Tansfering Items/Gold from one server to another without Paying the Transfer PRICE!! menu

User Tag List

Dasho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tansfering Items/Gold from one server to another without Paying the Transfer PRICE!!

All you need to simply do is get the money and/or items you want to give to a character on a completely different server that is linked BG wise. Then all you have to do is enter BG look for a person on your alt characters Realm and ask them to give ?? Money or ?? items to <Your Character name> and trade them. And there you go. Log onto your alt on the different server and ask for the items you traded them, say with your alt on the realm terenas to the guy on ur other alts realm Khadgar. Be careful who you trade the items/gold to though seeing as they could just take it and keep it. Be sure to give it to a higher level mainly 60 and be sure that they agreed they would give it to <Your Character Name>.

Have fun
    Dasho.

P.S. Sorry if this has been postedbefore. I have so far only seen one from getting items from horde to allaince but not from one realm to another.

Tansfering Items/Gold from one server to another without Paying the Transfer PRICE!!
    Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tansfering Items/Gold from one server to another without Paying the Transfer PRICE!!

actually tryed it? sigh..... You cant trade with people from other realms.

Tink's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tansfering Items/Gold from one server to another without Paying the Transfer PRIC

This DOESENT WORK! TEST THE EXPLOIT BEFORE POSTING IT! You can only trade conjured items in bgs so if you HAD GOT WOW AT ALL you would know that
    Aap?

Finnster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tansfering Items/Gold from one server to another without Paying the Transfer PRIC

Originally Posted by flaska
    This DOESENT WORK! TEST THE EXPLOIT BEFORE POSTING IT! You can only trade conjured items in bgs so if you HAD GOT WOW AT ALL you would know that
    lol dude calm down...

But yea, he is right, you should test them before you actualy post them.
    Im not saying you cant just post things and make yourself look like a noob, but when someone posts something like this and its such a simple fact, your bound to get flamed.

I dont mean to be rude, but Its just a heads up to test your exploits before you post them.

Ps: You cant get a list by right clicking there names, so...

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Finnster
    Ps: You cant get a list by right clicking there names, so...
    And /trade?

but yeah, test your sploits before you post them, this forum is for exploits not theorycraft

ty

Dasho, Do you remember a orc rogue called Innit, I used to play on terenas, im gonna come back when blizzard reply to my ****ing email /stress

Dasho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tansfering Items/Gold from one server to another without Paying the Transfer PRICE!!

Well I am very sorry about that but it did work for me so please do say that I don;t test before I post because I do;/ Maybe I was bugged? I remember I had a lot of lag and it was just before the servers went down for maintenence. So I am sorry for the "BIG" problem I have caused. Maybe from now on I should keep my trap shut. As far as Iknowthis shouldbe a site where people help eachother not make a big cofuffle over something that don't work for anyone else. Anywaythx to those who didnt shout at me.

P.S. the colours I have used are hopefully anti insulting so peeps canonly say nice things in replies to this.

And yes I think I remember you INNIT=D

BrightChild's Avatar I AM 100$ SERIOUS
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice find out, if this works +rep

nice find out +rep
    Last edited by BrightChild; 10-21-2006 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

thestupidguy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by frost
    nice find out, if this works +rep

nice find out +rep
    /smacks forehead

this place gets stupider and stupider each day.