Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Highmaul Coliseum Acm + Title + Chest new method.

Hey OC,

Since the feather-arena leaving method doesn't work anymore leaving me in deep sour I managed to find another method to get my title / toy loot finally.

1. get into the arena with the others.
    2. before ~20-40 sec of fight starting (use /timer) do Alt-F4.
    3. wait for a good 4-5 minutes then log back in.
    4. you should still be in arena and are still hostile to the remaining players. Now you can quickly vanish with "Stealthman 54" or whatever ability you have before they realized you - or either fight with them and get at least into the 2nd place, it's up to you. (2nd place fixed, see Updates below!)
    5. If you timing the login right, and log back in when only 1-2 person left, you may ended up getting this achievement / loot in no time.

- The coliseum win is basically about how long you can survive without chasing by the others and this method nullifies the chance of getting ganked.
    - If your character is dead when you log back it's because either you have a slow PC and the character appears in the game way before your Loading Screen finishes OR you Alt-F4'd out too late, in the latter case try doing it sooner.
    - If your character is in your Hearthstone location when you log back it's because either you waited too much / the match ended up early or you've been spotted offline and kicked. Right after Alt-F4 just restart the client and wait on the character selection screen if that not solves then destroy your Hearthstone.
    - You can try to stay logged out for more, I didn't test if you've been removed from the fight when only the last man standing or not. I got success on my 1st try, there were only 2 people fighting with each others when I logged back. Guy "A" finished off guy "B" then finished me off aswell. We both got the achievement and I was the faster with looting the chest. -Acm/loot fixed, see update below.
    - If anyone calls you for cheating ask them if they never got disconnected / if their ISP never went down for minutes.

============================

- Yes, I did a search and didn't find anything about it.
    - No, I don't have elite access, don't call Repost if you can bring only Elite thread link. I can't see that.

UPDATE
    -With the recent hotfix the Arena chest can be looted only by the winner and not the 2nd place. You have to be the winner for now. The mechanism of the game brings a huge disadvantage to anyone who just logs back into arena because people gain buff stacks for each player they kill in there. You log back with 0 stacks of buff means buffed players can reshape you into a whack of omelet in no time. It's really hard to kill the buffed players but not impossible...

UPDATE #2
    It seems, also NO achievement for 2nd place anymore since the hotfix. However, this method still works for buying time in Coliseum. After you log back in, you'll have to make your own workaround (tricks) to overcome and kill the remaining buffed opponent(s) in order to win the war and get the Acm/Title/Loot.
    Last edited by Zemsta; 01-12-2015 at 06:34 AM.

Highmaul Coliseum Acm + Title + Chest new method.
    Cazki's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, gonna try this when I get home. Thanks.

Sirdots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this sounds like a great method, ill +rep ya if you can upload screen shots or a video confirming this.

p0gman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried it, Worked

Zemsta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sirdots View Post
    this sounds like a great method, ill +rep ya if you can upload screen shots or a video confirming this.
    Not exactly understand what part of this method can be screenshotted. its a simple log-out - log-in trick to buy time in the ring

never_healed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I´ve posted in the other thread some useful information on how i got my title/FoS without the feather, but still using some gimmicks.

but with the log-out/in trick here i see one problem - for every player that gets killed in the arena, each player that tagged him gets a signifcant dmg/heal buff for themselfs stacking up, so youre facing off against someone who most likely can global you in a few hits.

Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by never_healed View Post
    but with the log-out/in trick here i see one problem - for every player that gets killed in the arena, each player that tagged him gets a signifcant dmg/heal buff for themselfs stacking up, so youre facing off against someone who most likely can global you in a few hits.
    I don't see why is that a problem, since you absolutely don't need to win for the acm / loot / title, still. It's up to you trying or going stealth instantly after login. The worst case is to re-queue and wait another 5 mins anyway. big deal.

Sirdots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zemsta View Post
    Not exactly understand what part of this method can be screenshotted. its a simple log-out - log-in trick to buy time in the ring
    Well id like confirmation, download a video recording program show us with a video step by step of it working as you describe. i already have the Title / FoS/ and toy got it the first week this place was availble with the help of Swapblaster before it was nerfed.

Xrakra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was summoned to my hearthstone when i tried to connect again

Swoots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried this but for some reason when I logged back in I was in the spectator area instead of in the arena.

crizhayab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I´ve posted in the other thread some useful information on

Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swoots View Post
    I tried this but for some reason when I logged back in I was in the spectator area instead of in the arena.
    Seems the fight was already over. Try to stay logged out less amount of time then.

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just hsed me, i waited 4 minutes, logged back in and was still in group but at my hs point. There was 20 other people fighting it out still, i just couldnt teleport it. Its bit like when you dc in lfr and it sends you to your hs place.

Seems you either need some amazing timing, or its fixed so its hs's you straight off.

Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if that changes anything but I logged back to character screen right after the Alt+F4 and waited the 4.5 min there. Also this could be fixed for now, I cannot re-test because swapped my building already.

Dirtgoblin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried this and it worked perfectly. Came back in with last 2 fighting, killed them both.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast