Thanks G/R
    9/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get under orgrimmar in mop pacth!

Hi guys! This is my first post so dont be angry at me if i spell wrong or something...

Now il show you guys how to get under Orgrimmar!

You can just watch this Video How to get under Orgrimmar Exploit! - YouTube Or follow my steps! Its easier to watch the movie...

Here we go!

Step 1. Go to a wall and see if you can find a good spot to stand on (So you cant move).

Step 2. Mount op with your biggest mount (a Flying mount).

Step 3. Log off.

Step 4. log back in but befor logging in spam jump and hold fowerd key!

Step 5. When you get in game you will now be on the other side of wall!
    Thats all for now! hope you liket the Video and exploit! Post if problems, and i will tell when hotfixet!

NOT FIXET!

How to get under orgrimmar in mop pacth!
    DaggermasterWinterhoof's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted a video 2 days ago showing you how to do this and get in temple WKM http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...m-5-0-5-a.html (Temple WKM 5.0.5)
    Last edited by DaggermasterWinterhoof; 10-07-2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: added a link

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As said above this is unfortunately a repost. Not only from this patch, but the WKM monument has been accessible since he launch of cataclysm. There are several ways toget under orgrimmar since the beginning of WoW. +rep for the discovery however, but next time please use the search button
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

DaggermasterWinterhoof's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i know it has been accessible since the launch of cata but it is a new way

Lukas 45's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny how this is an exact copy of what a guy called something like Crane1 posted, which got loads of negative comments because wall mounting has been around since vanilla.

MrClue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    It's funny how this is an exact copy of what a guy called something like Crane1 posted, which got loads of negative comments because wall mounting has been around since vanilla.
    Its also funny becouse the name was Crime1 and that was also my account. + this is not a repost this is also a new way to do it= Not a repost. If you cant understand this you must be a retard.

Devilsdog's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrClue View Post
    Its also funny becouse the name was Crime1 and that was also my account. + this is not a repost this is also a new way to do it= Not a repost. If you cant understand this you must be a retard.
    Wasn't the account "Crime1" banned along with another account that you were using to give yourself vouches. And now your trying to evade bans by making yet another account? On topic: I'm sorry to say this but you have to be the most arrogant, self centered dick on these forums. You have claimed time & time again that these are "YOUR" methods, that there a "NEW" discovery and that it's a "NEW" way to do this. Guess again asshat, there not. These have been around since Vanilla and the sooner we can drill that into your head then the better. You cant go around claiming what you found is yours because guess what?! OTHERS FOUND IT BEFORE YOU, A LONG,LONG,LONG TIME AGO. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT?! I generally don't like flaming in fact I'm against it but I've made a special exception just for you. You go around insulting other members when they point out something that in turn will help other members who read this and you act like a dick when anyone questions you. For the love of bejeesus read what we're saying! And if you cant understand this then YOUR a retard. Twit

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrClue View Post
    this is not a repost this is also a new way to do it= Not a repost. If you cant understand this you must be a retard.
    MrClue and DaggermasterWinterhoof:

Please understand that finding a "new spot" to glitch through walls is not "a new way". Mounting up on your biggest mount and logging off in order to get through walls was posted here, by esteemed explorer Dellion:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ugh-walls.html ([MoP] New method of glitching through walls)

Please use the search function as our OwnedCore News Correspondent Teryaki pointed out. Please stop posting new mount-glitch spots to get underneath Org and to WKM. We do appreciate your attempts to contribute, and look forward to your explorations. Thank you for your understanding.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tro layin down the hammer.

Tro is correct. Under Exploration subforums guidelines, i new place to mount through walls is not worthy of a new thread for it.

in fact there is a "Mount through walls (HERE ONLY)" sticky, where they are ALL supposed to be posted.

just as an FYI.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    in fact there is a "Mount through walls (HERE ONLY)" sticky, where they are ALL supposed to be posted.

just as an FYI.
    Minor correction on this note...

For whatever reason, esteemed moderator Kurios has un-sticked the "Mount Through Walls (HERE ONLY)" thread. He told me that he did this, and I never really questioned him on why (as it is sometimes prudent to avoid questioning the moderators). So yes, the thread does exist... but no, it is no longer sticky and at the top of the page.

Therefore, I think that means mount-through-wall threads can be posted in this forum as separate threads... however I personally wouldn't do so unless it showed us a new working way to something closed off, or was accompanied by a decent exploration video.