0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One-shot Players While Invincible

So the steps here are
    1) Player 1 joins island expedition in Borallus
    2) Player 1 invites player 2 to a group.
    3) Player 2 will then be transported to the island expedition wherever they were initially.
    4) Player 2 kills something and gets azerite globule.
    5) Player 2 leaves the group and uses the powerful debuff from the azerite global to kill something.
    6) Repeat from 2) onward.

Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

One-shot Players While Invincible
  2. Thanks SuddenlyBRAINS (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That last line of the intro disclaimer was funny. 10/10 on that. As for the exploit; this is a good way to full heal after a rough battle too. If you're just grinding enemies that hurt, get in and out of an island, and you're at full health again. Extremely helpful. While the title is very misleading due to no one-shot at all, the damage boost from the azerite globules is absolutely nothing to scoff at; someone with endgame gear could be pretty scary if they suddenly came at you 30% stronger. The fact that it's a debuff, and always has been, was always something odd. Probably something to do with the buff limit? Though I doubt any sane person will have 30+ buffs in an island, unless they REALLY love their toys. Regardless of that, it's nice to know that the globule benefits can be used for a brief period outside. If not for the obvious exploitative nature that will totally nail you by one of the few remaining Blizzard employees that care, I'd totally abuse this just to get some of these elite world quests done that I skip because they take so unreasonably long to do.

Also, thanks for reminding me that I need to finish grinding islands to buy that albatross mount. I totally forgot about that.

Unrelated, but boo to you for succumbing to Raid's invasive ads.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SuddenlyBRAINS View Post
    That last line of the intro disclaimer was funny. 10/10 on that. As for the exploit; this is a good way to full heal after a rough battle too. If you're just grinding enemies that hurt, get in and out of an island, and you're at full health again. Extremely helpful. While the title is very misleading due to no one-shot at all, the damage boost from the azerite globules is absolutely nothing to scoff at; someone with endgame gear could be pretty scary if they suddenly came at you 30% stronger.
    Thanks for the kind words. One-shot has rather a broad definition-one definition says any kill in 7 seconds or so. Very rarely do youtubers or guide-makers use the literal definition of one-shot.
    I think this started with swifty's one-shot macro way back when, which was really just a clever burst macro.

I kind of sympathize with the argument that one-shots should be actual one-shots. I did actually make a video with a genuine one-shot here: Fire Mage One Shot Guide - YouTube using pyroclasm which you could certainly use with the island expedition trick. I chose not to here because the burst comboI was using is generally more practical since it works through interrupts.

Note I'm using mediocre 224 ilvl gear here and I'm still able to kill people pretty quickly. Any one who is raiding seriously or doing rated pvp should be able to kill any one in under 3 seconds.

5. Thanks Hazzbazzy (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. One-shot has rather a broad definition-one definition says any kill in 7 seconds or so. Very rarely do youtubers or guide-makers use the literal definition of one-shot.
    I think this started with swifty's one-shot macro way back when, which was really just a clever burst macro.

I kind of sympathize with the argument that one-shots should be actual one-shots. I did actually make a video with a genuine one-shot here: Fire Mage One Shot Guide - YouTube using pyroclasm which you could certainly use with the island expedition trick. I chose not to here because the burst comboI was using is generally more practical since it works through interrupts.

Note I'm using mediocre 224 ilvl gear here and I'm still able to kill people pretty quickly. Any one who is raiding seriously or doing rated pvp should be able to kill any one in under 3 seconds.
    One-shot is kinda a loose term nowadays; would you have described this as a one shot, when you pretty much couldn't get anything harder hitting?
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    One-shot is kinda a loose term nowadays; would you have described this as a one shot, when you pretty much couldn't get anything harder hitting?
    It is harder than being smacked in the face with a dead fish.

8. Thanks Hazzbazzy (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Strhess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    So the steps here are
    1) Player 1 joins island expedition in Borallus
    2) Player 1 invites player 2 to a group.
    3) Player 2 will then be transported to the island expedition wherever they were initially.
    4) Player 2 kills something and gets azerite globule.
    5) Player 2 leaves the group and uses the powerful debuff from the azerite global to kill something.
    6) Repeat from 2) onward.
    Anything exciting coming for patreon? Not sure I can keep subbing at this rate

Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strhess View Post
    Anything exciting coming for patreon? Not sure I can keep subbing at this rate
    If none of the dozens of active exploits are not interesting to you then I suggest you stop subbing regardless of what I may
    find in the near future. It is not for everyone.
    I work 80 hours a work trying to find stuff normally so I can't work any harder.

I don't want to censor any discussion but its kind of disrespectful to raise this sort of thing on oc, so lets keep this sort
    of thing to patreon in future.

11. Thanks Eryx (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    eltonwisk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SetSpecialization was changed to no longer take in any values past the first one. It is still the up to date command for changing specs.
    Also the SpecIDs for Ferocity, Tenacity, Cunning are no longer 1,2,3 as they recreated them to permanently put them on pets.

Interestingly enough some of these api commands give you insight into what would be possible if some of these commands did take values they shouldn't.
    According to the command that checks what specs your character can be, paladins are supposedly able to be Balance or Feral, but not Resto or Guardian.

J.E. Flores Bakery Service