Using the same raid lockout Every Week to farm rare mounts! No Second Account Needed! menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    parkmensch2003's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zxfgcfg View Post
    Any way this would work for a 1 boss raid, like Onynia's Lair? Since you can't really create a lockout there...
    Seriously? -.- Why would you do that with a Raid where only one Boss is...

Using the same raid lockout Every Week to farm rare mounts! No Second Account Needed!
    Pagemaster1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all i have to thank you sooo much!!

It comes a little bit late but it saves so much hours of my lifetime! I've spend about 3000 hours the last years to farm mounts, now i will save a few hundred hours for sure.
    Im not very lucky with mount drops ;-)

Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    ... It doesn't give you unlimited kills a week per toon. You still only get 1 kill per toon per week. This just makes it possible so you, without anyone else's help, can run your entire alt-army through that same saved boss and do this every single week, indefinitely, without having to reclear an instance up to that boss (at least til Blizz fixes this, but let's hope that takes a while lol).
    I don't understand this quote, i got unlimted kills per toons per week. I just clear for example ICC25 with one character, this character shares the ID to all my 16 Level 100 toons.
    I don't have to disband the group or something else i just wait till the client makes the current logged in character to the leader.

This is really really awesome, the last weeks i've spend my whole weekend 30-35 hours to farm these raids over and over again, now i just need about 2 hours.

Dude i love you for sharing that and the one who found it out.

Cheers,
    Pagemaster

3. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to Pagemaster1988 for this useful post)
    Doomevony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pagemaster1988 View Post
    First of all i have to thank you sooo much!!

It comes a little bit late but it saves so much hours of my lifetime! I've spend about 3000 hours the last years to farm mounts, now i will save a few hundred hours for sure.
    Im not very lucky with mount drops ;-)

I don't understand this quote, i got unlimted kills per toons per week. I just clear for example ICC25 with one character, this character shares the ID to all my 16 Level 100 toons.
    I don't have to disband the group or something else i just wait till the client makes the current logged in character to the leader.

This is really really awesome, the last weeks i've spend my whole weekend 30-35 hours to farm these raids over and over again, now i just need about 2 hours.

Dude i love you for sharing that and the one who found it out.

Cheers,
    Pagemaster
    What was said was that you CANNOT use this method to get more than 1 kill per toon per week, it just saves time clearing the instance up to the boss you are trying to farm. You do not have "umlimited" anything, you still only get 1 kill per toon, in your case apparently 16, but that's hardly unlimited.

As for getting saved on characters who are sharing lockouts, I had this happen EVERY TIME I tried saving a kara opera lockout on an alt. The alt would get saved by killing a boss, then be completely out of instance and offline when my main killed the event solo. Every time I did this, the alt had no opera event, event though the alt's raid ID said it was still available.

5. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to Doomevony for this useful post)
    TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you avoid being ported to GY after disbanding group?

7. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to TommyT for this useful post)
    xHearts's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Uninvite the offline alt, don't leave party.

9. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to xHearts for this useful post)
    TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xHearts View Post
    Uninvite the offline alt, don't leave party.
    Thanks but i just left party just before boss died and it had same affect

11. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to TommyT for this useful post)
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    You don't have to disband the group. You can kill the boss with the offline "Saved" toon in the group.

13. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to Sklug for this useful post)
    enis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not good at all, with this way, you can never kill the boss with 1 of ur alts because has has to stay saved till to the boss all the time so he can share it. (unless you can share this to a low lvl alt like level 20 or something.) can someone try and confirm this please, i really think it wont work.

i'd rather quickly kill all the bosses till yog saron rather then leaving 1 of my lvl 100s out all the time which decreases my chance to get the mmimiron mount.

it's not a good idea at all. i have 4 lvl 100s, id rather kill yogg with all 4 all the time instead of 3.

pretty stupid idea really.

CreeperDeath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    7/50
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enis View Post
    Not good at all, with this way, you can never kill the boss with 1 of ur alts because has has to stay saved till to the boss all the time so he can share it. (unless you can share this to a low lvl alt like level 20 or something.) can someone try and confirm this please, i really think it wont work.

i'd rather quickly kill all the bosses till yog saron rather then leaving 1 of my lvl 100s out all the time which decreases my chance to get the mmimiron mount.

it's not a good idea at all. i have 4 lvl 100s, id rather kill yogg with all 4 all the time instead of 3.

I'd rather skip every boss except on one alt then having to do these raids again. So no the idea isn't stupid, and we're all waiting for you to share your fantastic idea, since you're leeching since 2007...
    Did it ever happened to you, when you're smoking a cigarette and you try to get it out from your mouth but your lips are so dry that your fingers go to the fire instead because the cigarette is stuck on your lips?

16. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to CreeperDeath for this useful post)
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL this has to be a troll...Let's see, I have 7 lvl 100s so far. What would I rather do, Completely clear Uld 7 times to Yogg? Or, should I just clear 1 time, then share with all my alts now and til forever. I can't figure out what's more time saving...

With that being said, this guy fails to miss an important thing. If he wants to kill it on all his alts, what's stopping him? All he has to do is still just clear on 1 to yogg, then share with ALL of his alts, then come back to his saved toon and get his last kill in. Then just do another clear again next week, even though that kind of defeats the purpose...
    Last edited by Sklug; 02-14-2015 at 01:10 AM.

18. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to Sklug for this useful post)
    enis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i rarely logon to the site, so not a leecher.

as for your idea, ur idea sucks but sklug's is ok, if we will be able to clear it with all alts.

as you know mount drop rates r very low, so not being able to kill yogg even in 1 out of 3 is a big loss.

badpope's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/24
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i rarely logon to the site, so not a leecher.

as for your idea, ur idea sucks but sklug's is ok, if we will be able to clear it with all alts.

as you know mount drop rates r very low, so not being able to kill yogg even in 1 out of 3 is a big loss.
    Troll much..?

Maybe his 'idea' is actually just enlightening people to an exploit..

Maybe his 'idea' is not for people that have 3 max level chars like you. Also, you could get the mount on your second char using the 3rd one to skip bosses on the second. That means you saved time so how would that be a bad idea? And another thing. Doing it 2 times or doing it 100 times would be the same chance 'each time' for the mount. So your logic with doing it with one less char only makes sense if you are 'unlucky'.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raid lockouts rest today, yay! Time to do it again!
    Last edited by Sklug; 02-17-2015 at 11:51 AM.

22. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to Sklug for this useful post)
    QtDemon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    50/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked great with Firelands.

+++ thanks for sharing.

24. Thanks Yoggek (1 members gave Thanks to QtDemon for this useful post)
    Matshummels's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do this in Ulduar for some weeks now and it works great. But... how about Dragon Soul? I was under the impression that I couldn't clear a normal lockout up to Deathwing and then switch to heroic? Is there a way to use this method, when I want to do Deathwing only (skipping Spine, can't solo that one on most of my toons), heroic mode?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast