338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crysto View Post
    Just figured out a way to do this without one of those Day of the Dead items.

Firstly you need Darkmoon Seesaw - Item - World of Warcraft or something similar.

Stand at the gate and use said toy. You should be on the other side of the gate, exit toy.

Now you must use an ability that moves you a distance, for example I tested this with disengage and heroic leap.

Alt + F4 straight after using that ability. Log back in and you should have bypassed the teleport back mechanic.
    Yeah the core of this is to set yourself in motion and disconnect to bypass the teleport. Anything which sets you in motion should work.

There's literally dozens of ways to get through the gate and always have been. Off the top of my head-mammoth passenger mount, glyphed eye of kilrogg port,
    mushroom chair, shadowstep, darkmoon chair etc.. The teleport has always been the problem.

For the second part the most accessible way is probably jump + goblin glider (these are sold on the ah now, they are no longer exclusive to engineers and cost only a few gold per consumable). I will test this later.
    Last edited by advanta; 12-22-2015 at 10:07 PM.

Arathi Basin early start (6.2.3)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razor33 View Post
    Hmm i smell few banns But big advantage in Arathi BG indeed ) + Rep from me
    Not quite so much since they changed it so the flags only spawn a reasonable time after the gate is open.

What you can still do is charge the enemy team at their base and hold them up for as long as possible. Even if you only
    last a few seconds you'll put them in combat, which means they can't mount for an interval. That will allow your teammates
    to cap and entrench themselves in defense. My mage can hold them up for about 30 secs with iceblock etc.

It is a bit more subtle than simply capping every flag on the map before the game starts, but it is decisive with closely matched
    teams. You have to be willing to get beaten to death obviously.

If you or any one else has any better ideas I'd like to hear them.

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crysto View Post
    Just figured out a way to do this without one of those Day of the Dead items.

Firstly you need Darkmoon Seesaw - Item - World of Warcraft or something similar.

Stand at the gate and use said toy. You should be on the other side of the gate, exit toy.

Now you must use an ability that moves you a distance, for example I tested this with disengage and heroic leap.

Alt + F4 straight after using that ability. Log back in and you should have bypassed the teleport back mechanic.
    This in my opinion is huger honestly. The item is just much more obtainable and if not fixed for awhile, it can be obtained soon pretty quickly and made available to all.

Anyways @OP, amazing find man, haven't found any early start in months so full rep for that

4. Thanks spammero (1 members gave Thanks to Augury13 for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before people start spamming "alternative items" they've found, lemme just say that getting through the AB gate, or any other "flexible" doodad can be done with any sort of item that is usually put down in front of you, and/or propels you in forward. A couple of examples include the Mushroom Chair, Darkmoon Tigers, Wild Charge (Travel Form), Winter Veil Cushions, Crashin' Thrashin' Racer charges, Day of the Dead costume jumps, Warrior leap, and the Warlock leap.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Jysticim's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty cool, but people should ask them selves why they get ported after the gate and how that works. Then that would lead to much bigger exploits then this....lol

Leniox's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sed- I hardly think this is working as intended. As a past exploiter, the ability of a item that allows you to bypass a wall you should not normally bypass is NOT intended by blizzard developers. The item is working as intended, the the use is definitely an exploit. Nice find for sure. Too bad they took away the flags in the beginning?? Thats upsetting.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leniox View Post
    @sed- I hardly think this is working as intended. As a past exploiter, the ability of a item that allows you to bypass a wall you should not normally bypass is NOT intended by blizzard developers. The item is working as intended, the the use is definitely an exploit. Nice find for sure. Too bad they took away the flags in the beginning?? Thats upsetting.
    try actually reading my post and the one i quoted before calling me out ^.^
    Last edited by sed-; 12-25-2015 at 11:39 AM.

9. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to sed- for this useful post)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12