Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion Flying - Complete Kirin Tor WQs (Like the Wind/Magic of Flight)

EDIT: My thread is a repost, didn't check before making it (though this one is a bit more in-depth) - Like the Wind the easy way

This is a rather minor exploit, but currently if you have Legion flying unlocked, you can complete the Like the Wind and The Magic of Flight world quests while on a flying mount.

With Like the Wind, simply fly down to Archmage Kesalon to start the quest/reveal the circles & traps in the air. You'll be given the vehicle bar with the regular spells you'd use, but can just fly to the end point to complete it.

For The Magic of Flight, fly into Kesalon's circle to start it, then fly to the object and right click it. This will dismount you, however the cast will continue while you fall and finish through, completing the quest.

***I did these in Suramar, but am assuming this would work the same when those two quests are active in other zones.
    Last edited by Touch of Anarchy; 04-14-2017 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Repost edit

Legion Flying - Complete Kirin Tor WQs (Like the Wind/Magic of Flight)
    Steve3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of now, you walk right through it with your Flying mount. You don't get dismounted at all. Just fly and finish the quest in 10 sec.