0/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bypass priest class hall items expiration timer

Didnt find a similar thread so I give it a try.

Once you train the altars of blessing class hall talent, priests can receive an item from either the light or shadow well once a day. These items expire after 18 hours. But if you open the wells and then close the loot window you get the items later through mail. This allows you to store all of the items up to 30 days. It bypasses the unique items mechanic and the expiration timer.

Bypass priest class hall items expiration timer
  2. Thanks Hazzbazzy, Nyarly, jaczar, advanta (4 members gave Thanks to Zazs for this useful post)
    [TRG]Semi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it was posted here or not, but I do remember advanta/archvaldor making a video some time ago and one of the clips was of a priest order hall item and it's amazing uses in WPvP and in the open world.

It involved the items Vial of Pure Light which spawned a Lightspawn, and the Shadow variant of this which spawned a Faceless creature. These mobs have high amounts of health and hit for a ton, and in his video he showed that opening the wells and not looting them would cause it to go to your mailbox, and you could hoard a bunch of those items and summon them all at once to obtain a large following of mobs who follow and protect you for 10 minutes.

Up to him if he wants to call repost or not.

4. Thanks The.Ashbringer (1 members gave Thanks to [TRG]Semi for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [TRG]Semi View Post
    Not sure if it was posted here or not, but I do remember advanta/archvaldor making a video some time ago and one of the clips was of a priest order hall item and it's amazing uses in WPvP and in the open world.

It involved the items Vial of Pure Light which spawned a Lightspawn, and the Shadow variant of this which spawned a Faceless creature. These mobs have high amounts of health and hit for a ton, and in his video he showed that opening the wells and not looting them would cause it to go to your mailbox, and you could hoard a bunch of those items and summon them all at once to obtain a large following of mobs who follow and protect you for 10 minutes.

What is it with you people and trying to suck up to people?
    How about you just appreciate the contribution and not instantly go "OMG TIS IZ ARCHVALDORS TRICK"

Ty for contribution OP.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

6. Thanks Romath (1 members gave Thanks to Hazzbazzy for this useful post)
    timurkilic1@hotmail.com's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    How about you just appreciate the contribution and not instantly go "OMG TIS IZ ARCHVALDORS TRICK"

Ty for contribution OP.
    Well, it's known and posting known thing but smaller part of it is still, I believe, considered a repost. Since archvaldor said you're one the good exploiters out there, I believe you'll have "balls" to accept the fact and just delete the post.

Have a nice one, and thanks for contribution.

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did indeed put it in a video (Top 10 Ranked Classes For Exploits And Creative Game Mechanics, Best Class Abilities Legion 7.25 - YouTube) and posted it here.

That said you can tell from the detail of the post that Zazs came up with it independently so I'm very happy to let it go. Also I didn't cover the other items, just the faceless ones.

You can in theory build up an army of faceless ones. Pity it doesn't work in Kalimdor/EK, I'd love to unleash a ton of them on Orgimmar./Stormwind.

Btw I understand Hazzy's frustration but the rules exists for a good reason: I think it is important to have them to prevent newer/less popular contributors developing an exploit and then having them cynically used by others to grind rep.
    Last edited by advanta; 01-27-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

9. Thanks Hazzbazzy (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    [TRG]Semi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty for contribution OP.
    I wasn't sucking up to anyone, I was simply addressing the fact that it's been seen somewhere else. I didn't say he should remove it, I didn't call it a repost because like Archvaldor said, it comes down to whether someone found it independently or not. I'm not saying he didn't find it independently, I even said at the end it was up to him to decide if that was the case.

Take a chill pill man. No one's trying to ruin anyone's post. It's good to address if something has been seen or not, not whether something should be removed or not which I get your frustration from, but that's not my intention.

The.Ashbringer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty for contribution OP.
    Absolutely. Although it's good to always credit the right people, I am afraid too much of it would cause people to just not share anything anymore out of fear of embarrassment.

Advanta follows this forum regularly. I do strongly believe he is perfectly capable of saying if something is his work or not without someone's help. This doesn't need to be policed. Otherwise, make it the responsibility of those running Ownedcore to dedicate some folks for credit validations.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I did indeed put it in a video (Top 10 Ranked Classes For Exploits And Creative Game Mechanics, Best Class Abilities Legion 7.25 - YouTube) and posted it here.

That said you can tell from the detail of the post that Zazs came up with it independently so I'm very happy to let it go. Also I didn't cover the other items, just the faceless ones.

You can in theory build up an army of faceless ones. Pity it doesn't work in Kalimdor/EK, I'd love to unleash a ton of them on Orgimmar./Stormwind.

Btw I understand Hazzy's frustration but the rules exists for a good reason: I think it is important to have them to prevent newer/less popular contributors developing an exploit and then having them cynically used by others to grind rep.
    It's not the rules that bother me, it's just the fact that if people are going to call repost on someones contribution, they should at least provide a link or some evidence.

My other problem currently is with your patreon system; if anyone now posts anything thats on your patron to OC, they will get called out for it, even if they found on it on their own.
    I have nothing against the patreon, I can just see the evident side affects, and they have been demonstrated in the last couple of postings.

I wasn't sucking up to anyone, I was simply addressing the fact that it's been seen somewhere else. I didn't say he should remove it, I didn't call it a repost because like Archvaldor said, it comes down to whether someone found it independently or not. I'm not saying he didn't find it independently, I even said at the end it was up to him to decide if that was the case.

Take a chill pill man. No one's trying to ruin anyone's post. It's good to address if something has been seen or not, not whether something should be removed or not which I get your frustration from, but that's not my intention.
    As for this, none of your comment was constructive to OP.
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 01-28-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Zazs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I need to clarify some things.

- Yes, Im aware that archvaldor posts videos on youtube. I found his channel about three weeks ago but I havent watched all of his videos. Just the ones from the last month, not earlier ones because I assumed blizzard fixed most of them anyway already. And the videos I watched didnt involve this one. Otherwise I would not have posted it because it would be a repost.
    - This exploit I found out with my own priest.
    - I have no need to steal anything. I dont do this for attention or fame. I do this because it increases fun. Blizzard nerfs enough of it. I posted a few exploits here in the last years and dont see a point in reposting things as I dont like lazy reposts myself. I was suprised I was unable to find this particular exploit with the search.
    - Yes, its possible that things you read here have been posted somewhere else before. That doesnt mean someone stole anything from anyone. Especially when its posted on youtube. This game has enough exploits for more than one person to find.
    - If it is a repost then I remove it. If someone can find the post that I was unable to find here.

Happy exploiting.

14. Thanks The.Ashbringer, advanta (2 members gave Thanks to Zazs for this useful post)
    JD408's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty for contribution OP.
    Cause if they make youtube videos then they must be the originators of everything