909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoofing Linkable Mythic+ and PvP Ratings in 9.1.5

Long time no post, so here's something small and amusing for everyone to play around with.

Patch 9.1.5 introduced the ability to link your Mythic+ and Rated PvP ratings to other players in chat channels. Blizzard built in some protection so they can't be edited. This is very easy to get around. Below is a full guide to creating whatever times and ratings you want to show other players.

This of course does not actually affect what is stored about your character in-game. It's merely a tool to get into groups if the leader is too lazy to check RIO or other 3rd party site.

Background

dungeonScore and pvpRating both use character GUIDs to verify the stats in the link. If the stats don't match up to what the server has stored, the link will not be clickable and/or not send at all. By changing the GUID to nonsense, you can do whatever you want, including custom text in the link.

Using a GUID of Player-000-FFFFFFFF accomplishes this just fine.

Static Information

The following IDs apply to both sections.

Class ID Class Name
    1 Warrior
    2 Paladin
    3 Hunter
    4 Rogue
    5 Priest
    6 Death Knight
    7 Shaman
    8 Mage
    9 Warlock
    10 Monk
    11 Druid
    12 Demon Hunter

Mythic+ Spoofing

The link is as follows

Code:
    |cffffd100|HdungeonScore:<SCORE>:Player-000-FFFFFFFF:<NAME>:<CLASS>:<ITEMLEVEL>:<LEVEL>:<TOTAL RUNS>:375:0:0:376:0:0:377:0:0:378:0:0:379:0:0:380:0:0:381:0:0:382:0:0|h[Mythic+ Rating]|h|r
    Each dungeon has three components - the MapChallengeMode ID, the chest amount, and the dungeon level.

MapChallengeMode ID Dungeon Name
    375 Mists of Tirna Scithe
    376 Necrotic Wake
    377 De Other Side
    378 Halls of Atonement
    379 Plaguefall
    380 Sanguine Depths
    381 Spires of Ascension
    382 Theater of Pain

Simply fill out the chest amount (doesn't matter, but keep it between 0-3) and the score for each map in the link. A finished result may look like this.

Code:
    |cffffd100|HdungeonScore:2885:Player-000-FFFFFFFF:Smitten:7:254:60:566:375:2:25:376:1:26:377:1:25:378:1:26:379:1:26:380:2:24:381:1:25:382:1:24|h[Mythic+  Rating]|h|r
    In game, that will look as follows.

Rated PvP Spoofing

The link is as follows

Code:
    |cffffd100|HpvpRating:Player-000-FFFFFFFF:<NAME>:<CLASS>:<ITEM LEVEL>:<LEVEL>:1:<2v2 RATING>:<TIER>:<GAMES PLAYED>:2:<3v3 RATING>:<TIER>:<GAMES PLAYED>:4:<RGB RATING>:<TIER>:<GAMES PLAYED>|h[PvP Rating]|h|r
    Each bracket similarly has three components - the rating, the tier and the amount of games played.

I've included the new tier table below, with their updated minimum and maximum rankings.

PvPTier ID Title Rating
    0 Unranked 0
    1 Combatant I 1000
    6 Combatant II 1200
    2 Challenger I 1400
    7 Challenger II 1600
    3 Rival I 1800
    8 Rival II 1950
    4 Duelist 2100
    5 Elite 2400

As with Mythic+, just fill out with desired stats. A finished result may look like this.

Code:
    |cffffd100|HpvpRating:Player-000-FFFFFFFF:Smitten:7:254:60:1:2433:5:616:2:2861:5:2717:5:2217:4:365|h[PvP Rating]|h|r
    Which looks as such in game:

Linking to Others

Okay so that's all well and good. How do we get it to other players?

Easiest way is to make a macro. Make a new macro and call it whatever you want. Shift-click your rating into the macro window and save it. By default, it'll be

Code:
    /cast [Mythic+ Rating]
    I changed /cast to /w <my character name> for this example.

Log out of WoW, and navigate to your WoW folder. Inside _retail_ / WTF / Account / <your account name or number> there will be macros-cache.txt.

You can simply make those changes within there in Notepad. Whenever you need to share it with somebody, just change the name in the macro that it will be whispered to. You can do that part in-game.

Bonus Fun Stuff

• The text can be whatever you want. Including Unicode characters & raid markers. Adding a newline ( |n ) will cause you to send a blank message.
    • Mythic+ is not limited to displaying Shadowlands Dungeons. It will work for any Legion, BFA or Shadowlands Mythic+ dungeon, as well as MoP and WoD Challenge Mode dungeons.
    • Dungeons can even be doubled up.
    • Bonus unlisted fun goodies for people to discover themselves through experimenting!

Thanks for reading. Stay safe and have fun.

Spoofing Linkable Mythic+ and PvP Ratings in 9.1.5
  2. Thanks Speedahx, gippy, Neer, advanta, Razzue, Grosmi7, Yavanna, WoWSecretsYT, Scumstation, jimmys96, bigun433 (11 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World-class stuff ty. This is gonna be really useful for gearing up alts.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Darth_Corin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works. Also a QoL tip; You do not need to close the game client. a '/reload' command works just fine after editing and saving the .txt file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spoofing Linkable Mythic+ and PvP Ratings in 9.1.5-lkkjk-png   Spoofing Linkable Mythic+ and PvP Ratings in 9.1.5-ovpqliv-png  

WoWSecretsYT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    14/71
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Going to have some good fun with this

bigun433's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive tried "/script,/run,/print" to gert intial link to print to chat window what gives?

Darth_Corin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To get initial link of M+ Score? In a macro window, you can just shift+click your score to paste the clickable. You find this by pressing 'i' and clicking on the 'Mythic+ Dungeons" tab

8. Thanks bigun433 (1 members gave Thanks to Darth_Corin for this useful post)
    Nikusuiqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, how do you get to manipulate the stats? Doesnt matter if i write it manually, copy paste or anything it wont change my mythic+ rating - even if i do the same makro text it justs posts the whole link to me/others

Siou93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Disconnects while pressing the macro. Where do i have to change these stuff?