Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tournament-WoW Fresh new instant 80 server! NO PAY TO WIN

Tournament-WoW

Hello everyone, I would like to present you with tournament wow instant 80. The server was created some time ago also begins to advertise me as a player I think that the server is certainly better than one instant 80 server which focuses mainly on buying items. The server has a no pay to win rule, so you don't have to buy items such as SM! you can get them completely for free. Let's also start discussing the advantages of the server.

- Rated 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 3v3 SoloQueue

- Professional Anti-Cheat!

- PvP Swiat and Duel zone

- Automatic group search for 2v2!

- Clean and easy to use Bug Tracker

- Experienced administration, I checked it personally, also very nice and helpful

- Transmogi

- Normal items with icc 25 n to start! including dbw and sts

- Teleport zone

- Icc all barefoot flashes, there will also be an activity for pve players!

- Various types of dungeons

- Npc with a great number of possibilities such as remove combat spell buff or even change faction name etc.

- Quick character outfits for very active players

- Various types of events, nice prizes and much more, I would have run out of time to describe it all

the only drawback is the forum, which is still under construction and at the moment, problems such as bugs or others must be reported in the ticket or discord. Open recruitment for moderator or web master. I think that the time in which the administration took part in the donation panel was offered only and only sma speaks for itself that this server is created so that players can show what they can afford. The same sma, as I wrote earlier, can be obtained by playing god!

Server page: Tournament-WoW 3.3.5 Instant 80

Account registration: Register - Tournament-WoW 3.3.5 Instant 80

I cordially invite you to the game, I hope you will decide to evaluate and check the server yourself.

Tournament-WoW Fresh new instant 80 server! NO PAY TO WIN