Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lockmaw and Augh easy achievment/kill

Hello there,
    first off i'm german ->please excuse my bad english. this is my first post i think and i hope it was not posted before.

me and my group found out how you can kill lockmaw without kiting or killing his adds! you also dont have to worry about Augh!
    the trick is that you go on the crocodile statues behind him: you can simply run behind him without starting the fight and then jump on their tail.
    two players go on each statue, one on the mouth and the other one on the stomach, because you won't get the poison on more than one player (it is beneficial if your melees step on the mouth because of their range). you'll bug the adds and they won't attack you!

if you only want to kill lockmaw, the tank has to stand between the two statues and than everybody damages lockmaw. when he is dead you run away and regenerate yourself (because augh spawns there).

if you want to get the achievment, your tank also goes on the crocodile and one other player gets on the floor with his mount and sometimes has to kite the adds (lockmaw will not reset then!). now your tank tries to get lockmaw on a position where it doesn't make damage to him (it was really time-consuming for us to find this position). if it won't work simply reset the boss (all players on the statue) and try again.
    after you have done this, you can count the adds and if it are more than 20, you just jump down and AoE them (try to stun or slow them because they do much dmg).

i hope its not so difficult to understand and here is also an image of that

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lockmaw and Augh easy achievment/kill
    Meppuh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basicly,TL;DR Jump on statue to not get hit and let adds spawn in the meanwhile....

Althoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to admit that i think this is bullshit! Your english aint bad, it`s good Oh, and about the guide, i`ll have to test this out the next chance i get and if it works i`ll come back to rep you

Aahaufen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Althoo View Post
    I have to admit that i think this is bullshit! Your english aint bad, it`s good Oh, and about the guide, i`ll have to test this out the next chance i get and if it works i`ll come back to rep you
    uh thats nice to hear, but my english teacher says something else :P

So basicly,TL;DR Jump on statue to not get hit and let adds spawn in the meanwhile....
    you're right

Althoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aahaufen View Post
    uh thats nice to hear, but my english teacher says something else :P
    The way i see it, the point here aint to have a masters degree in english to be able to post, it`s about being understood. If you had written like this; sorry english bad, no write much, understand hope... well you get the point