0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weird NPCs in Twin Peaks

This is an old screenshot from awhile ago where I was exploring Twin Peaks. There was 5 dwarfs though at part of this hill and I thought it was quite odd? Is there a reason blizz has put them there?

5 dwarfs picture by hydrothunderr - Photobucket

"Nerf paper, scissors is fine." ~Rock

weird NPCs in Twin Peaks
    Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's their brothers : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...warfs-wsg.html ([DISCOVERY} Random 3 dwarfs in WSG?)
    I'm pretty sure i already saw this picture once before here on ownedcore, can't remember where though ..

On a more serious note, i think it has been said before that theses are the NPCs that yell the battleground alerts, like "Starting in X seconds", "The forge has been taken by the horde side", ..

twogen's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theres also 3 dwarves in warsong gultch i believe
    Last edited by twogen; 07-06-2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: lol beat me to it

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Nyarly and twogen mention, we have seen the Dwarves that are between the walls in Warsong Gultch.... and we were aware that there must be similar Dwarves in every BG... but your screenshot is just frigging cool man.

I can't believe that Blizzard stuck these Dwarves in plain sight. Well, not really plain sight, but not buried underground or beneath walls. This looks like a destination.. somewhere I want to reach! It would be a noble exploration goal to try to reach these guys legitimately. I'm sure it is possible with the Control FP glitches... but I wonder if it is possible with traditional exploration methods?

A great screenshot. I would give rep, but must spread before giving to Hidro again.

Kasapin's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha I love it! They remind me of the 3 in wsg!

Hidro's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    This looks like a destination.. somewhere I want to reach! It would be a noble exploration goal to try to reach these guys legitimately. I'm sure it is possible with the Control FP glitches... but I wonder if it is possible with traditional exploration methods?
    Well I did, for the most part, use traditional methods to get to this point. I used a collision hack to quickly get by the invisible wall. Im sure you could DMtiger through or FP through, or all they way up for that matter, and go explore. But this was before i knew of the DMtiger method and wanted more time to explore outside the walls. I went on the south east side of the map and used the blue dc wall to help me climb up the mountains, then rode up higher on my mount, and slowfalled to the mountain seen here, and then walked my way up to this point. So, once outside the wall, it is definitely accessible by traditional methods

"Nerf paper, scissors is fine." ~Rock

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a challenge!

I dare anyone, myself included, to reach this spot using traditional methods. Hidro has basically explained how to do so above... who will meet this challenge? Please post your responses ITT.