338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alterac Valley/Korrak's Revenge Exploit Guide

This is mainly about terrain exploits which have to be viewed but the Korrak revenge twinking can be summarized as

1. Get legacy gear with gem slots and set bonuses.
    2. wod pre-legendary ring + exalted ashen verdict ring from ICC.
    3. Legendary cape if you have it.
    4. if you use azerite traits stack them ilvl doesn't matter
    5. Use oils (eg wizard oil) and level 60 appropriate consumables (they are cheaper and just as effective as hi-level).

You can do a mountain of dps with the above.

Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Alterac Valley/Korrak's Revenge Exploit Guide
  2. Thanks Morinoka, Jaladhjin, Kazzula (3 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Mantycore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing that since the begining, it really makes you carry your team to the victory, you can end the battle with twice damage than the 2nd best best player.
    Also i'm demo and i don't know if something is buging in the event but i've noticed that my dogs are doing insane amount of damages so i tried to check older bonus set still active with BFA and the set from antorus is giving a 2part buff for the doggies and it can improve their damage up to 150%, you can actually one shot most people with that (even if i think it's useless to stack that buff that much).
    There is another 2 part bonus from the nighthold that gives you a 4% chance to reset the doggies with your shadowbolt but i think it had been nerf and 4% isn't enough and probably inferior from the other set bonus.
    Imo if you already have an opti Time Walking gear, the best part to try to get if you really want to activate those 2part bonus are legs and gloves (you are loosing less gem slot and enchant).

I will also add that previous infinite runes item you get during WoD and Legion are working fine if you really want to be optimized.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mantycore View Post
    I'm doing that since the begining, it really makes you carry your team to the victory, you can end the battle with twice damage than the 2nd best best player.
    Also i'm demo and i don't know if something is buging in the event but i've noticed that my dogs are doing insane amount of damages so i tried to check older bonus set still active with BFA and the set from antorus is giving a 2part buff for the doggies and it can improve their damage up to 150%, you can actually one shot most people with that (even if i think it's useless to stack that buff that much).
    There is another 2 part bonus from the nighthold that gives you a 4% chance to reset the doggies with your shadowbolt but i think it had been nerf and 4% isn't enough and probably inferior from the other set bonus.
    Imo if you already have an opti Time Walking gear, the best part to try to get if you really want to activate those 2part bonus are legs and gloves (you are loosing less gem slot and enchant).

I will also add that previous infinite runes item you get during WoD and Legion are working fine if you really want to be optimized.
    Very interesting ty, was wondering why demo locks were doing insane dmg.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA