0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOTLK - Custom Expansion Beta Testing

Hi, I'm creating my own custom expansion. The world will challenge adventurers to do end game content for every expansion to make it to the new level cap of 100. Mob Health has been increased. Tier 3 is available through quests to do vanilla raids. A new island is under-development for 90-100 content. While 80-90 content will take place on the mainland in Hyjal and other newly accessible regions of the map. I want to see how raiding needs to be tuned between 60-70 for WOTLK gear and stats. I've added alternate sets for classes and specs not taken into consideration during vanilla. I've also added Helm and Pants heirlooms for most specs. I'm not to the point to test out 80-100 content, but I want to test out how a guild of 25-50 people does with changes to mob difficulty in levelling and doing end game content for each expansion.

Realmlist: alyssawow.servegame.com

There is a patch download on the mainpage for patch 4. It'll be updated as I build new things.
    If you want to work with me to test, or maybe even help program new things. Hit me up.

WOTLK - Custom Expansion Beta Testing