0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post all your /dump stuff here

WARDEN IS CURRENTLY SCANNING FOR THE DUMP STUFF IN PATCH-2.MPQ! DO NOT RENAME YOUR MPQS OR DO ANY OTHER 'HACKING' OF THE MPQS! You have been warned!

Sorry guys, this section is getting too flooded with the mass amounts of /dump related threads. I'll try and get some links in this post to the relevant posts about how to get it working, until then, I'll be closing the other threads to maintain some form of cleanliness here.

Please keep all your /dump specific posts IN THIS THREAD. I will be closing/deleting any new threads about it from now on.

Original thread; http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...functions.html
    3.2.0a workaround; http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...ns-3-2-0a.html

Druid/Paladin Healing macros; http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...raid-dump.html
    DK PVP macros; http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...ro-uh-pvp.html
    Mage FFB/FB Rotation macros; http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...-rotation.html

WARNING

If you are going to use this exploit (now considered a hack as it requires file edits) please run the following command in the client. This only needs to be run once;

Code:
    /console synchronizeMacros 0
    Edit:

Wrote a little hack (undetected currently) to enable all protected Lua commands via running the script through a shorter, more useful, command.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...ml#post1658742

Keep in mind, it IS a hack. But there is no spam, and you can write an addon to wrap the actual command in a slash command.
    Last edited by Apoc; 08-22-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Post all your /dump stuff here
    Notmywownameyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking of trying this workaround but im sort of afraid of the chance of getting banned, if i ONLY use it for wind shear intturpting in pvp ( not macroed into every move, just the same except harder to be faked ) do you think they will ban be or probably overlook it ?

Castseven's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Notmywownameyo View Post
    I was thinking of trying this workaround but im sort of afraid of the chance of getting banned, if i ONLY use it for wind shear intturpting in pvp ( not macroed into every move, just the same except harder to be faked ) do you think they will ban be or probably overlook it ?
    You're asking if, should you get caught, they'll let you slide because you "only used it for wind shear"?

Do you REALLY need someone to tell you the answer to that? Really?

No, they're not going to say "Awwwww, shucks, you were only cheating a little bit, I guess we can let that go, but don't let us *catch* you doing this again, /wink!!". That will never, never happen.

If you're caught you'll be banned and left to make "it's not my fault the exploit exists" posts in the Customer Service forum that will fall on deaf ears.

ronzaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect Arcane Mage Rotations

ABx3, AM:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitDebuff(\"player\",\"Arcane Blast\"); if (c=3) then CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Missiles\") else CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Blast\") end") ()
    If Arcane Blast is at 3 stacks on yourself, cast Arcane Missiles,
    Otherwise, cast Arcane Blast.

ABx3, AB/AM(if Procced): (Two macros required - Spam Arc1)

Arc1:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitDebuff(\"player\",\"Arcane Blast\"); if (c=3) then RunMacro(\"Arc2\") else CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Blast\") end") ()
    Arc2:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (UnitBuff(\"player\", \"Missile Barrage\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Missiles\" else CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Barrage\") end")()
    If Arcane Blast is at 3 stacks on yourself, then,
    --If Missile Barrage is procced, cast Arcane Missiles,
    --Otherwise, cast Arcane Barrage

ABx4, AM:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitDebuff(\"player\",\"Arcane Blast\"); if (c=4) then CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Missiles\") else CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Blast\") end") ()
    If Arcane Blast is at 4 stacks on yourself, cast Arcane Missiles,

ABx4, AB/AM(if Procced): (Two macros required - Spam Arc3)

Arc3:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitDebuff(\"player\",\"Arcane Blast\"); if (c=4) then RunMacro(\"Arc4\") else CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Blast\") end") ()
    Arc4:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (UnitBuff(\"player\", \"Missile Barrage\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Missiles\" else CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Barrage\") end")()
    If Arcane Blast is at 4 stacks on yourself, then,
    --If Missile Barrage is procced, cast Arcane Missiles,
    --Otherwise, cast Arcane Barrage

Perfect 2H Unholy DK Rotation

1: (Spam this macro)
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Frost Fever\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Icy Touch\") else RunMacro(\"2\") end")()
    2:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Blood Plague\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Plague Strike\") else RunMacro(\"3\") end")()
    3:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,c = GetRuneCooldown(\"1\") if (GetRuneType(\"1\") == 1) and (c == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Blood Strike\") else RunMacro(\"4\") end") ()
    4:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,d = GetRuneCooldown(\"2\") if (GetRuneType(\"2\") == 1) and (d == true) then CastSpellByName(\"Blood Strike\") else RunMacro(\"5\") end") ()
    5:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (UnitPower(\"player\") > 60) then RunMacro(\"6\") else RunMacro(\"7\") end") ()
    6:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Summon Gargoyle\") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Summon Gargoyle\") else CastSpellByName(\"Death Coil\") end") ()
    7:
    Code:
    /cast Scourge Strike (or Obliterate depending on spec)
    If Frost Fever isn't on target, cast Icy Touch, else
    If Blood Plague isn't on target, cast Plague Strike, else
    If Rune 1 (first from left) is a Blood Rune, cast Blood Strike, else
    If Rune 2 (second from left) is a Blood Rune, cast Blood Strike, else
    If you have 60+ runic power, then
    --If Gargoyle is off CD, cast Summon Gargoyle, else
    --Cast Death Coil
    Else, Cast Scourge Strike

These will all pretty much work for optimal DPS with just spamming the one button, apart from a few longer cooldowns. For those long cooldowns like Icy Veins, etc, just request it and I'll make it for you :P

If there's any problems with the above macros, please post the debug message or the problem itself and I'll try to fix it.

-ronzaa
    Last edited by ronzaa; 08-20-2009 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Correctly identified AB as debuff

Anotherfox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already did that Apoc :P

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/ui-mac...on-wip-mo.html

I still update it with the new /Dumps once I find them on the board

Edit: Any chance to get that moved to here and stickied? I've spent ages collecting it from loads of places and editting it together and its in an obscure sub-forum :P
    Last edited by Anotherfox; 08-20-2009 at 04:44 AM.

jt12852's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support moving that thread to this forum, because although it involves both macros and addons (Blizzard's own signed DevTools addon, ironically), it has always been an exploit and is technically now a hack too since it requires file changes. (That's right, you're not just violating the ToS anymore, you're violating the EULA now, too!)

Hunterplay's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to break it to you guys. But the lastest patch fixed the /dump commands.
    Former News Team Member

jt12852's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hunterplay View Post
    Sorry to break it to you guys. But the lastest patch fixed the /dump commands.
    Happy to break it to you, Hunterplay, but after the latest patch is applied, the patch archive can simply be deleted or renamed to get back the previous version of Blizzard's DevTools addon and its /dump command.

rulebreaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe blizzard failed to patch this by writing a new lua in the mpq
    I'm sure something more permanent will come along in a major patch, seems they just put a band-aid on a gunshot wound.

Kipsor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been lurking here for too long.

Survival Hunter Priority System Macro

SPAM
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local p = ((UnitHealth(\"Target\") / UnitHealthMax(\"Target\")) * 100) if (p < 20) then RunMacro(\"KILLS\") else RunMacro(\"BA\") end") ()
    Checks if the current target is below 20% health, if so run Kill Shot macro, Otherwise run Black Arrow macro.

KILLS
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Kill Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Kill Shot\") else RunMacro(\"BA\") end") ()
    If Kill Shot is off cooldown, use it, else check Black Arrow

BA
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Black Arrow\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Black Arrow\") else RunMacro(\"EXPS\") end") ()
    If Black Arrow is off cooldown, cast it, else check Explosive Shot.

EXPS
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Explosive Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Explosive Shot\") else RunMacro(\"AIMED\") end") ()
    If Explosive Shot is off cooldown, cast it, else check Aimed Shot.

AIMED
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Aimed Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Aimed Shot\") else RunMacro(\"SRPNT\") end") ()
    If Aimed Shot is off cooldown, cast it, else check Serpent Sting.

SRPNT
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Serpent Sting\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Serpent Sting\") else CastSpellByName(\"Steady Shot\") end") ()
    Check if your Serpent Sting is up, if it isn't, cast Serpent Sting, else cast Steady Shot.

SRPNT [ALTERNATIVE]
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("local _,_,_,_,_,p,_,_,_ = (UnitDebuff(\"target\",\"Serpent Sting\") if (p < 1) then CastSpellByName(\"Serpent Sting\") else CastSpellByName(\"Steady Shot\") end") ()
    Check if your Serpent Sting is up, if it is check if it has < 1 sec left if it does, cast Serpent Sting, else cast Steady Shot. This is to account for travel time on your Serpent Sting

Good Luck and Have Fun :>

Sikas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to replace/remove perhaps the Ace Components in some addons? Other addons work fine without the Ace modules inside.

dirdir207's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone think they could make a macro that cleanses anyone in your party that is sheeped or feared, and if no one is sheeped or feared it would utilize crusader strike? I'm have a difficult time figuring out how to get it to recognize the polymorph and fear debuffs on other players and having it target them.

rulebreaker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dirdir207 View Post
    Does anyone think they could make a macro that cleanses anyone in your party that is sheeped or feared, and if no one is sheeped or feared it would utilize crusader strike? I'm have a difficult time figuring out how to get it to recognize the polymorph and fear debuffs on other players and having it target them.
    In theory this should work, I'm trying to find an account I can test it on.

Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (UnitDebuff(\"party\", \"polymorph\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Cleanse\") end")()
    Change the code from if not UnitDebuff to just UnitDebuff

Changed the if not UnitDebuff to just UnitDebuff
    Sorry should have caught that before I posted
    Last edited by rulebreaker; 08-20-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only different they did was this.

Truly a band-aid. When blizz actually modifies the original patch and not just tacks on an additional one that can be removed, is it possible to still modify it to our advatage? I'm only asking because I notice something like a signature file in each of the addons folders inside the MPQ.

dirdir207's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rulebreaker View Post
    In theory this should work, I'm trying to find an account I can test it on.

Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"party\", \"polymorph\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Cleanse\") end")()
    In order for it to also detect fear, in addition to polymorph do I just need to add fear in another bracket after polymorph, or do I need to write an additional "if" line.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast