[Night Fae] Teleport to Ardenweald from anywhere if you are on the quest [Drust and Ashes] menu

User Tag List

Lemour's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Night Fae] Teleport to Ardenweald from anywhere if you are on the quest [Drust and Ashes]

The exploit is simple. If you are on the campain 8/9 quest [Drust and Ashes] where you get the quest from Lord Herne @ 39,63 in Ardenweald. Just pick up the quest and DO NOT speak to him again about "I am ready. For Ardenweald!", just have the quest in your questlog. Go anywhere, do anything and if you simply want to go back to that same spot where you pick up the quest, abandon the quest from your quest log and you will be teleported back to 39,63 where the quest is taken in Ardenweald.

This is sure not better than the rewards what will receive from the quest and gaining more influence with the faction, just a small little bug/exploit that I found.

[Night Fae] Teleport to Ardenweald from anywhere if you are on the quest [Drust and Ashes]
  2. Thanks jimmys96 (1 members gave Thanks to Lemour for this useful post)
    zmwwxa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice,I will try it

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lemour View Post
    The exploit is simple. If you are on the campain 8/9 quest [Drust and Ashes] where you get the quest from Lord Herne @ 39,63 in Ardenweald. Just pick up the quest and DO NOT speak to him again about "I am ready. For Ardenweald!", just have the quest in your questlog. Go anywhere, do anything and if you simply want to go back to that same spot where you pick up the quest, abandon the quest from your quest log and you will be teleported back to 39,63 where the quest is taken in Ardenweald.

This is sure not better than the rewards what will receive from the quest and gaining more influence with the faction, just a small little bug/exploit that I found.
    Just because these exploits never get the credit/recognition they deseve, worht pointing out you can make a ton of gold with them farming things like limited supply items efficiently using these. Other people doing this can't do it as efficiently.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Vaskebjørnen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit/ Double post
    Last edited by Vaskebjørnen; 01-20-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Double post

Vaskebjørnen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Just because these exploits never get the credit/recognition they deseve, worht pointing out you can make a ton of gold with them farming things like limited supply items efficiently using these. Other people doing this can't do it as efficiently.
    This - On a farming character who's purpose is not player power, these things are incredibly important. Unfortunately I do not have any Night Fae characters that hasn't completed the campaign or any where I intend not to, but had it been another exploit, it could have proven extremely useful.