0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Control FP & Old Hillsbrad Testing Area

Hey Ownedcore. Posting this on my account until we can get Omo's Votuus account back up and running. This is the first video in a series we plan on doing about what this bug can do, and the places it can take you. Enjoy!

Shifting Priorities - Omo Island & Control FP - YouTube

-Gatsby

Control FP & Old Hillsbrad Testing Area
    MistaKatz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following spoutnik's actions, I too will repeat what I said. This has been done by none other than the author of the scrolls I now posess, KotS. One year ago they released a video on how to do this, the only difference is the quest and the area of exploration. It was a bit vague, but I can't help but notice that you somewhat smudged your fingerprint over theirs, making it seem like its yours and this is your "great return". I've looked up to you, but I have yet to find some sort of recognition. If you did in fact find this on your own, here is the link. How fly with FP in instances 4.2 By Keepers of the secrets - YouTube
    Last edited by MistaKatz; 05-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Elektropop's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing exploit! I can see alot of potential within this and I can't wait to try it out. +rep
    Last edited by Unholyshaman; 05-16-2012 at 02:42 AM.

Novalok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +5 Rep for Awesome exploit and share, I respect your group so much for sharing what you find. Yeah it will get fixed but it gives others the ideas which will lead to more!

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've cleaned up the thread.

Aegean and co. have every right to publish what ever they want as long as it's within the site rules. The rest of you are NOT moderators, you don't get to dictate what they may or may not post on here. Don't come to a thread like this to start drama and complain that they shouldn't be publishing it because it causes it to get fixed or start accusing people of various things.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MistaKatz View Post
    Following spoutnik's actions, I too will repeat what I said. This has been done by none other than the author of the scrolls I now posess, KotS. One year ago they released a video on how to do this, the only difference is the quest and the area of exploration. It was a bit vague, but I can't help but notice that you somewhat smudged your fingerprint over theirs, making it seem like its yours and this is your "great return". I've looked up to you, but I have yet to find some sort of recognition. If you did in fact find this on your own, here is the link. How fly with FP in instances 4.2 By Keepers of the secrets - YouTube
    While it seems similar, and most likely is, it doesn't really matter in this section.
    Great find originally by KotS and great find raov - who cares who found it first? Important part is who posted it and how to use it. So Gatsby enjoy your rep!

ParceQueFraiSe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, very nice find !
    It's work only with this quest, or with all fly path well you speak to a npc ? for example the dragon in tanaris before go into cavern of time ?
    +rep if i can

Aegean's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Thanks for cleaning up my thread.

@Parce As the person who posted all those bg explorations yesterday said, there's a bunch of these fp's in the game atm. Not sure if that specific one works though, but I can tell you for sure there's many more of these. We'll probably release a couple more over-time, it's all part of the series. Probably won't be doing any of the bg's anymore though, which was part 2, for obvious reasons lol. Email me if you want more specifics though Parce, and anyone else is welcome to as well.

weak95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop release, Blizzard nerf all you release ...
    you're really not very inteligent...

MrBounce's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aegean View Post
    Probably won't be doing any of the bg's anymore though, which was part 2, for obvious reasons lol.
    Just post them. As you may saw in the vid I just posted this one bonus clip of twin peaks, getting to the alliance starting area as horde. The other clips were just (little) exploration things (not even near all the things you can see), cause i didnt want to spoil the exploits you gonna use (or not, idk which you found or found not).

I am also offering you to delete my post and the video on youtube, if you feel offended in any way. I cant stand the hate lol :P

Aegean's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MrBounce No worries man haha. I just meant because we were going to show early starts with it, which you showed in a great vid. We have all sorts of things to show with these flightpaths, and might still do some of the bg's. This silly exploration thread has generated more drama then I thought was possible lol. Keep up the good work!

Andros's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very, very great. +4 reputation!
    I don't even know why everyone is rustled, but this was an awesome find. Read the YouTube comments, and yeah, it's probably going to be fixed. Everything is going to be fixed eventually. I am just glad that you, Gatsby, released this for us to use.
    Also, can it be used in every-frigging-instance? Dreams will come true, they sure will.

Anyway, superb use of quests to do exploration. I've experimented with something similar, but couldn't make it work!

EDIT: There's a similar quest in Hellfire, where you are flying around and bombing people. Maybe it does something similar. I will try it out.
    Last edited by Andros; 05-17-2012 at 04:56 AM.

AbleRogue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesomee +1 rep

Joeljuve's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing Gatsby

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do remember when Cruven and Keepers of the Secrets released something similar to this. Both videos can be found here:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...legrounds.html (How to to fly instances and battlegrounds)

...however I remember the KotS glitch seemed limited. I think the flight point on that one had to be followed all the way to the end, didn't it? With this Aegean/VotU-US glitch it looks like you can disconnect anywhere and you will drop wherever you stand upon logging back in. That is a large difference to consider.

Also the KotS glitch needed you to be in an offline state in order to control your flight. With this new glitch, it looks like you can do a proper Control FP while actually being connected to battle.net. Another large difference to consider.

This is a very large glitch in the game. Using this will allow you to explore areas in WoW instances that have been previously unseen in the public eye. Enjoy it while it lasts!

+5 rep for Aegean for sharing this with the community.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast