Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minor exploit! Fly higher than normally possible. (MONKS AND DRUIDS ONLY).

After defeating Argus in Antorus you can see Gorshalach (Sargeras sword) in Silithus which many of you already know and have seen for yourself, however, if you fly up along it keeping close to the sword itself you can bypass the ceiling and fly super high (I am yet to test exactly how high you can go, but I currently can't see anything down below from where I am).

It's nothing fantastic, but I figured some of you guys might enjoy this if it hasn't been posted already. I spent some minutes flying up and I timed how long it took me to fall to my death which was 3 minutes 55 seconds from where I decided was high enough.

Hope this interests some of you

Note: Screenshot is added to show how high I was even though you can't really see much from up there.

Edit: If you're a Druid like myself, once you come out of your flying form above the ceiling, you cannot go back into it until you fall below the ceiling. The same isn't true for Monks in Zen Flight as you can shift back into your Zen Flight after exiting it even when you're still above the ceiling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minor exploit! Fly higher than normally possible. (MONKS AND DRUIDS ONLY).-wowscrnshot_011318_013049-jpg  
    Last edited by Resley; 01-13-2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Additional information.

Minor exploit! Fly higher than normally possible. (MONKS AND DRUIDS ONLY).
  2. Thanks jaczar, neuron, Nyarly, advanta (4 members gave Thanks to Resley for this useful post)
    neuron's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minor but funny. Gonna try it out!

4. Thanks Resley (1 members gave Thanks to neuron for this useful post)
    Resley's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I hope you have as much fun with it as I did

[TRG]Semi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm not mistaken, only Druids and Monks with Zen Flight will be able to continue flying.

The reason being is because they've made it to where if you're above the skybox on a flying mount, you'll be instantly dismounted. I don't know when they added this change, but I've tested this a few months back.

There's a way to pass the skybox normally, which would be to go under something, (aka some place with a small ceiling where your character can't jump) and use a growth potion, then afterwards mount up on your flying mount and go to the skybox. Upon reaching the very top where your mount can't go any higher, you could log out and log back in. Upon logging in your characters hitbox would be adjusted with the potion affect, and you'd be able to fly up and pass the skybox.

As I said though, once flying up above it you'd be dismounted, yet with a druid or monk with Zen Flight, you'd still be able to continue flying up. Funny thing is, it's true that if you exit Flight Form as a druid above skybox you won't be able to go back into it, but if a monk cancels Zen Flight above skybox he's able to use it again.

You can test it yourself too about the flying mounts, you'll notice you aren't able to mount on any flying mounts above the skybox, (they will be greyed out as if inside a building) and it will say you can't mount here.

Should change the title for druids and monks only. :v
    Last edited by [TRG]Semi; 01-13-2018 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Grammar correction

7. Thanks Resley (1 members gave Thanks to [TRG]Semi for this useful post)
    Resley's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow. I didn't know this. I will change it right away. Thank you for letting me know

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be able to fly insanely high out of bounds deepholm!
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.