0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enuma View Post
    Wow, you were so creative with this well thought trough "troll", but you have that much imagination that of all things which you could say to someone - you called him Trump supporter. Well done. You showed him his place.

As always, sword is sharp on both sides.

One side of this story, that dupe actually exists and you have abused it and now you are trying to wash your hands via good thought trough excuse.
    The fact for this is kinda that we have bluepost stating that they are aware of this exploit, they are working on a fix and taking actions against accounts involved.
    Official bluepost - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9232?page=1#20
    Now, since you claim that this is all well though trough troll i doubt that ANY blizz employee, moreover a blueposter would go to such length any state something like that, officially, on blizzard forums, without first having facts that is this exploit possible or not.
    Im sure that blizz has more than enough tech to investigate this deeply in several ways, sandbox mode, review of the code etc etc.

Furthermore, you actually took your time to go to blizz forums claiming that this was all just a troll, BUT you have posted from your alt, probably from an alt account too.
    As you can see from your pathfinder progress - Pathfinder - World of Warcraft it looks like you havent even started BFA on this account since, even if you do few quests in any zone you will get a reputation for zone's fraction which would count towards pathfinder ach.

By looking at your character armory, you have low ach score which indicates that this is obviously an alt, and going trough your guild "Cant Handle Progress" it appears that you are no longer a member of it.
    In addition, by looking at guild members progress in that guild, specially those which recently looted stuff, i found all of them unusually high in Revered with Champions of Azeroth.
    We all know that there is no neck upgrade after Revered so anything more than Revered is actually not needed at all for any meaningful stuff.
    BUT in all my fairness i can relate this to good luck on mission table, getting more Champs of Azeroth missions than usual, i heard of it from couple of my people as well as few streamers, and 200% success rate to get all those juicy 1k rep per mission.
    So im not counting that one in, just mentioning it as unusual. Maybe a bit salty too as i have seen only 1 mission so far.
    In addition to that, of those reviewed people, i have found few of them Exalted with 7th Legion, which is quite impossible atm.

Second side, this is indeed well thought trough troll for which i really congratulate you, you managed to fool.. well.. whole internet. And Blizzard too. (no sarcasm)
    I really do.

Personally, if you see my post history and my previous post in this topic, i really dont care if you did it or not. Nor do i care specifically a lot about it. Nor about exploit it self.
    If you did, good, you found a gap in their system and used it in your advantage, something that i would and do in RL. But im also facing consequences of those actions head on if im caught. I do not make excuses, nor i like people that does that.
    I would be persuaded that this is a troll IF i have read your EU forum post from your main, that would meant in my book that you have nothing to hide.
    When you were called on posting from your alt, you said "well blizzard obviously know whos my main" which is, after doing all this which you claim, quite dumb and extremely childish.
    I took my time and grinded those reps, its not fun, satisfactory nor interesting. I had a burnout or two where i literally had to stop playing for a day cause i felt quite sick of the game, but i grinded my way trough it.

Now, why am i posting all this if i dont care? Well, to me, all facts say that you actually did it and now using good excuse to cover your ass claiming that you not only fooled whole internet, but also blizzard. You claim that your lie was actually soooo goood that that you actually persuaded widespread masses that they actually did exploit too. And your whole "im loling for how guillible people are etc etc" comes a bit AFTER blizz bluepost. Im well aware that what you posted here as exploit is most definitely not whole exploit or correct way to do it. I first, would not publicly post exploit which i used since not only that could get me banned, but moreover i would give people a chance to catch up with me.

I will revisit yours and those 7th legion exalted characters, or those which i find unusually high, after i see blizzards final reply on this. just to "humor" me.

Oh and yea, Trump was really bad call, i knew that US can make some questionable choices, but man, that guy is a walking nuclear mess waiting to happen. Im glad that most of world leaders that have actual power see him as amusing fool otherwise we would already be in deep mess several times by now.
    Just saying - Your whole argument on rep is wrong.
    I've been revered with Champions of Azeroth for a few days already (I think that's a week actually, i'm at 8000/21000 rn), and I'm at ~1500 rep from being exalted Honorbound (Horde equivalent of 7th Legion), only because i skipped almost every follower mission token for that rep and didn't do the outpost quests for rare mobs. Otherwise I'd be exalted for a few days as well. I didn't exploit anything, just been playing since day one without missing a single WQ.
    Doesn't make your whole post invalid, just wanted to react on this point, you can't draw conclusions out of false statements.

Exalted with any faction.
    lookinboyz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By looking at your character armory, you have low ach score which indicates that this is obviously an alt, and going trough your guild "Cant Handle Progress" it appears that you are no longer a member of it.
    What are you talking about. That character has 14k Achievements points

6d43a40633.jpg

If you actually looked at the character's armory ach point, you'd see all the achievements associated with the account, not just that character.

Kongkvide - WoW

That definitely his main account, just posting on an alt which doesn't hide anything since all his achievements are still visible.

Limes's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    68/44
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to that, of those reviewed people, i have found few of them Exalted with 7th Legion, which is quite impossible atm.
    There have been people exalted for 4 days now.

[TRG]Semi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact for this is kinda that we have bluepost stating that they are aware of this exploit, they are working on a fix and taking actions against accounts involved.
    Now, since you claim that this is all well though trough troll i doubt that ANY blizz employee, moreover a blueposter would go to such length any state something like that, officially, on blizzard forums, without first having facts that is this exploit possible or not.
    Im sure that blizz has more than enough tech to investigate this deeply in several ways, sandbox mode, review of the code etc etc.
    The reality is, this exploit never worked to begin with. There's been no real evidence to this exploit actually working, aside from the screenshots which have been confirmed to be photoshopped, (or, in the OP's case, MS Painted). Even the replies in this thread come to the conclusion that they can't replicate this exploit, and those who have said, "This worked!" haven't really gave evidence.

Yes, a blue post has said, "We're looking for a fix" but that makes no sense, considering many people, about 9 hours after this thread was posted, were claiming, "Hotfixed!" If it was hotfixed, the blue post wouldn't have said, "looking for a fix" rather, they would've just said, "it's been hotfixed, and we're going to punish those who abused the exploit.

In addition, by looking at guild members progress in that guild, specially those which recently looted stuff, i found all of them unusually high in Revered with Champions of Azeroth.
    We all know that there is no neck upgrade after Revered so anything more than Revered is actually not needed at all for any meaningful stuff.
    Being Exalted with the Champions of Azeroth allows you to buy an ilvl 355 Azerite Helm. It has some pretty good traits on it too...

That's a reason why people would want to get Exalted.

It isn't impossible. The first person to unlock Mag'har Orc had an unusual way of doing so. What they did was finish all the wanted quests on Alliance, as well as the World Quests on Zandalar, and race changed to Horde. This converted their Alliance reps to their respective Horde reps, and they were able to do the Wanted quests on Horde and finish the world quests in Kul'Tiras.

Mollyy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/73
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have No words for the stupidity i see...
    Once again, noone has been punished, it was a troll, it never worked.
    Noone Besides me posted any screens, noone posted their suspension mails( Cuz there Are none)
    If you Are stupid enough to not realize that many of us have multiple accounts.... then k put on ur tinfoil hat.

Peace

AdamClarke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you were so creative with this well thought trough "troll", but you have that much imagination that of all things which you could say to someone - you called him Trump supporter. Well done. You showed him his place.

As always, sword is sharp on both sides.

One side of this story, that dupe actually exists and you have abused it and now you are trying to wash your hands via good thought trough excuse.

Furthermore, you actually took your time to go to blizz forums claiming that this was all just a troll, BUT you have posted from your alt, probably from an alt account too.
    As you can see from your pathfinder progress - Pathfinder - World of Warcraft it looks like you havent even started BFA on this account since, even if you do few quests in any zone you will get a reputation for zone's fraction which would count towards pathfinder ach.

BUT in all my fairness i can relate this to good luck on mission table, getting more Champs of Azeroth missions than usual, i heard of it from couple of my people as well as few streamers, and 200% success rate to get all those juicy 1k rep per mission.
    So im not counting that one in, just mentioning it as unusual. Maybe a bit salty too as i have seen only 1 mission so far.

Second side, this is indeed well thought trough troll for which i really congratulate you, you managed to fool.. well.. whole internet. And Blizzard too. (no sarcasm)
    I really do.

Personally, if you see my post history and my previous post in this topic, i really dont care if you did it or not. Nor do i care specifically a lot about it. Nor about exploit it self.
    If you did, good, you found a gap in their system and used it in your advantage, something that i would and do in RL. But im also facing consequences of those actions head on if im caught. I do not make excuses, nor i like people that does that.
    I would be persuaded that this is a troll IF i have read your EU forum post from your main, that would meant in my book that you have nothing to hide.
    When you were called on posting from your alt, you said "well blizzard obviously know whos my main" which is, after doing all this which you claim, quite dumb and extremely childish.
    I took my time and grinded those reps, its not fun, satisfactory nor interesting. I had a burnout or two where i literally had to stop playing for a day cause i felt quite sick of the game, but i grinded my way trough it.

Now, why am i posting all this if i dont care? Well, to me, all facts say that you actually did it and now using good excuse to cover your ass claiming that you not only fooled whole internet, but also blizzard. You claim that your lie was actually soooo goood that that you actually persuaded widespread masses that they actually did exploit too. And your whole "im loling for how guillible people are etc etc" comes a bit AFTER blizz bluepost. Im well aware that what you posted here as exploit is most definitely not whole exploit or correct way to do it. I first, would not publicly post exploit which i used since not only that could get me banned, but moreover i would give people a chance to catch up with me.

I will revisit yours and those 7th legion exalted characters, or those which i find unusually high, after i see blizzards final reply on this. just to "humor" me.
    The real reason this blizzard supporter made an account here to post because he felt he was baited so hard. he was bend over a table and his manhood was taken. HE WAS BAITED LIKE A SHEEP. Now go rethink life kid. you sat on blizzard forums for days raging that people should be banned. and to find out it was just all jokes? your life must be complex to worry about a fake exploit lol.

7. Thanks bezerker08, Yukka (2 members gave Thanks to AdamClarke for this useful post)
    Mollyy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/73
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AdamClarke i love you

9. Thanks AdamClarke (1 members gave Thanks to Mollyy for this useful post)
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112