Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <---------------

[Discussion] WoW Exploration questions
  2. Thanks Nyarly (1 members gave Thanks to skipper1 for this useful post)
    castiel92's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does someone know why i cant use goblin glider in Eye of Azsahara? I want to try to Highest Peak in that dungeon and jump of with glider - but it always says "You cannot do that right now" - i didn't kill any bosses and my DH is lvl 100

Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, random question : how many ortell's hideout are there in the world ?
    Can you name them? (instanced/uninstanced)

I have no idea but would probably say around 10-12 by now.

As a reward for your help, this video of a cool guy that used to make cool explorations before the flying mounts : World of Warcraft - Silithus cave "Ortell&#39;s hideout" in Dun Morogh 3.2.0 - YouTube
    Last edited by Nyarly; 10-24-2016 at 03:55 AM.

OrcWiz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    68/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know the reason Blizz's suddenly putting a death line around old Kara? I'm so disappointed by this. It's one of my fav place in the game. -_-

Hurricaanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about making a MoE (Master of Exploration) thread for Nostalrius. I was wondering if that would be allowed? It's become such a big community that I think many people would appreciate it, especially since in retail you can't explore some specific pre-cata areas anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Codescafter

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hurricaanz View Post
    I was thinking about making a MoE (Master of Exploration) thread for Nostalrius. I was wondering if that would be allowed? It's become such a big community that I think many people would appreciate it, especially since in retail you can't explore some specific pre-cata areas anymore.
    If you specify in the titles it's for Nost it'l be fine most likely. Theres also a section in our Discord for Private Server Exploration.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to explore the vengeance artifact acquisition scenario but it kept teleporting me back to the "real" world everytime I went too far..
    So, is it possible to stop being teleported out of a scenario ?

I remember your could use peerblock or something like this to block cross realm zones. Do you know if this would it work with scenarii too?

Dovah's Avatar Legendary The Explorer

Thanks G/R
    381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's phased Nyarly. If you manage to get out It just unphases you. (Atleast when I tried around legion's launch that's what happened)
    Last edited by Dovah; 01-05-2017 at 03:23 PM.

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah

Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, sorry, phasing, that's what I meant with "teleport"!

Aren't CRZ phased too? Isn't it then possible to block the unphasing trigger/process like it we used to do?
    If it's server side, peerblock or netlimiter may work fine. If it's client side, then it's harder...

I'm going to try this eventually, but someone may have already tested this before

TheGrimMelvin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I've recently tried to get myself into offline mode, according to the video that is posted in the Exploration Tutorial thread here on the forum. To my knowledge, I've done exactly what it said in the video, step by step, but I just cannot get it to work. The most I've been able to achieve is that the DC macro doesn't disconnect me right away (it will dc me after I press it multiple times). I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I just don't know what.

In the video it says that upon logging into the server I should hit enter when I see 'connected', but I never see it. It just says logging into server, then just logs me in without changing to connected. I've tried pressing it after a second or so, which only returns me to the login screen.
    I'm also thinking if TukUI could be a problem because the DC macro keeps changing around the rep bar on the UI for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would be very thankful if someone could help me. I was always afraid to try this and now that I finally got the courage, I can't even get it to work xD

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheGrimMelvin View Post
    Hello. I've recently tried to get myself into offline mode, according to the video that is posted in the Exploration Tutorial thread here on the forum. To my knowledge, I've done exactly what it said in the video, step by step, but I just cannot get it to work. The most I've been able to achieve is that the DC macro doesn't disconnect me right away (it will dc me after I press it multiple times). I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I just don't know what.

In the video it says that upon logging into the server I should hit enter when I see 'connected', but I never see it. It just says logging into server, then just logs me in without changing to connected. I've tried pressing it after a second or so, which only returns me to the login screen.
    I'm also thinking if TukUI could be a problem because the DC macro keeps changing around the rep bar on the UI for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would be very thankful if someone could help me. I was always afraid to try this and now that I finally got the courage, I can't even get it to work xD
    There is no longer an Offline Mode method that works as of 6.2* (*I think it was 6.2)
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

13. Thanks TheGrimMelvin (1 members gave Thanks to Hazzbazzy for this useful post)
    ToastieMoj's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/84
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In LBRS, just above the instance portal where you zone in there is a little ledge. You can demonic leap (and I assume other jump type abilities) to get up there.

There's not much to do up there but end up in an instanced version of the area where the portals to the BRS dungeons are. At the end of the pathway, there is a door but I am having issues getting through it. Any suggestions?

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheGrimMelvin View Post
    according to the video that is posted in the Exploration Tutorial thread here on the forum.
    That thread was active between 2012-2014.
    Some of it may still be useful, but at this point it would need a serious overhaul to be current.

16. Thanks Dovah (1 members gave Thanks to WizardTrokair for this useful post)
    JustRob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Gilneas there are these black metal gates that block off certain parts of the zone. In the past you could get through some of these, especially the one right next to Duskhaven, using a lounge cushion toy or Nat's fishing chair toy. They seem to have fixed this, as they don't push me through anymore.

Is there any other way to get through them?

Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so that you don't miss it if you don't visit the exploit section :
    Walking on air

Looks like a very good and useful tool.
    I don't even know if it's fixable, except by removing the command... This may stay for a while.