Kill mobs without taking dmg - Easy rep with Shaohao - Ordon sanctuary - Ranged only menu

User Tag List

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kill mobs without taking dmg - Easy rep with Shaohao - Ordon sanctuary - Ranged only

Hey guys, this is the first exploit i found, by accident, hope some1 finds it usefull.

Requirements:

1. Char with Levitate/Slow fall (mage priest) or Engineer with Goblin Glider - Spell - World of Warcraft or ITEM or anyone who buys Golden Glider - Item - World of Warcraft ..you get the picture
    *i did it with priest

How to:

2. Go here: Picture

3. Face this way: Picture

4. Go forward, when you get dismounted immediately cast slow fall, you must land on this edge (the hard part): Picture

5. When on the edge, there are 4 or 5 mobs that u can tag: Picture

6. After you tag the mobs, they will not be able to hit you with any ability, but you can dps them as slow as u want: Picture

Spoils:

The mobs grant 22 rep each, takes aprox 1 min to kill solo.

Other issues:

Problem is the looting, cause you cannot loot from up there, and they despawn pretty quickly, 5mins or so. I did not test this, but i think engineers can use Loot-A-Rang - Item - World of Warcraft , and maybe hunters can use Glyph of Fetch - Item - World of Warcraft (altough i doubt the pet will go down to attack or fetch).
    Or you can have a friend down there who pulls the mobs to you then vanish or gets out of combat and you take aggro and kill them, then he loots. You can also Leap of Faith - Spell - World of Warcraft a friend up there to kill with you.
    Obviously this works only as ranged dps.

Enjoy this while it lasts.
    Last edited by jumperu; 09-23-2013 at 02:16 PM.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Kill mobs without taking dmg - Easy rep with Shaohao - Ordon sanctuary - Ranged only
    Fuo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen this before. Not sure if it was here or somewhere else. But this does indeed work and shouldn't be working for a long.

Would rep if I could.

Soliinari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was already doing this for my shaohao rep farming. I'm already exalted, but still, plus rep to you for posting anyway. =)

Aikeelu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice expoit and guide I'll try it today (:

Oh, you can also buy this cloak to have slow fall if you don't want to use timeless coins and you aren't mage/priest/engineer:

Skyguard's Drape - Item - World of Warcraft

Also Noggenfogger Elixir, but it's a little random:

Noggenfogger Elixir - Item - World of Warcraft

Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

tihifniz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    45/56
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your toon name is shown on the last picture, the mobs target

Barnold's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing +rep.

Question, what long does it take to get to Honored? Not long I imagine.
    I imagine this to be pretty difficult with slow fall, as you can't change direction etc etc...

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea, but this is a more remote area, and you can tag more mobs..but my bad, i did not search hard enough to see if some1 else found this, and i guess it's the same technique so if a mod thinks it's a repost feel free to delete.

Offtopic@Breaking Bad

Just saw the last episode, seems like MR. White still has some fight in him :P
    Originally Posted by tihifniz View Post
    Your toon name is shown on the last picture, the mobs target
    ty edited

Thanks for sharing +rep.

Question, what long does it take to get to Honored? Not long I imagine.
    I imagine this to be pretty difficult with slow fall, as you can't change direction etc etc...
    You can do the math since it's 22rep/mob ..

It's not that hard to get there, first time i got there 1st try by accident, second time it took 2 tries... you can cancel slowfall and reaply to adjust height ..
    Last edited by jumperu; 09-23-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not Mr White. He is Heisenberg.

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

tonykeer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weell when u are on top of building at ordon sanktuary use warlock eye when ppl grind rep and u get the rep to happened to me today when i was on building and spyed on some alliance

edit and if u use the eye to spy the areas down if u go near a rare with the eye while somone kill u get loot to no need to attack xd
    Last edited by tonykeer; 09-23-2013 at 03:37 PM.

rawrlulz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is that rare tracker addon?

Iceman631's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    small thing to note. it only works with the Kilnmasters and the rare up there that is a kilnmaster. the chanters will randomly cast on you but they evade bug. the reason the kilnmasters work is because they constantly try to charge you breaking their evade bug

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Iceman631 View Post
    small thing to note. it only works with the Kilnmasters and the rare up there that is a kilnmaster. the chanters will randomly cast on you but they evade bug. the reason the kilnmasters work is because they constantly try to charge you breaking their evade bug
    True, although most of the spawns are kilnmasters, i came across a chanter that evaded, but it was the only chanter spawn in a long line of killing

What is that rare tracker addon?
    RareCoordinator - Chat & Communication - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

Iceman631's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another note. after doing this on and off for a few days there are a few things i have come across. i mentioned the first above that only kilnmasters work for this due to their charging mechanic. but also having a second person pull them into range does not seem to work as the kilnmasters will not charge me if another person pulled and then a). dies b). vanish c). runs away to get out of combat. they will focus on you but they will not charge and since they are not trying to charge they too evade. if anybody knows of a way around the evade with second second person pulling them to your ranged i would love to hear it. i love this method for rep/coin farming but would work so much better if there was a way around this issue
    the other note is that the spawn rate on these is at least ~5+mins respawn on a full pop server and with my 553 mage i kill all that are in range (4-5 of them) and sit around doing nothing for a bit for them to start respawning. wouldnt be an issue if there was a way around the above issue

ztry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Iceman631 View Post
    another note. after doing this on and off for a few days there are a few things i have come across. i mentioned the first above that only kilnmasters work for this due to their charging mechanic. but also having a second person pull them into range does not seem to work as the kilnmasters will not charge me if another person pulled and then a). dies b). vanish c). runs away to get out of combat. they will focus on you but they will not charge and since they are not trying to charge they too evade. if anybody knows of a way around the evade with second second person pulling them to your ranged i would love to hear it. i love this method for rep/coin farming but would work so much better if there was a way around this issue
    the other note is that the spawn rate on these is at least ~5+mins respawn on a full pop server and with my 553 mage i kill all that are in range (4-5 of them) and sit around doing nothing for a bit for them to start respawning. wouldnt be an issue if there was a way around the above issue
    Might be wrong here, But it could work if a hunter uses Missdirection on you?