[4.0.3a] Karazhan Crypt / Well of the Forgotten / Lower Karazhan / Morgan's Plot menu

User Tag List

Dataanti's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[4.0.3a] Karazhan Crypt / Well of the Forgotten / Lower Karazhan / Morgan's Plot

I noticed that in the thread that Xel made, the guide link is broken and old, so I made a new one that works with 4.0.3a .

Originally Posted by Xel View Post

Well of the Forgotten

(Aka. Karazhan Crypt or Lower Karazhan)
    -Coords:
    0 -11084 -1801 53

-Info:
    This crypt lies behind the tower of Karazhan in Deadwind Pass, in the cemetery at Morgan's Plot. It is stretching deep underground in a labyrinthine series of rooms. In my oppinion this is the most horrific places in the whole WoW. Easily the most horrific chamber is the "Upside Down Sinners" a large water-filled room with dead people attached to chains floating upside-down, feet pointing towards the ceiling. In some rooms you can hear a faint hearthbeat sound loop and that really scary. Some says that this instance was closed due to keep the age rating for the game.

-Method: A
    -Guide: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-exploration/235023-rogue-karazhan-crypt-3-1-2-a.html
    For this, all you will need is a mount (big mounts work best) and slow fall or a buff with a similar effect. Its best to not be Gnome or Goblin, you might not make it through the wall.

1. This is the place on the map, get there how ever you can it shouldn't matter which way you take.

2. This is the entrance of the crypt, just go around the corner to the next step.

3. Stand in this corner mount up, as soon as the spell is almost done casting, jump and move forward. This wall is tricky to get through and it will take a few try's.

4. This part is also tricky. You must walk across the edge of that floor, to far to the right you'll fall on the stairs, to far to the left and you will be on the other side of the wall. Also once you start going across the floor will disappear and re appear (depends on the angle of the camera) be very care full, using the "/" key to walk slowly helps. Once you get to the other side, walk down on the little bit of land to the right.

5. Now that you are here and if you are a lock then put down a Demon Portal so if you make a mistake you can just port back. If you look back the way you came, there is more ground under the brick floor, just walk through them and DO NOT JUMP.

6. Stop here and make sure your feet is under ground.

7. For this part you will need slow fall or a buff that has the same effect, parachute works to, I had a friend who was a mage and he just buffed me and I was good to go. Being on the other side of the wall may effect the person giving you the buff.

8. Once you have the buff, you must run into the blankness you seen earlier and hope your feet don't hit the wall. Remember if you still have slow walk on, take it off or else it will be a short trip.

9. You should be able to see the first room of the crypt through that hole depending on the camera angle.

10. You should come right though this wall and TA DA you are there.

11. If you can't find anyone to help you if you don't have anything to make you slowly fall then don't fear I have recorded a video just for you .

12. Have fun exploring.

[4.0.3a] Karazhan Crypt / Well of the Forgotten / Lower Karazhan / Morgan's Plot
    googlefish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your not a gnome just drink pygmy oil

danbirk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice one

Dataanti's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    screen shots r a bit big :S

CactuarInk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post! This is one of my favorite exploits and it made me sad when they put an invisible wall around the gate

Anyhow. I've tried your method you proposed in the Tutorial and I got into the zone! It works wonders. One thing that you should mention though is that you shouldnt stand directly at the wall when jumping into it. Stand a step back and jump while mounting from there!

The items I used (as a bloodelf female) was Anzu mount + Deviate fish (to be human female, like you ) + Rocket Boots instead of Slow fall
    Last edited by CactuarInk; 01-09-2011 at 04:53 PM.

fa3sr011's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that both Noggenfogger and Parachute Cloak work if you are going the solo route and need to slow your fall. There's also Evonice's Landin' Pilla but it requires a minor quest chain.

Masken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you no longer get to this place? I have tried 1000000times but i still i can get in.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This place is still VERY accessible. In fact, now with flying mounts in Azeroth... just get under the terrain anywhere nearby in the Eastern Kingdoms... and simply fly underground to this spot!

Or, if you have a fishing chair or other clever way to get through the terrain... you could do it this way...

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

eradik's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on PS Neverendless, they used to hold test raids here. Pretty awesome stuff. Been around for a while though

hislipsaremoving's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God, I can't stand that oft-asserted claim "that the Room of Upside-Down Sinners was removed from the game to keep the under 12 rating". TOTAL CRAP. There are so many other instances of dead, hung, eviscerated, or otherwise nasty looking npcs and scenes being carried out. This "under 12 crap" line was perpetuated from an old WoWWiki post that has since been debunked.