2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making Hunter Epic Leaf Quest Easier

I'm sorry if i dont explain this very good, because I'm not a hunter and i dont know much about them or their epic staff quest thing...

So anyway, in the quest there is the part where you have to kill the elite deamon in silithus. This is where we make doing that a bit easier. Well some people spend a shit load on flasks and etc and what not... but i recently did this for a friend and it ended up helping him alot...

Well again there are alot more posibilities for this and im just putting up one of them, ill leave it for you guys to go deeper into it =P

1. When the hunter calls out the deamon which he/she has to kill, duel with a warlock friend standing near you.
    2. Ask him to put (curse of recklessnes) on you (im not sure if it was recklessnes or aggony or what ever im at school now so i cant login and check.) anyway you put the curse on the hunter which strengthens him, like the one that raises his attack power but lowers his armor.
    3. Have the warlock to go a bit out of range so he/she doesnt disturb the hunters fight (hey you warlock! dont go too much out of range so the duel ends!)
    4. if the curse time runs out and the hunter is still in the battle, buff him up again, (dont worry the fight wont be disturbed, that the good part coz if some1 example heals the hunter it will be focked, but not when in duel =P)

Making Hunter Epic Leaf Quest Easier
    Fizzet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luckly ima hunter.
    The curse is recklessness
    and the reason this is so great is not for the Attack power, is for the Fear Immunity.
    this demon likes to fear you into his little critters alot so having immunity to that helps...ALOT considering the critters hit for around 200-300 each
    WARNING:
    this doesnt make you immune to the 700dmg that comes from his fear so suck a shadow protection pot

also this doesnt make you immune to THE FUCKING ALLIANCE *******S RUNNING PAST OR CAMPINGMY DEMON CAUSING HIM TO DESPAWN AND I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING BORED I HATE ALLIANCE!!!!

P.S. sry i had a bad experience with this demon

janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *rings Anga-B-Gone* Mm hmm, yep... we got one.. oh, thats pricey.. i'll charge it on their credit card... yep.. you'll be here in a few minutes?.... sure.. okay *puts phone on the hook*

Fizzet! Come down here for a few minutes!
    Hi-Jacked.

Fizzet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by janzi9
    *rings Anga-B-Gone* Mm hmm, yep... we got one.. oh, thats pricey.. i'll charge it on their credit card... yep.. you'll be here in a few minutes?.... sure.. okay *puts phone on the hook*

Fizzet! Come down here for a few minutes!
    I dont understand

<--is scared...:confused: :confused: