0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MOP Beta] Outside Temple of the Jade Serpent / Instanced Jade Forest

To get out all you need to do is jump over the balcony after the boss Sha Doubt and slowfall your way down, so they'll probably put an invisible wall here in future. Unfortunately there isn't much to see apart from jagged landscape, a few oddly coloured areas of grass and empty terrain.

Photo Album - Imgur

Apologies about the white-out, didn't plan on posting these.

[MOP Beta] Outside Temple of the Jade Serpent / Instanced Jade Forest
    Bareno's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All dem censors man... need to alt + Z next time to hide that UI Otherwise, nice post!

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this! +3 rep for sharing the method... this is exactly the information I was looking for in another thread. I had heard people were escaping the Temple, and was curious on their method.

You theorize that they will probably add an invisible wall to the balcony... but I am hoping for something more simple such as a loading screen, as they do for the balcony in Scholomance or the castle walls on top of SFK.

eggsampler's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am hoping for something more simple such as a loading screen, as they do for the balcony in Scholomance or the castle walls on top of SFK.
    Ah, very good point - that might be more likely considering there's not a wall there now.

ruzai's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MOP] Explore outside of Jade Serpent instance (similar to old Blade's Edge sploit)!

If you remember glitching through Kel'thuzad's chamber during vanilla or going through BE gates during TBC, then you should have a good idea of what to expect. The area around the instance does not seem to be identical to the Jade Forest itself, however there do not seem to be any invisible walls to stop you at all. My exploration was brief, and I have not fully determined if it is possible to explore into other closed zones but hopefully someone else can find some use out of this.

Attachment 7007
    image here -> https://i.imgur.com/vJJhh.jpg if you're too lazy to right click

It's simple to get past the boundaries of the instance, all you have to do is go behind the last boss and jump over the ledge. This does require you to clear the instance, though.
    Last edited by ruzai; 04-13-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walks Through Walls has received an invite to the Mists of Pandaria beta testing!
    I hope eggsampler doesn't mind me putting this video here in his thread. I thought it was the best place.

In this video we will explore the Temple of the Jade Serpent, and show you the instanced Jade Forest. In this beta version of the instance they have not yet added invisibe walls to keep you inside the dungeon, so 'breaking out' is pretty much as easy as jumping over any ledge. They will certainly change this once things go live... but this outer map terrain will most certainly remain the same as it is shown here. The visual for the instance portals and the blue end-game walls also do not appear in the beta public test realm. The portals and walls are there, just not visible. Mages can easily blink either way through the 'portal' area.

The music used here is a song by Trus'me, called 'Trus'us', mixed into Rainer Truby's 'To Know You'. If you like what I offer, please leave comments, rate the video, and subscribe to my channel. There are always more explorations to come!

- The Wizard Trokair
    Last edited by WizardTrokair; 04-16-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too have recieved my invite (and i still share my account for explorers).

Nothing much to see you say ? I find it great
    I just got outside the same way you did by pure randmoness, i was trying to get out on my own before viewing this ^^
    The empty land was nice and the last part of trokair's video is really awesome ! I got kicked out of my group before going too far ..

Have some rep ! (when i can)

ParceQueFraiSe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my beta too^^
    It is my first exploration of MOP :

If anybody want explore with me, Im Pkfraise on LostIles (pre made character) or ekala on Mekkatorque (main character with archeo, engineering). can make horde character too.

Nyarly's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Lorekeeper of Exploration
    Thanks G/R
    367/314
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ParceQueFraiSe View Post
    Got my beta too^^

If anybody want explore with me, Im Pkfraise on LostIles (pre made character) or ekala on Mekkatorque (main character with archeo, engineering). can make horde character too.
    We should all gather in the same realm
    I'm on
    Mekkatorque too Nyarly, shubb and a mage i need to rename (probably curwen or ward) all horde side. I will try to copy a warlock/warrior or mage to the alliance side.

Can we make a beta ownedcore explorers guild ?
    (sorry for being off topic)

Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great video PKFraiSe! I had completely missed that bridge, as I did not exit the compound out that direction! Very curious that it is tied to AB... going to check that one out myself tonight. Wild stuff! And great music too.

I'm Wiztrok on the Gilneas US Beta PTR. Feel free to give me a shout.

Strangletusk's Avatar World Explorer
    Thanks G/R
    2/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nyarly View Post
    We should all gather in the same realm
    I'm on
    Mekkatorque too Nyarly, shubb and a mage i need to rename (probably curwen or ward) all horde side. I will try to copy a warlock/warrior or mage to the alliance side.

Can we make a beta ownedcore explorers guild ?
    (sorry for being off topic)
    Awesome! I'm on Horde for Mekkatorque too, got Strangle, a warrior and a warlock all on Horde Side - can transfer premades to Alliance if need be though too Also have a Horde mage on Lost Isles.

I'm happy to start an exploring guild for ownedcore on Mekkatorque (Horde side) - we should have one on both US and EU servers. If we could get each other's real ID too then it's means we can all chat when we're on our separate realms

OT: Awesome vid Parce! I too noticed the AB bridge...seems that locations are tied to objects when they're copied - which would explain the chat channels changing.+ Rep!
    My exploration channel: The Strangletusk Expedition

yvalf's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm on mekkatorque also but on alliance side :/

thanks for all your video

Morcer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to try this yesterday and look around a bit into instanced Jade Forest. So i sneaked past the mobs and a boss and reached the balcony.
    And find out that there is no a invisible wall and could not jump into water.
    I did find out something interesting outside the instance and took some shots about it, but that is a different story.