0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathstiny View Post
    Thank you for posting the exploit, since I've seen it go live I've managed to send off quite a few BOE items and gold to my banned characters, which means that process on its own still works and isn't fixed on EU. I'll come back in a months time and let everyone know the results and if anything managed to get duped over. I was thinking of making a GDPR request, since that refreshes the old banned character names, but I've came to the conclusion that the banned characters had to be on a banned unmerged account, which luckily I've had a bunch back in the pre MOP days. After doing some digging through my old hard drive I've compiled a list of old banned characters from unmerged SoR accounts, so if anyone needs them and they fit your server/needs you can go ahead and give it a shot. I've personally just used two characters, that is two realms where I had some valuables, but I hope my list finds someone well and helps them out.
    Character list:
    Skwinkystab-Blackhand EU Alliance
    Guttenguts-Blackhand EU Horde
    Rooknhook-Tarren Mill EU Horde
    McLurki-Argent Dawn EU Alliance
    Gutsnglory-Kazzak EU Horde
    If I happen to come across more characters I will be updating my thread, and once again thank you for posting this exploit, hopefully it'll work.

Xcmo - Ravencrest EU Alliance

Its smart to create a Char and post them here cause chars below 10 cannot be searched up in the armory, but thank you for sending my gold back after 3hours

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

if the image is to small use ctrl + mousewheel

Gold+BoE Dupe.
    Dupetesting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have made an account after doing a few tests and I can confirm the mail does still come back when mailing to characters that had kept their original name and are on unmerged accounts. If you botted back in a day like crazy, it shouldn't be that hard to find a few characters that still exist. Although I can't know for sure if the mail will be duplicated in 30 days, I find it still worth trying. If someone needs characters to mail over to and attempt this whole dupe thing I will be posting some of which I had remembered and tested with on European servers.
    - Neophytex-Executus Alliance
    - Sambots-Chromaggus Horde
    - Prideas-Skullcrusher Horde
    - Wartoy-Sylvanas Horde
    - Gliding-Silvermoon Alliance
    - Orcroids-Draenor Horde
    - Naazguard-Twisting Nether Alliance
    - Finestid-Sylvanas Alliance
    Last edited by Dupetesting; 02-18-2021 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Missprint

gnom1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Gnibbens-Emerald Dream alliance eu

kinslayer666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not understand how to use the exploit, I would appreciate if someone could shed more light on the matter, what I understood is that I have two separate accounts, that is, one associated with an email A and another associated with an email B, then he sent me things of which I want to receive a duplicate email, for example a BOE item from account A to account B, the result is in account B I receive the email I sent from A, plus a duplicate and after thirty days a second duplicate?

Malternativ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kinslayer666 View Post
    I do not understand how to use the exploit, I would appreciate if someone could shed more light on the matter, what I understood is that I have two separate accounts, that is, one associated with an email A and another associated with an email B, then he sent me things of which I want to receive a duplicate email, for example a BOE item from account A to account B, the result is in account B I receive the email I sent from A, plus a duplicate and after thirty days a second duplicate?
    you just need your normal account (pref. burner account) to send the mail with.
    The mail has to be sent to an unmerged, banned wow account from 2004-2006.
    The problem is to find an unmerged, banned account.
    You can try the posted names from this thread, but all ive tried from here are scam.
    Test it with 1c and if you dont recieve the mail back within one minute - its scam.

6. Thanks kinslayer666 (1 members gave Thanks to Malternativ for this useful post)
    Hab1Skill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by randompleb View Post
    I have a permad account on EU, only remember 2 names tho, il look at some old printscreens to get more names if anyone is intrested.
    Gorzeek-kazzak horde Zint-outland alliance and fhritp-draenor horde

This you? Gorzeek - Charakter

kinslayer666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything sounds true because of the image posted by the creator of the theme, thanks for clarifying a little malternative, but it does not work for me, I tried how to send emails to characters from other kingdoms and there I read that the name of the character is placed followed by A script followed by the name of the kingdom and then I try to send emails to the characters mentioned by the companions above and directly I get it, you cannot send emails to this kingdom, I would understand that it is required:
    a first account where to cheat
    a second account banned and not merged in the same realm
    ???

or how they do to send emails to other kingdoms

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is this actually working? because from outside the initial post it looks like a bunch of 1 post accounts looking for free stuff.

I cant understand how it'd actually work, because blizz now releases inactive names after 2 expansions and if the account is unmerged that means its 10+ years old.

10. Thanks bezerker08, Soulcreep (2 members gave Thanks to gippy for this useful post)
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And with this having beel posted in public, expect it to be fixed asap, and everyone caught doing it to be banned. if it even works lol

Edit: BTW: using the name of a toon found in this thread is just BEGGING to be ripped off. seriously. if someone makes a fresh toon under lv10 they cant be searched on armory, and appear as banned. then they just swipe literally all ur stuff.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Zehel_7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you scammer tried all nick posted its a scam

13. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to Zehel_7 for this useful post)
    Zerconn's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gippy View Post
    So is this actually working? because from outside the initial post it looks like a bunch of 1 post accounts looking for free stuff.

I cant understand how it'd actually work, because blizz now releases inactive names after 2 expansions and if the account is unmerged that means its 10+ years old.

Perhaps, i dont have a banned unmerged toon to test. I know for sure that 99% of the toons posted here are all trying to scam you. Beware.

15. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to Zerconn for this useful post)
    dawawe1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried all my old accounts banned names from before 4.1 none worked. Says cannot find recipient

Strangis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dupetesting View Post
    I have made an account after doing a few tests and I can confirm the mail does still come back when mailing to characters that had kept their original name and are on unmerged accounts. If you botted back in a day like crazy, it shouldn't be that hard to find a few characters that still exist. Although I can't know for sure if the mail will be duplicated in 30 days, I find it still worth trying. If someone needs characters to mail over to and attempt this whole dupe thing I will be posting some of which I had remembered and tested with on European servers.
    - Neophytex-Executus Alliance
    - Sambots-Chromaggus Horde
    - Prideas-Skullcrusher Horde
    - Wartoy-Sylvanas Horde
    - Gliding-Silvermoon Alliance
    - Orcroids-Draenor Horde
    - Naazguard-Twisting Nether Alliance
    - Finestid-Sylvanas Alliance
    I have bit the bullet and did a few atempts with usernames you have given. Every tiem i sent gold over it has returned to me but there seems to bee a deley with mail being returned back. After trying with small sums liek 100-200 thousand i have gredualy pushed it to gold cap and had it returned. Does this mean the exploit is working? Can someone confirm plis

Fynchaso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have discord or anything like that @Strangis
    if yes can u Sent it to me ?

Malternativ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strangis View Post
    I have bit the bullet and did a few atempts with usernames you have given. Every tiem i sent gold over it has returned to me but there seems to bee a deley with mail being returned back. After trying with small sums liek 100-200 thousand i have gredualy pushed it to gold cap and had it returned. Does this mean the exploit is working? Can someone confirm plis
    Poor boy.. Dont trust this scammer.
    To all the other guys: Try it with 1 cooper, if it not returns instant (if it takes more than 1minute) - Its not working.
    Dont fall for this

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast