Keeping mounts from bnet-bnet migration menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    Mollyy's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    95
    Thanks G/R
    2/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by spartacuss View Post
    It's been fixed, now instead of getting mounts in mail, you get mail with no mount attached.
    You were never supposed to get anything via Mail

  2. #47
    spartacuss's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    108
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Of course you were not supposed to get anything, that's why it's an exploit.

  3. #48
    Mollyy's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    95
    Thanks G/R
    2/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by spartacuss View Post
    Of course you were not supposed to get anything, that's why it's an exploit.
    Ok.
    /10char

  4. #49
    aaronbyrne's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Sorry to ask on this again, but i was wondering if this was still possible, my goal is to swap a swift spectral tiger from account A to account B while keeping it on both accounts.
    On Bnet Account A i have 2 wow accounts both with maxed level characters, i know the character that used the swift spectral tiger
    On Bnet Account B, i have 1 wow account with maxed level characters,
    Having both of these is there anyway to transfer the swift to both accounts.

  5. #50
    Mollyy's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    95
    Thanks G/R
    2/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by aaronbyrne View Post
    Sorry to ask on this again, but i was wondering if this was still possible, my goal is to swap a swift spectral tiger from account A to account B while keeping it on both accounts.
    On Bnet Account A i have 2 wow accounts both with maxed level characters, i know the character that used the swift spectral tiger
    On Bnet Account B, i have 1 wow account with maxed level characters,
    Having both of these is there anyway to transfer the swift to both accounts.
    Do u mean the account you hacked from me?

  6. #51
    Saf3ty's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    59
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Aren‘t mounts connected to the specific b.net and not characters? If not is there any way to find out on which specific Char I obtained certain mounts/avs?

  7. #52
    viralsack's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Is this still working? I know there's a duping method doing the rounds coz a lot of the sellers are listing similar if not almost same accounts with different toons on different accounts.

  8. #53
    spartacuss's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    108
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    No longer working, what you see for sale it's probably the stock made before fix.

  9. #54
    Moudi's Avatar Contributor Battle.Net Name Changer.
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    161
    Thanks G/R
    9/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Testing this now will post update.

    Update : Did not work.
    Last edited by Moudi; 08-01-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Update

  10. Thanks Thecurator (1 members gave Thanks to Moudi for this useful post)
  11. #55
    Thecurator's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Moudi View Post
    Testing this now will post update.

    Update : Did not work.
    Thanks for testing. I myself did multiple test with no luck. I somehow managed
    to xfer Groove Warden Mount and the green Emerald drake Mount but nothing else
    Last edited by Thecurator; 08-05-2019 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typos

  12. #56
    Moudi's Avatar Contributor Battle.Net Name Changer.
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    161
    Thanks G/R
    9/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Thecurator View Post
    Thanks for testing. I myself did multiple test with no luck. I somehow managed
    to xfer Groove Warden Mount and the green Emerald drake Mount but nothing else
    If that happened, that makes me belive that this method is very close to a working one but we just havent figured exactly how

  13. #57
    Thecurator's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Yeah There seems to be a few very highend exploits to be found connected to this char/license xfers

  14. #58
    Moudi's Avatar Contributor Battle.Net Name Changer.
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    161
    Thanks G/R
    9/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Thecurator View Post
    Yeah There seems to be a few very highend exploits to be found connected to this char/license xfers
    Hmm id really like to know how to do this, got an extra account already with my last name with alot of tcg mounts and rare drops id like on my main acc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. "Merging" Account A to B. Possible to keep Mounts from A?
    By Manuris in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 01:12 PM
  2. Question about removing wow liscense from Bnet
    By Planetdune in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 05:30 AM
  3. Easily obtain all SC2 avatars from BNET forums!
    By Serpious in forum Diablo 3 Guides
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:35 AM
  4. Easily obtain all SC2 avatars from BNET forums!
    By Serpious in forum Starcraft 2
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:35 AM
  5. Keep your Reindeer mount from Preserved Holly
    By Skatee in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 07:01 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search