0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GM detectio

Hi all, is it possible to somehow detect GM online , if it be in the Invisible щт PTR server like wowcircle, wodempire etc... ??

GM detectio
    Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turn hack on, turn flying on, fly in orgrimmar / stormwind, make sure that a lot of players are seeing it.
    If you get banned or approached by a GM, they are mostlikely online

3. Thanks lilsniff, castiel92, IGG, NoEpicLoot, SuperKop, Plauge, zlayolon, Sklug, Kaizuken, Zokmag, artemarkantos, Remnelkins (12 members gave Thanks to Crazyhead for this useful post)
    jmulhern345help's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    8/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is in the wrong section, but i will answer this.

If you are talking about a private server, which i think you are. Possibly? I don't know why it would matter.

If you are talking about a live server, they are always online. They arn't bound to 1 realm anymore from what i have read. They arn't even in game usually. They use chat clients. I don't even think entry level GMs are allowed to walk around invisible. I think the higher tier ones are allowed to for investigative reasons going "outside the box". I remember seeing them walk around with a GM tag in front of botters to see if they reacted to the GM standing on the ore node or w/e. Screen caps from HB and w/e.

Have a GM in your area doesn't effect your chance of getting caught unless you are visually standing out.

Kaizuken's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crazyhead View Post
    Turn hack on, turn flying on, fly in orgrimmar / stormwind, make sure that a lot of players are seeing it.
    If you get banned or approached by a GM, they are mostlikely online

Hahahahahahahahahah