0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[New-Puntable Marmot] Uninstanced Stratholme and Quel'Thalas - 5.0.5

This is a new way into uninstanced stratholme and to Quel'Thalas for any class using the puntable marmot and growth buffs. Only other way I know of to get in currently is with a mage and possibly a druid because of blink.

Quel'Thalas was made much harder to reach because flying under the world was fixed but you can get there using this. Getting to Quel'Thalas was my main goal when doing this and through Stratholme I knew was the only way I was going to get there with all those barriers around WPL, EPL, and Tirisfal. Im lucky that the marmot went through the barriers there, as it did not go through any up in the mountains.

Enjoy
    Dont forget to watch in HD!

My Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/holysnipe?feature=mhee

[New-Puntable Marmot] Uninstanced Stratholme and Quel'Thalas - 5.0.5
    Shunt1900's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't watched the video cause I'm not at the house but this looks like a great new way to get there I don't know why I didn't think of it. Awesome job +rep when I can. Keep em coming!

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice, although I think my method to getting back there might still work, I haven't tried since 4.3 however. I will go test that out after I go for a quick jog. +3rep if I can.

Glad to see another Mac explorer as well
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wicked method! +7 rep!

Someone asked me over the weekend to find a new way to get to Quel'Thalas. I basically went the same route that you took, with a few minor tweaks. I used the Darkmoon Tiger to get past the invisible wall at the entrance. The Puntable Marmot is not necessary, simply face the wall and a DMT where you're standing at the 1:06 point in your video and you will get you through. I was also able to mount onto a flying mount in the water underneath the entrance and just fly up into the un-instanced dungeon. However you make me look like a fool in the Floating-Alpha-Naxx room at the end. I actually climbed one of the buildings in there and used the rocket boots to get out of that last room... not realizing I could just walk out like you did at the 3:10 mark! Brilliant!

Thanks very much for sharing this video. Great stuff.

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, my method no longer works as well, because I forgot once you pass the first initial invisible wall flying mounts no longer work. You are considered to be in an unknown zone, so it looks like this maybe one of the only ways back there.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

Nonpareill's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    Wicked method! +7 rep!

Someone asked me over the weekend to find a new way to get to Quel'Thalas. I basically went the same route that you took, with a few minor tweaks. I used the Darkmoon Tiger to get past the invisible wall at the entrance. The Puntable Marmot is not necessary, simply face the wall and a DMT where you're standing at the 1:06 point in your video and you will get you through. I was also able to mount onto a flying mount in the water underneath the entrance and just fly up into the un-instanced dungeon. However you make me look like a fool in the Floating-Alpha-Naxx room at the end. I actually climbed one of the buildings in there and used the rocket boots to get out of that last room... not realizing I could just walk out like you did at the 3:10 mark! Brilliant!

Thanks very much for sharing this video. Great stuff.
    Thanks Trokair! I didnt know that a DMT would work, however, im lazy and i havent done darkmoon faire in awhile and I have none

As for flying up into the dungeon, thats interesting for me to know because I failed doing it maybe 3 or 4 times before I decided to stick with swimming under the dungeon, everytime I tried to fly up I was getting stuck on some crap that I couldnt tell what it was. Ill have to go back and try that again!

And I think I did the same thing you did, I climbed one of the buildings and then I rocket jumped over the building, only on my first attempt I fell short and went through the buildings and fell down in a little pit, and thats when I realized the buildings werent solid.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback
    My Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/holysnipe?feature=mhee

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nonpareill View Post
    As for flying up into the dungeon, thats interesting for me to know because I failed doing it maybe 3 or 4 times before I decided to stick with swimming under the dungeon, everytime I tried to fly up I was getting stuck on some crap that I couldnt tell what it was. Ill have to go back and try that again!
    To be clear... I also got stuck on some crap above and had to do it a few times before I got through. There must be a hole somewhere in the floor that allows you to fly up, because eventually with some wiggling I was able to do it.