338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Levelling Exploit Guide, Reduce Levelling Time to 110 By As Much As 400%

Many gamebreaking levelling exploits in this video guide that will dramatically reduce the time taken to reach 110 by as much as 400% vs random questing or LFD.

1. Items which you can use to travel at high-speed or even fly from level 1, Fel Meteor, Cracked Radinax Control Gem, Gunshoes. These allow you to move as fast as a flying mount and eliminate travel time.
    2. "Method Zero", Probably my most popular technique ever that got my last levelling video almost three-quarters of a million hits, this allows a solo player with one account to use two characters, effectively boosting themselves. You simply form a custom group with two players, load up two clients and switch between each without logging off, This causes one character to stay in game limbo receiving experience for a short period even though you are logged in on the other account. Although I posted this before, it has become dramatically more powerful in 7.3.5 due to scaling, and the best way to use it has changed as you no longer have to skip dungeons repeatedly-indeed you can get to level 90 in half a day of play time using only three dungeons.
    3. Infinite mob grinding in Sunwell Plateau. Kill all the mobs around the Sunwell Cabalists in the first stage of the raid, aggro them, generating thousands and thousands of "fire fiends" which have very low HP and award collectively huge amounts of XP.
    4. A method to return to the start of a dungeon instantly - remove gear, put down a campfire and drink pinchwhistle gear nitro fuel, killing your character and returning them to the start of the dungeon.
    5.. Reset your major cooldowns. Join LFR from the past via Lorewalker Han Or Seer Kazzal, teleport out of the dungeon. Enter, aggro boss, and exit to reset cooldowns when levelling allowing for significantly increases dps and survivability.
    (Much, much more stuff in the video....)

Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Levelling Exploit Guide, Reduce Levelling Time to 110 By As Much As 400%
  2. Thanks dougy4t, Mogcraft, bl4ckg4m3, Limes, Yavanna, DewTech, artemarkantos, eXp0, Jaladhjin, vvvat, motastic, Barbok, Shauper, R.O.G, Teryaki (15 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Kaizuken's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Levelling Exploit Guide, Reduce Levelling Time to 110 By As Much As 400%.

Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Many gamebreaking levelling exploits in this video guide that will dramatically reduce the time taken to reach 110 by as much as 400% vs random questing or LFD.

1. Items which you can use to travel at high-speed or even fly from level 1, Fel Meteor, Cracked Radinax Control Gem, Gunshoes. These allow you to move as fast as a flying mount and eliminate travel time.
    2. "Method Zero", Probably my most popular technique ever that got my last levelling video almost three-quarters of a million hits, this allows a solo player with one account to use two characters, effectively boosting themselves. You simply form a custom group with two players, load up two clients and switch between each without logging off, This causes one character to stay in game limbo receiving experience for a short period even though you are logged in on the other account. Although I posted this before, it has become dramatically more powerful in 7.3.5 due to scaling, and the best way to use it has changed as you no longer have to skip dungeons repeatedly-indeed you can get to level 90 in half a day of play time using only three dungeons.
    3. Infinite mob grinding in Sunwell Plateau. Kill all the mobs around the Sunwell Cabalists in the first stage of the raid, aggro them, generating thousands and thousands of "fire fiends" which have very low HP and award collectively huge amounts of XP.
    4. A method to return to the start of a dungeon instantly - remove gear, put down a campfire and drink pinchwhistle gear nitro fuel, killing your character and returning them to the start of the dungeon.
    5.. Reset your major cooldowns. Join LFR from the past via Lorewalker Han Or Seer Kazzal, teleport out of the dungeon. Enter, aggro boss, and exit to reset cooldowns when levelling allowing for significantly increases dps and survivability.
    (Much, much more stuff in the video....)

Archvalor is back
    Great guide.

4. Thanks vvvat (1 members gave Thanks to Kaizuken for this useful post)
    Limes's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    68/44
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Method Zero is a godsend. Seems pretty tedious, but the amazing XP makes it all worth it.

Thanks, as always.

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Step 4 can also be done by doing this:

Originally Posted by Teryaki View Post
    I did notice something however. Some instances have their graveyards set to the entrance portal. I have only tested this on Shadow Labyrinth, which has a ton of mobs in it, but it has a dead end at the last boss. Some other instance have checkpoints after killing bosses, so it wouldn't work in those instances. But heres what ive been doing in Shadow Labs:

1. Delete Hearthstone
    2. Go into "Game Menu"
    3. Click "help"
    4. Click "Character Stuck!"
    5. Click "Teleport to Graveyard"

You should die, then be able to res back at the entrance of the instance if it doesn't have checkpoints after bosses. You do no lose durability either on your gear. I don't think this is an intended use of the stuck mechanic.
    A macro to do this faster:

Originally Posted by Mogcraft View Post
    Try this:

/click HelpFrameCharacterStuckStuck
    Last edited by Teryaki; 02-11-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

7. Thanks Barbok (1 members gave Thanks to Teryaki for this useful post)
    Zazs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think the method to reset cooldowns via raids is time efficient during leveling. It also depends if the character has addons. That too increases loading screens back and forth. Its a nice way for bigger mobs or when pulling groups. But I question the amount of time needed for the loading screens and if it increases leveling when done too often.

I tested the hellfire ramparts farming method. Not with a second account but with a guild mate. Range is an issue. When the low level char is at the entrance and the high level char is at the first boss, the XP yield is dropping to a 4th or 5th of the original value. I had to kill them because they changed targets. With heirlooms each kill usually gives something aroung 1.000-1.300 XP but when out of range it drops to about 300 XP. Also some mobs did reset. Yes, they reset before I reached the first boss. Dungeon mobs reset due to distance... Crazy, hu?

Im so grad pulling low level chars is working again because it wasnt worth it before the latest patch. But the loot is bugged. My 110 receives lvl80 blues in normal hellfire ramparts but gets a lvl110 epic in the next dungeon on HC. The blood-something dungeon right next to hellfire ramparts. XP gain is no different. The low level char couldnt enter shattered halls, neither on normal or HC. That still requires lvl70. Hellfire ramparts on HC doesnt work on a lvl63 but the other dungeon works on HC. Someone didnt think this through or didnt finish the consistant changes.

vvvat's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    143/51
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the method zero in Tol'Vir 5 times:
    1. I got about 17% EXP at 83 level
    2. I disabled all the add-ons so that the game could be loaded faster. The game loads quickly. But I never managed to achieve the simultaneous presence of two characters in the world. In the chat I read "_the second character_ left the game" after killing the boss, but I do not get the experience on _the second character_.
    3. See 2.
    4. works again.
    5. don't work again. I load very quickly, but second char disconnect to fast. I tried few client swaping, logining in seconds, but all the time another char disconnected
    What may I done wrong?
    Last edited by vvvat; 02-12-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Liekos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been doing Method Zero style stuff horde side, just with two accounts for the past day or two.

Some things I've noticed for RFC
    - be sure to kill the dogs as you run past them, they have a nasty tendency to get stuck and keep you in combat after you clear the dungeon and you cant Unstuck in combat
    - using /script ResetInstances(); and /click HelpFrameCharacterStuckStuck macros helps
    - if you DO get stuck in combat and you've got your armor unequipped you don't have to bother with the campfire/fuel stuff, just jump in the lava. you die just as fast.
    and most importantly
    - if you're parking the runnee at the entrance, anything past the first pack after the second boss (dark shaman) is too far to give xp so don't bother rounding up all the packs around the lava worm or kiting the lass boss to the worm platform - it's too far unless you're kiting back at least to the entrance of the lava worm room. Just kill everything up to the second boss, then skip all trash and burn the final two. It's still roughly 3 dungeons a level.

11. Thanks advanta (1 members gave Thanks to Liekos for this useful post)
    Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing to point out is using unstuck doesn't make you lose durability, so no need to remove armor. The other method of dying might though.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vvvat View Post
    I tried the method zero in Tol'Vir 5 times:
    1. I got about 17% EXP at 83 level
    2. I disabled all the add-ons so that the game could be loaded faster. The game loads quickly. But I never managed to achieve the simultaneous presence of two characters in the world. In the chat I read "_the second character_ left the game" after killing the boss, but I do not get the experience on _the second character_.
    3. See 2.
    4. works again.
    5. don't work again. I load very quickly, but second char disconnect to fast. I tried few client swaping, logining in seconds, but all the time another char disconnected
    What may I done wrong?
    Did you notice the bit about moving your levelling character across the bridge? The high and low-level have to be in quite close proximity.

vvvat's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    143/51
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Did you notice the bit about moving your levelling character across the bridge? The high and low-level have to be in quite close proximity.
    Of course. 2 of 5 times all was fine, but 3 of 5 my chars disconnect to fast - I swap clients over and over, but no luck

But nevertheless, many other powerlevel methods from this video proved to be very useful. Thanks for it.

Zazs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would a character stay online if he is still in combat? For example if the low level char pulls some critter, would it keep the char online if you use the method above and switch to the high level char?

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zazs View Post
    Would a character stay online if he is still in combat? For example if the low level char pulls some critter, would it keep the char online if you use the method above and switch to the high level char?
    Sadly no, the character despawns after an interval. Don't let me discourage you though, I'm fairly certain creative thinking like that will eventually improve the method.

dcrvtec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to try Method Zero right now...it has never worked for me before but I am pretty dumb so your mileage may vary

edit: It worked! I went to Stockades, put my 110 in and then my 60, made a custom group on the 110, invited the 60 from my same account and opened a 2nd wow instance. I typed the password in the level 110 instance, booting my 60 but he was still standing there when my 110 got back in and he gained XP when I swapped back over to check the 60. Now I have to figure out the best spot to boost him.
    Last edited by dcrvtec; 02-12-2018 at 10:47 PM.

sissel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone on Reddit said "Method Zero" (dungeon exp)... got nerfed, was about to start lvling my toon today... Can anyone confirm this?

frozenspell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sissel View Post
    Someone on Reddit said "Method Zero" (dungeon exp)... got nerfed, was about to start lvling my toon today... Can anyone confirm this?
    Blizzard hotfixed several faster leveling routes tonight easy to find right ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast