instance collect that kind of items but in wod content they'd be only more or less cosmetic but if you'd travel* to normal time line (aka wotlk++) it would change to present's look (like lk) but it does require double modeling so dunno (it's just an idea :P)

that's what i can remember atm, for all grammar mistakes/mistypes i do apologize
    ps. a tip - friend of mine who was obsessed with naxx40 for some time even found similarities in textures in some locations like in ghostlands etc

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ketrish View Post
    christ....srsly ppl - some others spent a lot more time than you think on naxx's things...
    so few facts:
    1.2 it was located in instanced naxx/epl (some sources were telling - winterspring as source of making trailer for naxx40)
    1.3 instanced naxx/epl had 1 thing which i never could explore - green baron portal hidden behind rocks (like normal back key entrance to stratholme or alpha instance portal from strath to naxx40)
    1.4 naxx40 was designed in same way as bwl - in theory green portal near baron's place in strath was orginally designed as portal to naxx40 (bwl style as i wrote arleady)
    1.5 old entrance to naxx (ziggurat) in live version has been moved around 30-40 yards under ground (same place where he was) - still accessible, in instanced version it's still in old spot
    1.7 ppl who are saying that What happens if you're left in naxx after 3.0? - YouTube is fake didn't do their homework
    1.7.1 if you left your char in instance and raid disbands then it normally teleports you out - in this video you can see instanced naxx/epl, so char was moved to "new" place of naxx
    1.8 in old map files (wotlk ones) oddly there were tectures of naxx floating above epl (of course hidden to players & there was topic here about it)
    1.9 about 1.3 - there are still files in web which say that there were plans for doing it in bwl way & explanation why there is floating ziggurat there
    2.0 i was always curious why within some patch (prolly cata) they've added invisible walls in old content that can't get you higher while using flying mount (with 1.8 it was curious for me untill they fixed some items which could be used as a "ladder to heavens" with use for instance of darkmoon tiger to pass it out)
    2.3 frozen runes are still available (imho they're being duped for some time now - friend of mine found a guy who claims to have around 900.... ekhm 900 prolly would make you now richest guy in entire wow but w/e)
    2.4 crafts which required runes are still available (if you learned them before changes)
    2.5 portals which you saw were nothing more than wings portals - for instance from K2 in instanced naxx/epl go left with slow fall etc to flat brown mountains - there should be 4HM wing, behind stratholme gate & underground - there will be maexena's portals etc etc, it juyst simply contain lower wings of naxx in naxx (as floating above instance epl/naxx)
    2.6.1. when i 1st went to instanced naxx (was i think before public release of this trick via yt) - there were mobs for 60, bosses were "skulls" (dont remember their hps), mobs did drop few silvers etc but couldnt farm any green to be sure that loot table was still from old naxx, after public release for some part of the time there was no trash there (dunno why) and then they came back as 80's versions etc
    2.6.2. i can only assume that with WoD expansion where you technically go back in time line - ashbringer could pop out at bmah - if wotlk opening playing axe can be found at bmah then why the hell not CA if you'd be in the past where ashbringer wasn't yet been "cleansed" during phasing from vanilla => wotlk but i would not wait for be in 100% CA - for instance, main boss of AQ20 technically drops lich king's helmet but from the past :P
    2.6.2.1. yet there could be imho nice feature in wod - you could for instance collect that kind of items but in wod content they'd be only more or less cosmetic but if you'd travel* to normal time line (aka wotlk++) it would change to present's look (like lk) but it does require double modeling so dunno (it's just an idea :P)

that's what i can remember atm, for all grammar mistakes/mistypes i do apologize
    ps. a tip - friend of mine who was obsessed with naxx40 for some time even found similarities in textures in some locations like in ghostlands etc

I have corrupted ashbringer, you know nothing of what you speak.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I'm driving right now or else I'd tell you why you're wrong. I'll do it when I get home if I get time.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so few facts:

1.0 wtf does that even mean
    1.1 the quests were still in game with npcs, but they weren't "doable".
    1.2 what was located there?
    1.3 it isn't active, I've tried every instance of it
    1.4 actually correct, good job.
    1.5 before cata it was below EPL, it is now entirely removed in all locations other than the DK starting zone
    1.6 not entirely, the zone under Naxx is just there so when you look out under the map or out of KT's chambers you will feel like you're floating above EPL, as you used to be. This doesn't make much sense though now that we're in northrend, which is why you can no longer look down near the entrance.
    1.7 Alright you're just straight up wrong on this one. It's fake.
    1.7.1 when wotlk Naxx hit all characters inside the instance received the "world server is down" error when trying to log into their characters, and we're unable to use their chars until a GM moved them.
    1.8 why is this odd to you? The instance was supposed to be there, and always was from its release until it's demise. (it wasn't hidden btw)
    1.9 the floating untextured Naxx above stratholme is the only file remaining that relates to its original intent. There is no teleport trigger related to any of this.
    2.0 off topic, but they simply added that so people couldn't fly too high up.
    2.1 yeah this is what you said in 1.1
    2.2 k
    2.3 not duped, they were very easy to get. In Naxx raiding times, there were no guild banks. Guilds used a bank toon to store all their stuff, people who owned these bank toons had an incredible amount of runes.
    2.4 yup
    2.5 yup
    2.6/1 what? Please expand on your thought.
    2.6.2 the time line goes back before ashbringer was created, if anything we would meet the naaru it was made from.
    2.6.2.1 unintelligible

gkelter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For 2.6.2.1 he's suggesting a feature that would provide a cosmetic item that would change when brought back into the current time. This would only make sense on items that actually changed with the lore (ala the helm in AQ20 like he mentions) and would obviously never happen. Just thought I'd attempt to make it intelligible.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gkelter View Post
    For 2.6.2.1 he's suggesting a feature that would provide a cosmetic item that would change when brought back into the current time. This would only make sense on items that actually changed with the lore (ala the helm in AQ20 like he mentions) and would obviously never happen. Just thought I'd attempt to make it intelligible.
    I understand, thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.1 maybe on us - they were purged with cata as my quest log after 4.x didn't contain anymore naxx40 quests
    1.2 4 wings of naxx (lower naxx), if you'd go by sapp's room method then you'd see floating naxx above instanced epl - those are 4 wings of naxx
    1.3 not the portal in normal strath but instanced, there was "back" entrance like the one which required stratholm key
    1.6 not what I meant - source which gave me this info was specific :P (same source also told me that next legendary will be staff from fl like year before it went public so that's why
    1.7 am i ? so have you tried to climb* out using lower wing in instanced epl :>
    1.7.1 i do remember i left one for testing - curiosity of what will happen and happened that i couldn't move (if i had luck to log on) & everything was like emerald dream stuff in icc - floating empty space of green what ever it was
    1.8 there was topic here which showed that there were floating hidden 4 wings of naxx (prolly old model of naxx40 floating above epl) even after wotlk happened where it was physically moved to wotlk
    2.3 i do agree but maybe till wotlk/cata when people were crafting those for lore / mog - try to search now higher stacks, suddenly when I jumped to this topic (thanks to friend of mine) I realised that people are selling them for like max 1k/1 which is a joke tbh
    2.6/1 like i wrote - technically it was wotlk & naxx10/25 but somehow trash had "60" level but it shouldn't, spiders dropped few silvers & back then 80s (besides) dks couldn't solo bosses there
    2.6.2 after bmah in mop & plans for WoD "timeline" well..."timeline" can be anything what people do want =) & like gkelter said - In *our* timeline you can't get ashbringer/t3/frostmourne/helm of domination etc in current form but in the "past" - why not (but there is a little trick - for instance helm of domination is arleady in "old" form, it was added in vanilla, the times when lk was not yet lk so it could be a problem)

ps finally digged into old topics here - http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...1488-naxx.html (Naxx) & sry for delay - tought that topic died & had my own things* to do recently :P
    ps2 when did you get your CA - before or after wotlk :>
    ps3 I always was wondering where would you land if you'd use back in vanilla sapph's room glitch xD - think i've found it - http://imgur.com/a/XGbBu#58 (so so called "northrend test area" was even there back in vanilla =))
    ps4 http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments...onexplanation/
    Last edited by ketrish; 02-01-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Key, I got my CA in cata using a glitch that is now fixed, so anyone wondering what it is don't bother PMing me.

Please give more detail on your 2.6/1, I've never heard of this occurrence and would like some more info.

Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    info for info - CA using GMs' glitches or somehow loot table ?

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    info for info - CA using GMs' glitches or somehow loot table ?
    Nah, before the mog glitch was public you could use it to get a CA copy, and use that as "proof" that you lost your original CA.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast