Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Death Knight] Kill your TEAMMATES in Utgarde Keep!

If you cant read titles, this is for Death Knight only. Might work with the shaman Water Walking thingy.

You have just cleared the instance Utgarde Keep in Howling Fjord, and are heading to the exit. As all of you who have done the instance know, there is a shortcut to the exit, where you have to jump down in a hole to finally land in water a very long way down.

You thought the instance was fun, but you want more! Why not screw with your group? Everyone thinks that is fun! Especially when you can tell them you did it by accident..

Where is the fun then? I will tell you. When you see your teammates jump down the hole, click the spell Path of Frost (for those who dont know, Path of Frost makes you walk on water. Even when using a mount).

When they have fallen a bit, jump down after them (or stand still on the ledge above, your choice). Since Path of Frost works for the whole group, they will be able to walk on water too. And what happens when water becomes as solid as concrete, and you come falling against it from a very high height? *Smack*

Now, if you jumped down after them, remember to Right-Click the buff icon before you hit the water yourself, otherwise you will also *smack* against the ice. If you didnt know, you can cancel your buffs with Right-Clicking on them, and that is what we are doing here. If you follow this method, you can tell your group you accidentally clicked the spell and then turned it off quickly. Thats why they died and you didnt. Unfortunately, for them, they jumped before you and got the *smack* before you could turn it off.

If you are bad at Right-Clicking buffs, if you just want to be pure evil, and you love it when your party gets angry with you, you can just stand still on the ledge above. Watching as they fall to their deaths.

Enjoy!

Quick information:
    1. Be a Death Knight
    2. Clear Utgarde Keep
    3. Head for the shortcut to the exit
    4. Make your teammates jump first
    5. Turn on your spell "Path of Frost"
    6. Watch them fall to their demise
    7. Laugh as they *smack* to the ice below

edit: This apparantly works in Azjol-Nerub too, where you jump down in water. I havent tested that myself, but it should work as good as in Utgarde!

(fyi: i havent been to this site for a long time, the forum looks totally different from what i remember. Hence, this post may or may not be in the correct forum. I advise you to not start spamming "This isnt an exploit!" "Wrong forum!" etc..

Because, your e-peen is already small and sorry, it wont get bigger when you act like that. Act as a member if you are one, not a moderator if you arent. Easy as that.
    Thanks.)
    Last edited by Pthree; 11-22-2008 at 08:28 PM.

[Death Knight] Kill your TEAMMATES in Utgarde Keep!
    shaman666's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's funny as hell hahaha
    + 1 cookie for you

FreestylerNL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Works in Azjol-Nerub at the spot where you have to jump down, tho made me laugh +rep

Pthree's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers, both of you!

Gbyrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost by me lemme get the link

Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...y-utgarde.html was placed in that section didnt think it was an exploit. there you go, probably wasnt as visually good as yours but still.
    Last edited by Gbyrd; 11-17-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Pthree's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah sorry mate. But still, my post is more informative and you ask for rep

From the same idea, I made the best out of it.

13eefcake's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahah that is pure evil xD gonna have tons of fun with that one+Rep

itachi89's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im pretty sure that it normally just puts you through the water (instead of stopping you) when you would take fall damage, tried it a few times to kill myself but it always just sends me under the water.

Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pthree View Post
    Ah sorry mate. But still, my post is more informative and you ask for rep

From the same idea, I made the best out of it.
    was just trying to get out of noob status the least you could do is rep me but whatevers whatever nice post love the colours

Pthree's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by itachi89 View Post
    Im pretty sure that it normally just puts you through the water (instead of stopping you) when you would take fall damage, tried it a few times to kill myself but it always just sends me under the water.
    Yeah, it could do just that. It works for me though, and my teammates dies when they hit the water.
    Originally Posted by Gbyrd View Post
    was just trying to get out of noob status the least you could do is rep me but whatevers whatever nice post love the colours
    If you want to get out of leecher, you need to bring some more effort to your posts. And why should I rep you? You havent given my anything, and you are stillasking for rep (which you wont get when you are asking for it). Cheers for the compliment anyways.

Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it hilarious that you blantaly acknowledge your repost but act as if your info is more right then mine. and you don't even have enough courtesy to give the original poster credit. Grats reposting ftw

Pthree's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thing is, I dont acknowledge this is a repost, since it isnt. We both made posts on the same subject, with different information in them, which of course leads to the same conclusion since it is on the same subject. Both posts are right, im not saying my information is more right than yours. I am saying i have different information than you have.

And why should I give you credit? I found this myself, and didnt even know you already had made a post about it. And you are frequently asking for rep, which makes me even more want to just ignore your post. I am not posting this so i can get rep, i am posting it to contribute. But if i get rep for it, its of course a happy bonus (which i in fact got from this).

So please, stop acting like you own this idea just because you happened to post it first. Our posts arent even the same. Stop QQ and be rep-horny, it doesnt lead anywhere.

Pyromancer's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works on other instance that has water to jump down too. I did this a few days ago while I was in Azjol-Nerub, after the second boss there's a very high place to jump down to the water. I jumped down first, turned on Path of Frost and then 4 people fell down, 3 of them died, one alive, I don't know why. He's also has aura on him too, I think he may lag or something happened that makes him didn't got aura before he hit the water but make him got it after he's already under water instead.

MaiN's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Gbyrd said, this is a repost.
    [16:15:41] Cypher: caus the CPU is a dick
    [16:16:07] kynox: CPU is mad