0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Endless TBC

Realmlist: set realmlist logon.endless.gg

Discord: Endless.gg

Endless is launching a progressive Burning Crusade realm Sunstrider in Q1 of 2020.

Realm type: PvP
    Patch: 2.4.3
    Rates: x5 XP, x1 all other rates
    PvE: Increased content difficulty
    PvP: Quality of life and small balance changes
    We're focusing on key elements of the expansion — Outland and endgame activities and making sure the gameplay quality is the best it can be.

You can also expect minor changes to the game. It has been out for a very long time and careful tweaking can tremendously improve the overall enjoyment.
    We hope that the project is a good option for players who want to spend time on a game that will grow with them.

We're currently hosting a PTR on which you can try out class mechanics, dungeons, quests and just about anything else in the game!

More information:
    FAQ | Endless
    About | Endless
    endlesstbc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Endless TBC-condensed_800-png  
    Last edited by Kelno; 12-03-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Endless TBC
    Aztecx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets go!

We need something like this.

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been trying this server out since Classic is basically raid log atm. Some things to note.

1) Super fun, high population and active right now

2) DC's about every 1-2 hours. You can usually reconnect within 30-60 seconds but you come back to everything around you respawned which usually means DC=Death

3) They put in Alliance perks to promote faction balance since most people choose Horde but it definitely got out of hand and now seems imbalanced. This is something they have noted though and are going to promote Horde soon they said.

4) Cash shop. Personally IDC about cash shops and this one is no different. You can buy mounts both flying/ground + soulbound 36 slot bags etc. Not really gamebreaking for the economy or anything. One downside is everything worth buying is always 1 token more than your able to buy in a certain tier of coins. This is common practice in a lot of businesses but it just feels wrong nonetheless. For example you can buy a package that gets you 34 coins but the flying mount cost 35 therefore you have to spend like $20 more Euro just to get that 1 coin.

5) Active Discord. I think this is very important for a healthy server in 2020. Staff seems to be on top of issues etc which is always nice

All in all the hype around this server is definitely carrying it. It's 5x XP so leveling is a breeze and there's people everywhere to group with and quest. Hopefully the server gets more stable. Definitely recommend playing it though if you wan't to play BC.
    Last edited by Kenneth; 03-08-2020 at 03:00 PM.

biczyz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am either unlucky or something has changed since you wrote this review, because yesterday I could not log in in for a couple of hours and today as I am writing this post I managed to log in, reached level 5 and then got a series of DCs and they constantly roll me back so I am unable to finish any quest. Killed the last mob needed for my quest, DC, back to 7/8, kill it, run to the quest giver, DC, back to 7/8.... repeat x5. I also thought that the starting zone (for the Horde) would be full of people but it's empty. I met one rogue multiboxer and as soon as I logged in I got spammed by a bot offering gold for $, and that's it. Might be my luck as once you enter their web and see the armory there are plenty of people @70 lvl.

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by biczyz View Post
    I am either unlucky or something has changed since you wrote this review, because yesterday I could not log in in for a couple of hours and today as I am writing this post I managed to log in, reached level 5 and then got a series of DCs and they constantly roll me back so I am unable to finish any quest. Killed the last mob needed for my quest, DC, back to 7/8, kill it, run to the quest giver, DC, back to 7/8.... repeat x5. I also thought that the starting zone (for the Horde) would be full of people but it's empty. I met one rogue multiboxer and as soon as I logged in I got spammed by a bot offering gold for $, and that's it. Might be my luck as once you enter their web and see the armory there are plenty of people @70 lvl.
    So I'm no admin but from what I understand as more of a casual player is that all of yesterday they were fixing bugs and fine tuning the roll out of Season 1 PVP and Kara. This might be why you were having issues. Nonetheless there are still DC's happening from time to time.

As far as Horde goes, yea its mostly ALLIANCE right now but with that being said I saw a ping on their Discord mentioning new Horde incentives so maybe it will fill up

Ddraigs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arent they using Trinity? Surprised as was told Cmangos is the best to use for TBC heck the official trinity dont use older than 3.3.3 patch unless you search for an old server which seems like a lot of work when Trinity was originally a team that moved away from Mangos and reworked mangos into what Trinity is now.

Aztecx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No point playing here.

Months before server even got released,certain people bought full epic sets,additional spell power,attack power and gm resilience bags,30 resi per bag.

Some people either have gm commands to kick people from arenas,or gm is watching over their buddies and kicking opponents

Some people get 10 epic BOE items a day as a 'drop' some people can't get single epic drop in weeks.

People already bought gold for money from GM's

GM's clearing raids for their buddies

People who donated for teleport have special group of GM's who teleport them around and who are online 24/7 seems to me

People who seems not to have any cooldown on certain abilities (hpala casting lay on hands 2 times in 5 minutes)

Blizzard Announced TBC servers.Its better to wait one year and finally start fresh without corrupt admins and gm's than to waste time on shitty private servers who's main goal is to earn money by selling power (cough) Lock in full s1 having 2500 spell dmg.