0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bleeding Hollow - MoP PvP Server!

Bleeding Hollow is a project I am currently developing and I need some testers. this is a tournament style PvP server with a mall area in Pandaria for Alliance and Horde. Just jump in, create your character, equip the Prideful Gladiator gear, add the Enchants, Gems, Glyphs, choose your mounts, and que up for the action in Battlegrounds and Arenas or Duels.

SERVER IS CURRENTLY UP! Wasn't working for a while yesterday, but i had a buddy help me troubleshoot connectivity. All goooooood!
    Please comment if it does not let you connect to the server. I am still figuring everything out making the server public.

Registration Website: bleedinghollow-wow.servegame.com

Minimal MoP Client so you can jump right in: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wP7...ew?usp=sharing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bleeding Hollow  - MoP PvP Server!-gaming_mistsofpandaria-jpg  
    Last edited by Awesomeness2; 04-11-2022 at 07:46 AM.

Bleeding Hollow  - MoP PvP Server!