Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 Mob Instant Respawn from quest

First time giving back

When you are on the quest And Justice For All And Justice For All - Quest - World of Warcraft the objective of the quest is to Defeat the Heartsbane ambush. To defeat the ambush you must kill the boss mob, Sister Widdowson. But If you never attack her there are 4 Deathbound Thrashers that will instantly respawn every time one dies.

Also you have 4 Waycrest Guards that help you fight. If the Waycrest Guards do damage to the Deathbound Thrashers you gain less exp, but this can be great if you are semi-afk leveling. If you back up behind the Waycrest Guards you will not be attacked by Deathbound Thrashers. I am currently doing this while playing another game while leveling as a paladin. Healing makes it easy to stay fighting while tabbing in and out.

At level 111 the max exp per Deathhound Thrasher seems to be 660 without rested. Nothing huge but can be nice for anyone who wants to semi-afk level at a decent pace.

EDIT- Doing it longer as a solo 111 pally im seeing that im getting around 250,000 exp per hour. Unless someone can find a way to increase this it might not even be worth it.
    Last edited by hiccupz12345; 08-20-2018 at 04:17 PM.

4 Mob Instant Respawn from quest
  2. Thanks Smitten, t0ny0503 (2 members gave Thanks to hiccupz12345 for this useful post)
    t0ny0503's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! I mainly play horde but this will be a great way to level up my Alliance pally dude passively so I'll check this out and update with what I get for results! Thanks again!

--edit-

after about half an hour I don't see this being that great if you do full damage to the thrashers you get a little over 1k and if the guards help you do damage its a little over 600. I could see this being really good if you have a Monk and you use their tornado ability and just sit there but otherwise you need to stay somewhat active because you can't just sit behind the guards, do nothing and gain exp lol but it's not awful but not great either. Thanks again for the post
    Last edited by t0ny0503; 08-20-2018 at 05:23 PM.

oddyseus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can keep restarting the quest to keep spawning the larger mob spawns.

In fact, if you restart the quest, do one wave, then restart the quest again, you can "double up" on mob spawns.

The quest features 3 waves, the third spawns with the Witch, which ends the quest if killed, but she doesn't automatically pull.
    If you abandon and restart the quest on wave 2, or any time after wave 1 dies, you will get two instance of the gauntlet.
    You can keep doing this, each time spawning the second wave of the second wave of the abandoned quest, and the first wave of the newly accepted quest.
    It's worth noting that the 4 spawn you're talking about will perpetually spawn, even if you drop the quest, as long as you don't kill the Witch and the guards don't all die.
    Edit: For clarity, those 4 will be spawning if you exploit restarting the quest, so it's 4 plus the other spawns from the other waves.