0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ape hunters slave

This is my first time contributing here been a member for a way to long time without doing anything :disbelief:
    well, here it comes :

in solazar bazin you get a quest called The ape hunters slave and with it you get Goreks shackles
    Here comes the fun part:
    you can summon him everywhere in the basin, and the follow up also :
    The wasp hunters apprentice
    Gorek is also a valid target for Trics of the trade
    After you have done the quests both for The oracles and frenzyhearts you can choose what npc's you want to have with you :
    Frenzyheart:

*Goregek

*Dajik

*Zepik

Oracles:

* Lafoo

*Jaloot

* Moodle
    Hope this helps you and sorry if my english Fail
    I have tested this and it work

The ape hunters slave
    angryclown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry i just don't understand what the exploit is, what does this achieve. (As in, do the npc's attack EVERY mob you attack? And do the npc's attack the other faction if you attack them? Lots of questions unanswered).

perza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is that they attack YOUR target but you have too be in solazar basin
    I wasn't shure if this was a guide, im sorry if i posted it in wrong section

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common sense. If its a guardian it will attack anything you attack.

anarchnosis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long will the NPC stay with you? Until you leave the Basin or do they despawn on a timer?

Joeman098's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good attempt at contributing

perza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by anarchnosis View Post
    How long will the NPC stay with you? Until you leave the Basin or do they despawn on a timer?
    It have no despawn timer and it despawns when out of the basin

Chemicals's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another little fact about this:

If you take the quest with the tribe (any of these quests where u get a summoned pet) you can disband the quest and still have the item used for summoning.

I first got rep with frenzyheart, decided to switch so i disband the quest where you get Dajik the Wasp Hunter, however it left the Chalk (thing u use to summon him) in my bag.

So now i have this chalk and anytime im in the Basin i can click it to bring out a pet that fights with me while im gathering herbs or whatever even though im not on the quest line anymore. He does minimal damage really, it would take 2 or 3 mins for him to kill an opposing faction oracle guy and he has a little aura buff that gives him extra mana when i attack something.

I guess this could be useful if one of the summoning pets have an aura worth a crap ( I have not checked) or if you want a little help killing stuff while leveling there. (or u could impress your friends with your sweet new pet in Sholo 0_o )

Just disband the quest and you will keep the summoning object and have him for until u delete it.

mopyohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chemicals View Post
    another little fact about this:

If you take the quest with the tribe (any of these quests where u get a summoned pet) you can disband the quest and still have the item used for summoning.

I first got rep with frenzyheart, decided to switch so i disband the quest where you get Dajik the Wasp Hunter, however it left the Chalk (thing u use to summon him) in my bag.

So now i have this chalk and anytime im in the Basin i can click it to bring out a pet that fights with me while im gathering herbs or whatever even though im not on the quest line anymore. He does minimal damage really, it would take 2 or 3 mins for him to kill an opposing faction oracle guy and he has a little aura buff that gives him extra mana when i attack something.

I guess this could be useful if one of the summoning pets have an aura worth a crap ( I have not checked) or if you want a little help killing stuff while leveling there. (or u could impress your friends with your sweet new pet in Sholo 0_o )

Just disband the quest and you will keep the summoning object and have him for until u delete it.
    Yeah, one of the oracle guys has a buff that gives you +100% swim speed and +50% land speed (doesn't stack with mount though)

Nathanyel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These NPCs slash their summoning items are freely available after the initial chain of non-dailies (shame on you if you didn't finish those even once yet), they are mainly used for one respective daily, finding treasures for the Oracles, or aiding in capturing chickens for the Frenzyhearts (not really needed here, though)
    That they help you all around Sholazar is probably intended, see their buffs/auras and combat skills, but since this isn't 80 content, you never really need them anyway. Nice companionship while farming though, for classes without pets.

So, it's not an exploit at all. It's just a weak, free Expedition Flare without cooldown.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 02-16-2009 at 08:42 PM.

LGizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you complete all the quests, you can choose wich of the guardians you want by talking to one of them oracles. Prolly the same for Frenzyheart.