2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wierd cat house glitch or trinket glitch idk which

So when you stand on the cat house in north elwyn forest it seems to trigger the trinket Gruuk's Evil Eye.

Here's a video of me doing it with explination.

Edit pre post/post recording: update the trinket seems to trigger on any critter(i think) triggered it on the chickens out side goldshire inn as well. so if it stacks. inf crit?

Edit 2: does not stack just tested

Edit 3: tested it without deathnight pvp aura cant get it to trigger seems to be the cause as suggested by the comment below. so could work with other on hit trinkets?

Edit 4: will look for other trinkets to test with aura but im pretty sure its the critters its triggering on cause i can get the chickens outside goldshire inn to work pretty well. which is why the cat house seems to happen so fast cause of so many cats around. also works with regular enemy's just tested with cut purses

Edit 5: have found the trinket Abyssal Rune will trigger from the aura concluding that the game might regard the application of the aura as a harmful spell cast and might be able to be use with similar trinkets will do further testing

Edit 6: after testing the trinket Dislodged Foreign Object it appears that it does not trigger off of the aura even tho the abyssal rune does. im un-sure what the difference in trigger requirement is but it seems that it is not consistent with the idea that the aura application is considered an hostile spell cast. back at square one with why the trinkets trigger. also i have no idea how to change the post to active instead of detected. as i misunderstood what those tags meant at the time of making the post and not really thinking about what the rest of the forum looked like.

Final edit: i am going to move on from trinking hunting for the moment as im burning out on looking for one's that work. the only 2 i have found so far that work are the ones listed above. i will test as i find trinkets in my game play and will post if i find anything that seems to be really good. thanks for the help stangri for working out what was causing the glitch.

Final 2 electric boogaloo: after doing more testing and finding a few more that work. it seems that the game does count the aura application as a spell cast but it only works with some trinkets that trigger based on spells. haven't found any super broken trinkets but, figured to put this here for anyone hunting a really broken one. all the ones i found apply haste, spell dmg, or crit but don't stack. an ez way i found to test if it will stack is to stand outside of the stockades in stormwind and let it proc on the mice and log out or stand in the door way of the inn in goldshire and proc on chickens and log out. if it just refreshes the cool down it doesn't stack it seems. also most of the duration on these buffs are only twenty sec's so im not sure an application for these buff's yet since if you did manage to get them to stack you wouldn't get far. happy hunting for anyone else looking for a broken trinket. if you find one hope you will share ill make one last edit when i wake up to post all the ones i have found so far.

list of trinkets that work : Gruuk's Evil Eye, Anhuur's Hymnal, Whitching Hourglass.
    Last edited by oddishallen; 11-07-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Wierd cat house glitch or trinket glitch idk which
  2. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to oddishallen for this useful post)
    stangri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it's proccing because of your DK PvP Aura stacking on the cows at the house.

4. Thanks oddishallen, wbbfan (2 members gave Thanks to stangri for this useful post)