2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another AH Money Maker

Over the last week I've made over 300g using this strat but for the most part it depends on the overall economy of your server. It also relies heavily on the total laziness of most people to do their research. I primarily used the Ace of Warlords as my source of income but there are quite a few other items that will work for this strat. On my server the average price for the Ace is 8g on the Alliance AH. But if you take the item and put it on Gadgetzan AH you can get a much higher than normal rate since the overall pool for that AH is much smaller and it seems that the item is even more rare. I've sold 9 Aces now for around 35-45g each. I actually have 3 characters there at the AH. I will put 2 Aces up for around 70g buyout and the 3rd up for 35g with no buyout. I normally have a bid within the first 30 minutes and I have yet to go without selling it. The main reason that this works so well is that most people won't even bothering to research the price, they simply see a deal with the one item being almost half the price of the other 2.

Another AH Money Maker
    janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Another AH Money Maker

This your own sploit or, is it copied, because if its your own, I wanna ask, how long ago you do it?
    Hi-Jacked.

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by janzi9
    This your own sploit or, is it copied, because if its your own, I wanna ask, how long ago you do it?
    this isn't much of a sploit.. as it is a way of reverse engineering the market, sometimes people choose to buyout items, head over to the gadgetzan AH and charge a ridiculous fee for it to trick their own faction members into thinking its camped out by the opposite faction and the only way to obtain the item is to buy it from them..
    this has always worked for me with all sorts of items. try it out, sometimes it just depends on your server.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another applaud. That makes 6.
    Hi-Jacked.

whensnowfalls's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=) , nicely done, another reason could be the increasing gold buyers that dont want to travel to buy it.. they want it then and there.

Despite how stupid it sounds, I know so. 1300g in a week was my highest record, how i did it? over a hundred sales on AH, what? secret.. haha, but really.. Everything!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are here to share our secrets, not keep them in hiding, using it yourself.
    Hi-Jacked.

juanschwartz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by janzi9
    We are here to share our secrets, not keep them in hiding, using it yourself.
    Yah mang.

genoism's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ban him!

all u rlly need to do is pick a highly popular item that sells all the time and buyout EVERYTHING, then resell it all at a decent price, the moment anyone puts up that item for a cheaper price, buy it out and put it back at your own price. You need to babysit at the AH to do this and have some money stashed up before you start this or at least start on an item that there isn't a lot of so u can afford it all and still have enough to buy other people's crap so u can resell it....
    Once you have enough money to control one item move on to doing another at the same time....keeping track can be difficult and its best if you can have someone in on it with you cuz when you aren't online people post cheaper stuff then you