2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nuke Silithus Mobs

Anyway this only works in some servers, example Illidan, the gates for AQ are always open!! Thus there are a shit load of guards guarding the cenarion circle but they are friendly!!! woot!! now its time to exploit them hehe. So the main idea is to get them to fight mobs for you! So this is how we do it.

I will explain the easiest way.

1. Go east to the twilight camp. Agro the twilight keeper thing (the named mobish thing) and (you can agro what ever else you want, as many mobs as you want, just dont die) and slowly luer him to the NPCs (guards).
    2. Dont forget to attack him from time to time so he doesnt run back.
    3. After you get to the guards your gona think "wtf this guy is crazy the guards dont attack the mobs...."
    4. But.... BAMM !! the mob does a AOE thus damaging the guards, thus all of thoes 60 elite guards smash the mobs into lil pieces!
    5. Woot you get a shit load of loot and shit load of exp.
    ---fin

Okay now the ups and downs...
    I dont understand this but maybe someone can explane, once i agrod like 10 guys there and guards goot them, i some nice exp but not 100 of it, as in i got exp for some kills and not for others, and it was the same with the loot. Im pretty sure all u gota do is damage them just a bit but im not entirely sure. so thats why im not saying that for 100%...

We lured a medium summon there 2 times, "Wind Stone" and the guards smashed it into pieces.... one time we got the loot one time it was unlootable... so im confused on that part...

If someone can do some more testing find out a bit more detailed on when and why you do and dont get the loot that would help us out alot.

*x*X*x*X*x**x*X*x*X*x**x*X*x*X*x*
    You cant agro ANY mob just there. They have to AOE if the mobs you agro there to the guards dont AOE, then your doomed... So be carful...
    *x*X*x*X*x**x*X*x*X*x**x*X*x*X*x*

After we get some more info on the loot i wana try a "Greater Windstone" summone and lure them to the mobs hehe... but even if i do get the loot im 100% sure some one will report me lol so idk about that yet...

And this also works with the "Elite" Twilight guy that drops the 10+ Texts... just lure them to the guards... He does mass fear... And BAMM hes dead.

(((())))This only works on the servers that the guards for AW are up(((())))

Nuke Silithus Mobs
  2. Thanks oxantor, Augury13 (2 members gave Thanks to Matt for this useful post)
    oxantor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice finding

burbigo1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing this with us, could be really interesting.
    Last edited by burbigo1; 02-16-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a post from 2006 like what?
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    This is a post from 2006 like what?
    It's old as all hell but applies now that AQ opening is coming soon to classic.