338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Vehicle Glitches

Mostly some stupid fun vehicle glitches....though there's some useful stuff in there:

Instructions:

1. Desolace Firestorm-spam 4 to control firestorm
    2. Get the quest "spread the good word" horde only at venomspite, Dragonblight. The catapult kills literally everything,including friendly npc's and players, even yourself.
    3. Jump on a suramar transporter whilst sitting on a cushion/seesaw/other similar toy.
    4. Get Grizzly Hills quest "or maybe you don't", the point of this bit is just that bliz never remember to nerf aa.
    5. One stolen from the great Lord Slaain, fm whistle and enter egg while on world quest "Now that's just clawful!". All rep and credit to Lord Slaain for this one.
    6. "Ly'Leth's Champion" - I posted this a while back still works in BFA, use lag7 to exit vehicle.
    7: Fly out of area in flight form (druid only) having acquired a pet vehicle in the relevant pvp area in Stormheim.
    8. Fly in Kul'Tiras- originally published here-https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-exploits/717452-fly-kultiras-alliance.html by Mickkks worth emphasizing this is NOT fixed.
    All credit to Mickkks for this one, a wonderful sadly overlooked find.

EDIT:
    Azix has pointed out that he posted the murloc glitch over a year ago at ownedcore here: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...q-effects.html (zone out WQ effects) . The elevator trick was published first (great minds think alike) WoW Ratstallion exploiting - YouTube . My apologies to Azix for missing this. Please feel free to add any corrections or additions to sources on any of my videos-mistakes do get made, and I like to make sure that everyone who plays their part gets an accreditation and a link. I'll try harder in future to locate any exploits I might unintentionally "rediscover".
    Last edited by advanta; 11-26-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

10 Vehicle Glitches
  2. Thanks Kenneth, Link*, Madorisiath, neneslol, V5zlFi2BXm, Speedahx, skipper1, warbarbie, Sklug, aionic11, azix (11 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always good. Thanks man!