Skipping Dreamwalker & Sindragosa Gauntlet in ICC is still possible for Hunters menu

User Tag List

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skipping Dreamwalker & Sindragosa Gauntlet in ICC is still possible for Hunters

So.. I've missed this easy skip since Goblin Glider was disabled indoors & determined to see if they took any other measures & it appears they did not.

For those who don't care to watch the video here's an explanation.

It is essentially as simple as Disengaging then waiting for it to come up a second time & Disengaging again.

Your main goal being thoughtful about where exactly you'll be moving since you can't control the path any longer after using Disengage.

1. Clear to & kill Blood Queen

2. Where you used to Glider through the wall for those of you familiar with that you'll facing the opposite direction but still going through the same area with Disengage now.

3. Your Parachute should last through both Disengages so as it starts to get near coming off cooldown plan your 2nd Disengage & orient yourself as needed.

4. Click off the Parachute buff if you want to drop down sooner than the buff will expire & be careful not to let it take you through another wall ;-)

Notes: A useful Disengage + Parachute Macro:
    Code:
    /cast Disengage
    /use 15
    Personally I've done it from ether side of the opening so long as you don't Disengage the moment you jump down you should make it. I prefer the slightly further away side to give me a few more moments for Disengage to come up a 2nd time.

For those of you not super familiar with Disengage especially with respect to also triggering the Parachute..

It may very well be my sole opinion but I say it is very helpful to actually jump down the hole not just walk over it.

I was also experimenting with Feathermanes & their Updraft ability which still works Indoors including instances.

Unfortunately the ability would not allow me to pass through the wall so it wasn't so useful in this exact case but.. food for thought ;-)

Skipping Dreamwalker & Sindragosa Gauntlet in ICC is still possible for Hunters
  2. Thanks TW_Gankdalf, advanta (2 members gave Thanks to Jaladhjin for this useful post)
    TW_Gankdalf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    38/26
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useful for not wasting time. +Rep

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post.

Just in case any one was unclear Dreamwalker can now be cleared all classes easily with pump action bandage gun (should be on your ah).
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

5. Thanks Jaladhjin (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Great post.

Just in case any one was unclear Dreamwalker can now be cleared all classes easily with pump action bandage gun (should be on your ah).
    Ty :-)

I've noticed with all the old tuning changes in 7.3.5 it has gotten "slightly" harder to do Dreamwalker.. not sure how it affects the Pump Action Bandage Gun but I'm interested :-)

My alternate option also with my hunter is to use the Spirit Beast pet heal which used to do it in 1 cast.

Now I'm noticing in takes 3 casts & since the ability it has a CD blah :-(

A very minor inconvenience but something to consider if anyone trying the gun thinks wtf it doesn't work fixxxttt ???
    Last edited by Jaladhjin; 01-17-2018 at 07:32 PM.

Shidu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya, I made an account just to reply to this topic. You don't have to be a hunter in order to do this. You can do it as easily as a druid with Flap and Wild Charge. Works best if you're in a spec that can roar, but I don't think a movement speed increase is really needed anyway.

Step 1:
    Start on the side that you used to jump down with Glider.
    Step 2:
    Roar, go into Chicken form, run, jump out and start flapping.
    Step 3:
    Continue flapping until you're close to Sindragosas platform, use your Chickens Wild Charge disengage ability to alter your direction
    Step 4:
    Continue flapping to victory

Have fun flappin!

8. Thanks Jaladhjin (1 members gave Thanks to Shidu for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea haven't specifically tried that but I might have to :-)

I usually do Dreamwalker with the druid since it's a little extra loot to vendor

I'm about to the point of not wasting any time anymore & saving my IDs a Lich though if I ever try to figure that out.. lol

Eldina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool method.

This might be obvious but you can also skip it with a Demon Hunter. You can just simply glide through the wall down to Sindragosa.

If your class cant glide down directly to Sindragosa you can still skip Dreamwalker (if you are Engineering but not a healer) use the Gnomish Cloaking Device trinket and run through the boss and then use the trinket which gives invis + drops combat. You'll reset the boss and then you can go down the elevator. You still need to do the Nerubian gauntlet tho.
    I've managed to sneak past the liches a couple of times but it's gimmicky on my Warrior, heroic leaping on a specific spot usually does the trick, you can kind of jump through one of the pillars on each side.

11. Thanks Jaladhjin (1 members gave Thanks to Eldina for this useful post)
    Limes's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    68/44
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eldina View Post
    If your class cant glide down directly to Sindragosa you can still skip Dreamwalker (if you are Engineering but not a healer) use the Gnomish Cloaking Device trinket and run through the boss and then use the trinket which gives invis + drops combat. You'll reset the boss and then you can go down the elevator. You still need to do the Nerubian gauntlet tho.
    I've managed to sneak past the liches a couple of times but it's gimmicky on my Warrior, heroic leaping on a specific spot usually does the trick, you can kind of jump through one of the pillars on each side.
    Just run along the edge of the room. They won't aggro. No need for anything special.