0/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Razorfen Kraul, infinite respawn/loot on dropped combat

I've checked, and i couldn't seem to find any post about this, so here it is.
    For mods, If this is a repost, feel free to delete/ do whatever.

So i wanted to farm razorfen kraul for some transmog gear when i came across this blocked pathway with mobs behind it

For some reason i felt like i needed to get behind that wall.

With some clever jumping/disengaging I managed to jump the wall, and found 2 mobs standing behind it, probably more since it looks like they are standing on top of eachother.

I was only able to kill these mobs with explosive shot / Bursting shot (couldn't attack them with attacks that require a target)

when they are dead, drop combat and they will respawn again.

Don't know how usefull this is since its only around 4-6 mobs and with feign death on a 30 second cooldown, this might not be that usefull

Oh well, thought i would share, so enjoy!

Edit - How to get back out

Walk further into the area and you'll see these green vines, jump into them and they will throw you out to just before the wall (makes you lose about 10% HP though)
    Last edited by Lorddelle1; 07-31-2016 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention how to get out

Razorfen Kraul, infinite respawn/loot on dropped combat
  2. Thanks homer91, Kenneth, advanta, Mongarx, ~Z~ (5 members gave Thanks to Lorddelle1 for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1138
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great find. There's a ton of "scenery" mobs like this in dungeons. Some of them probably drop something useful.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Touch of Anarchy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the OP briefly mentioned, this is probably best done on a hunter or other class with a low cooldown on their drop-combat ability. I tried this on my mage, and what happens is when you kill the Blood-banded Razorfens, the boars that they're mounted on will target/follow you (they themselves won't be target-able nor attackable) until you drop combat with them by using an ability such as Invisibility (or Feign Death, Vanish, etc), and if you run through further in this back area, the other creatures that aren't target-able will also begin to follow and attack you should you enter their aggro range. The Blood-branded Razorfens will simply respawn immediately once you drop combat.

It's fairly easy to get into this area, as it requires a slight bit of semi-wall jumping, however when trying to get out, it's almost near impossible; I managed to do this on my mage by blinking in random spots until it teleported me up top of the door blocking the area, but obviously other classes will have trouble.

Lorddelle1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually if you go further into the back, theres these green vine thingys that throws you back to just before the wall, should probably have written that in the thread i guess

Mongarx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a way for any class with ranged abilites to farm these with a ~15 second respawn. Basically you just have to stand on one of the vines in the ceiling or on the walls. This will cause the boars to evade and reset (along with the ones that mount them) after 15 seconds.
    Screenshot of where i stand:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet