2/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I got about thirty people PM'ing me for details which I didn't anticipate. Responding to all of them would effectively make the play public, so I can't give out details any more, very sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it.
    yeah guys don't ask this patronizing leecher, just look at his sources copies everyone 100% wouldn't doubt he will make a video for himself that he found another grind for my viewers $$$.
    We know there are ways but since you've already posted that what's to stop blizzard from filtering out which mobs giving high amounts of XP only a matter of time, so share it or keep it to yourself

1 Mil exp/hr 50-60
    jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by digitalerr0r View Post
    yeah guys don't ask this patronizing leecher, just look at his sources copies everyone 100% wouldn't doubt he will make a video for himself that he found another grind for my viewers $$$.
    We know there are ways but since you've already posted that what's to stop blizzard from filtering out which mobs giving high amounts of XP only a matter of time, so share it or keep it to yourself
    You really calling someone a leecher when you've been here for 9 years without making a single contribution?

3. Thanks Soulcreep (1 members gave Thanks to jimmys96 for this useful post)
    digitalerr0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmys96 View Post
    You really calling someone a leecher when you've been here for 9 years without making a single contribution?
    haven't found anything worthy to share (= like I said his source is of others making original content and leeching from them

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by digitalerr0r View Post
    If you can find a single instance of me using anything from anybody without explicitly getting their permission then you should produce it right now.

I am one of a relatively small number of youtubers who actually gives a shit about accrediting their sources, and I take an accusation like that very seriously.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

6. Thanks Joakhim (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    badpope's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/24
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can find a single instance of me using anything from anybody without explicitly getting their permission then you should produce it right now.

I am one of a relatively small number of youtubers who actually gives a shit about accrediting their sources, and I take an accusation like that very seriously.
    I think most people will have seen this and known full well who you are what you have done for the community. You have a major reputation at this stage and I always tune into your new videos. EDIT: im just disappointed i found this the day after it was hotfixed. i have a few more places to search for high XP mobs though
    Last edited by badpope; 03-04-2021 at 07:33 AM.

8. Thanks advanta (1 members gave Thanks to badpope for this useful post)
    Joakhim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you wrote something, I was just about to write such a post in your defense.

10. Thanks advanta (1 members gave Thanks to Joakhim for this useful post)
    icecreammage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I follow both your free youtube and pay for your patreon and can confirm that you do credit your sources.

12. Thanks advanta (1 members gave Thanks to icecreammage for this useful post)
    Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to chime in on this "leeching" bullshit, if you guys have ever been on the website "YouTube" you may notice that with basically every game and gaming channel, its extremely common practice to repost stuff. For example, I play COD zombies. I check every day for new glitches on youtube, most times theres nothing new, and on the days that there's a new glitch found, it's somehow posted from like 10 channels. Did they all discover it at the same time? Doubt it. Even then, nobody cares.

edit: I'm speaking of large channels too, not small ones like mine.

14. Thanks advanta (1 members gave Thanks to Strath for this useful post)
    badpope's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/24
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soulcreep View Post
    Someone else doing this in the game whispered me and told me to recreate group when your leveling character gets more than 30% into new level. This resets the mob levels or something and bumps the XP up a bit like you're saying. Not sure if that's what you're meaning.
    Thanks for this. I hadn't ever checked the 49 and 50 level bracket when a party sync is created. this has helped me on another well known levelling technique.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just so the timeframe shown on those pics makes sense, these were posted back in december.

I dont remember being asked for permission to post my content to patreon. i cant speak for HunterHero, but maybe someone should ask if he was asked.

inb4 "found somewhere else" of course you did. suuuure.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 03-09-2021 at 07:27 PM.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

17. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to TehVoyager for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post

just so the timeframe shown on those pics makes sense, these were posted back in december.

I dont remember being asked for permission to post my content to patreon. i cant speak for HunterHero, but maybe someone should ask if he was asked.

inb4 "found somewhere else" of course you did. suuuure.
    Your post is about the well-known etherwyrm farm in the central area of Bastion. The patreon article you cited is about farming turtles in northern bastion. There is no connection between them.

From my article "In Bastion at co-ordinates 46,18 there is a pool where turtles hyper-spawn. This means that if you kill the mobs of a given type in the area one will appear at a random location within that area. The name of the turtle mob is glimmerpool razorshell"

From your article:
    "Located at 56.32 / 37.14 in Bastion, there is a small lake inset into the cliff face. the shimmering Etherwyrm's that spawn in that area (about 6 or 7) can all be pulled and killed and skinned. after that, generally, two will immediately respawn, and seems to keep doing so as long as I've been farming here (about half an hour so far)."
    Last edited by advanta; 03-09-2021 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since im not going to pay you for patreon access, the only people who have access there are your supporters, making getting an objective awnser to "i aLwAyS cItE mY sOuRcEs" pretty difficult. i guess that question will remain unawnsered until someone wants to pay you to prove the point one way or another.

i personally detest the idea of patreon for this type of thing. on Ownedcore and other websites, access to higher tiers of content can be earned by community interaction. yes, the first tier can be accessed early by helping pay for the websites webservers (donator rank), but patreon? "pay me or piss off". its crap, and i personally do not like the idea.

edit: and stuff like above "I'm really sorry I can't share any more details about what I unwisely hinted at hope you understand."?
    "Oohh i knoooowww somehting, but you'll have to pay me to find ouuuuut..." -_-

Speedahx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what are you saying about Patreon, guys.

The information, the exploits, the methods, are out there. IF a person spends his WoW life to regroup, organize, improve and/or develop new exploits by his own, he is free to share it for free, or "hide" the "free information" from Blizzard by having the "pay for that info" filter. It's a win win win imo; because it doesen't get fixed that early (unless Blizz pays for that Patreon, which would be funny); people get a reliable source of exploits and curious things that the average player would never know, and he gets a economic reward for his time and efford.

Same goes for youtube, with the problem that it makes the exploits publics, viral, and eventualy, fixed.

Personally, I rather to have a "hide" forum such as "Elite", where there's a contribution filter which theoricaly, forbids leechers to lurk there (im kind of against donators having acces, but this webside has to survive from something, so im not gonna blame that).

Still, this OP grind "exploit" got fixed in matter of 2 weeks or less after his publication. No doubt it was active since prepatch; realise that the more noise "we" do, the faster Blizzard nerf whatever is going on. Just be smart, and publish in Elite if you are willing to share it with somebody.

Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    Well since im not going to pay you for patreon access, the only people who have access there are your supporters, making getting an objective awnser to "i aLwAyS cItE mY sOuRcEs" pretty difficult. i guess that question will remain unawnsered until someone wants to pay you to prove the point one way or another.
    The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

That said, I have made my patreon article public access Link To Patreon Article . Any one can check it, this is about a different skinning location than the one you posted https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...yperspawn.html (Possible Skinning Hyperspawn)
    Last edited by advanta; 03-10-2021 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the concept of using patreon instead of just posting to OC like everyone else is still pretty crappy, and i have nothing further to say on the matter at this time.

23. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to TehVoyager for this useful post)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast