Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trap 20 players In a Tower (Lock)

1. Que for Ashran as lock.
    2. Get scroll of town portal from prison.
    3. Jump into the hollow towers and cast demonic circle.
    4. Use Shadow Rift. Trapped players cannot get out using any normal method.

Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Trap 20 players In a Tower (Lock)
  2. Thanks Smitten, Speedahx, top_1, WoWSecretsYT (4 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alliance player here. I've not seen a group get to Volrath since early BfA. Not once. You must have incredibly good luck to have an alliance team that isn't braindead, or that the horde team is just composed of ex-Alliance players who faction changed because "Horde always wins". That said, I love how cruel this is. Taking 1/4th of the team out of the picture is a very beneficial thing.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SuddenlyBRAINS View Post
    Alliance player here. I've not seen a group get to Volrath since early BfA. Not once. You must have incredibly good luck to have an alliance team that isn't braindead, or that the horde team is just composed of ex-Alliance players who faction changed because "Horde always wins". That said, I love how cruel this is. Taking 1/4th of the team out of the picture is a very beneficial thing.
    I have a decent % of ally wins in Ashran. It is easier than you might imagine. If you optimize for aoe damage then you will have a vastly disproportionate impact on the game. Then there's the songflower buff and the other special items....you don't even need especially good gear.

Most people are optimizing for single-target damage like they would in Warsong Gulch or something and that just doesn't work. The honor from this is fantastic also.

This does depend on class to some extent but I've seen, for example multiple melee classes tear through the ranks by just stacking their cooldowns and being patient.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Shadow_Pako's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Alliance player here.
    We kill Volrath all the time.

david230's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assignment helper at GotoAssignmentHelp match your study needs across a broad range of subjects. Your Assignment would demonstrate all learning outcomes for that unit and showcase intellectual debate, critical analysis, evidence of original thought Assignment Help and generation of new ideas. Our Assignment Expert team ensures to read the assignment instructions and guidance notes to avoid fail or lose marks.
    https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/assignment-help/assignment-helper/

dalesmith657's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GotoAssignmentHelp is the premier Assignment Help service provider for the students of nook and corner of the world. Here at GotoAssignmentHelp, the most accomplished academic experts of the globe provide the students services like – maths assignment help, essay writing help, mathematics homework help, coursework writing help, programming assignment help writing help, human resource management assignment help, Assignment Help Bristol etc. The students of the most of the metropolitan cities like London, Melbourne, Washington, Mumbai, etc. are among many other cities who access premium Management Assignment Writing Service at GotoAssignmentHelp.