Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I85 Cataclysm PVP Server (BETA)

Welcome to Emulous-WoW!
    We are currently in a very small open beta phase which we hope will help players connect with our staff and future players whilst creating a feel for the server. We are focused on all player experience and want real feedback that will help improve our server as much as possible.

We are a freshly developed 4.3.4 I85 server with hopes of rekindling cataclysm pvp with a tournament-like feel. We want to establish ourselves as a top pvp server with unique features that sets us apart from every other server.
    Some features that set us apart include:

Σ Instant 85 with full cataclysmic gear/t13 on start to establish the tournament feeling ( STRAIGHT TO PVP )
    Σ VIP functions for cosmetic gains only(NO PAY TO WIN!) - in progress
    Σ Increased conquest resets and future dailies for conquest/honor for rewards
    Σ Tol barad will be reworked and modified for valuable rewards - in progress
    Σ Solo Q NPCS & Instant NPCS to get you right into the game!
    Σ Very experienced PvP staff dedicated to correcting class functions and balancing to match server pace
    Σ Arena Seasons with future rewards such as: cash prize, season gladiator titles & rewards
    Σ Valuable honor / conquest rewards to encourage battlegrounds and arenas
    Σ Rated Battlegrounds implementation with working achievements, rewards for achievement status - in progress
    Σ 24/7 support on discord
    Σ MORE TO COME BASED OFF PLAYER SUGGESTIONS !!!

We hope to expand our player base and plan to listen to the constructive feedback and support of our players, and will use that to improve our server gameplay to the upmost of our ability.
    We want to provide a stable, balanced, fun place for you and your friends to PVP on while also having a fun, dynamic progression experience.
    All players are welcome!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCORD FOR MORE INFO

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I85 Cataclysm PVP Server (BETA)-download-png  

I85 Cataclysm PVP Server (BETA)