0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Glitch] Old world flying no hacks

i dont know if this should be exploration or exploits as its a little of both but anyway...
    I was trying to get to gm island using the old world flying in moonglade method.
    In the process of trying to get my toons there i stumbled upon a glitch. I got my warlock to the no mans land withought levitate which i will post on later when i get around to making a video (need a mammoth mount).
    I was trying to get my druid to the spot but she couldnt go the route my lock went because she dosnt have a mammoth, none of my priest friends were on to levitate me.
    So i used a exploit i read about a couple years ago using dual boxing to log onto my account twice. The idea is use the 50 or so seconds of d/c delay to give myself levitate.
    So i have my wife invite my druid to group then i opened another wow screen and logged in, got my wife to invite my priest to group.
    got both priest and druid to spot where levitate is needed to wallclimb to get to no mans land.
    I logged onto my druid then went to other box and logged onto my priest and gave my druid levitate...SUCESS!
    BUT WAIT! my druids screen didnt go to "you have been disconnected from server" after a few mins of freakin out that i was on 2 toons of same account at same time my wife pointed out that my druid had left the server even though i was still logged on at my screen.
    I ran around for a couple hours this way not taking any damage, not experiencing fatigue but not being able to use any spells or logout or anything.
    Finally had to alt f4 to close the window.
    So i started back to my original goal of gm island attempt and it hit me. make it happen while im flying in the no mans land.
    After about 20 or so times of logging on box 1 then box 2 i got it to happen again with my druid flying. NO DISMOUNT!
    Was dissapointed to find you cant get to gm island that way anymore if you ever were, eventually you get to a point where you cant go any farther. (if your not using this d/c glitch to get there its the point where you get d/c.

[Glitch] Old world flying no hacks
    maclone's Avatar / Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1029
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your thread was not tagged, I added a tag for you.
    Be sure to read the section specific rules there: Exploration Section Rules - READ before posting!
    Zomfg. And no, don't ask. - Dombo did it.

tdurden's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maclone View Post
    [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Your thread was not tagged, I added a tag for you.
    Ty, didnt notice that, ill look for it next time i post. =)

Mikezorz27's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you could also just unplug the cord that connects your computer to the internet to get the same effect of flying without dismount, no fatigue, no damage, etc. Might take a few tries, but it works just as fine.

Cyberthube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mikezorz27 View Post
    Yeah, you could also just unplug the cord that connects your computer to the internet to get the same effect of flying without dismount, no fatigue, no damage, etc. Might take a few tries, but it works just as fine.
    thats correct. most of the time you will get a DC when you try to talk to an NPC.

Teliko's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tdurden View Post
    Was dissapointed to find you cant get to gm island that way anymore if you ever were, eventually you get to a point where you cant go any farther. (if your not using this d/c glitch to get there its the point where you get d/c.
    Reaching GM Island was never possible in that way. It's totally surrounded by unmapped areas and the only way to get across is to use a custom model editted bridge. I made this video of me getting there on live ages ago, but recent commenters claim this no longer works. I'm not bothered enough to confirm it.

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sVn4XRt4KE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sVn4XRt4KE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

asdfx123's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    39/36
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Teliko View Post
    Reaching GM Island was never possible in that way. It's totally surrounded by unmapped areas and the only way to get across is to use a custom model editted bridge. I made this video of me getting there on live ages ago, but recent commenters claim this no longer works. I'm not bothered enough to confirm it.

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sVn4XRt4KE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sVn4XRt4KE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]
    You are wrong. You can get there without model edit :P and hack.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdfx123 View Post
    You are wrong. You can get there without model edit :P and hack.
    Screenshot or it didn't happen, bruv.

Plokooni's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flying + thunderstrom = GM Island
    No need to hack or model edit.
    Summoning stone flying glitch

eggsampler's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot or it didn't happen, bruv.
    u could get there by modifying the taxi path dbc, and just hopping onto a zeppelin or boat

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eggsampler View Post
    u could get there by modifying the taxi path dbc, and just hopping onto a zeppelin or boat
    asdfx123 was claiming you can get there without any form of exploit. This would still be an exploit.

BlazerFormering's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would a 100% mount plus a dc and walk on water work? Like, take off towards the island on your mount accross water?

Naralesca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlazerFormering View Post
    Would a 100% mount plus a dc and walk on water work? Like, take off towards the island on your mount accross water?
    No. There is a huge empty void that separates Kalimdor and GM Island.
    A thousand deaths upon you this day, good sir.

asdfx123's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    39/36
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    asdfx123 was claiming you can get there without any form of exploit. This would still be an exploit.
    I've said you can get there without using model editing or hacks. So the way is like I've posted some months ago.

I did not say that you can get there without using an exploit.

tdurden's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as promised (sorry it took soo long to get up...ima noob to video), the method to moonglades no-zone withought levitate.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...-levitate.html