0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dupe Method (takes quite some time)

This looks like it'll take awhile..

unconfirmed

There is a dupe method that still works. I am going to share it with you now.

I used a dupe method that will work. there is only one drawback. It takes a while to do it. How does it work?

First you need to create a new character that has an offensive name.

Second you need to get some items that you want to dupe. get them in your bags.

Third get a friend or make an alt account to send them to. Dont send them yet.

Fourth. You need to get stuck somewhere, glicthing, whatever. I suggest the blink mage method. Blink to somewhere or wall glicth into an under part of the city.

Fifth, Throw away your hearthstone.

Sixth, log off for 24 hours so the world save updates on the server a few times to register you have the items and your at such a such location with no hearth stone.

Seventh, Page a gm for being stuck. Say you were exploring and got stuck and had no hearthstone, say you just want to go to orgrimaar. or your city your exploiting.

Eigth. When they teleport you say also you want a name change as you feel it proabably inst wise to have a name like you have. While you say that you must run to a mailbox and send your mail off.

Ninth, when you get booted for your name to get a name change, dont log back in.

Tenth, Log into your alt account, and claim those items that you sent yourself.

Eleventh, Log out, and go back to your Renaming Character.

Twelve, rename your character to something else, or offensive again so you can repeat.

Thirteenth, When you log back in you will be where your character was when you first contacted the GM. The reason is because when you get a name change it goes off where you were first contacted by the GM. It logs what you had and everything from the GM section.

Fourteenth, page a gm to get out stating you just got your namechanged and warped back to your old stuck place.

Fifthteenth, you now have your Main with the items, and your alt with the same items.

Dupe Method (takes quite some time)
    jacca's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so now abusing the GM's this is great ill type this into a macro so i can see in in gameplay... so get the most expansive item you can and dupe it like this... ok

Fizzet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do it with gold?

good i hate GMs i need a way to get back at them.

Gog123456's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Gms are just trying to do there job. Imagine wow with heaps and heaps of hackers, it would be so pathetic. I am not saying not to hack, i am saying to give GMS a brea. This is a matter of opinion, please do not take any offense

janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AKA Diablo II: LoD :P
    Hi-Jacked.