0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for beta testers for a wotlk 255 funserver

Hello everyone i've been working on a 255 fun server for a little bit and it's at a point where i'm looking for closed beta testers to give try it out and give some feedback.
    I only really need about 4/5 people right now so we can test the dungeons, world bosses, pvp etc...
    If you are interested in testing it out you can send me a pm, you'll need a wotlk client and there are some patches you will have to download( a couple GB because of custom items)
    I will be creating custom titles for the people who beta test.

Some features of the server are.
    Custom teleporter
    255 high stat funserver, starting leveling road(doesn't take long maybe about 15 mins if aoeing)
    Secondary level up system(on top of your regular level there is a passive leveling system which continues to increase stats after level 255)
    T1-10 armor crafting, dungeons drop armor and hammers at the end of the dungeon is a anvil pertaining to the current tier use 1 hammer and 1 broken armor to craft it into a regular piece.
    Retroported cata and mop item models currently I have a t11 dungeon in which the only thing that bosses drop are t11 items used to transmog.
    Custom world boss that drops a haste shirt/tabard.
    Custom starter quest to obtain a tabard/shirt with stats.
    Custom storyline short quest line. Currently upon completing it you'll receive a very good necklace and currency which will be used to buy items like statted bags and other items. There are two custom bosses to defeat to complete the quest and there's some lore. I plan on adding more quests regularly and maybe longer ones depending on the feedback on it. I might change the reward after to make the necklace unique for cb testers.

Things i plan on implementing soon.
    Custom high stat gems which will be obtainable by doing dungeons. I think this will make obtaining armor sets better as you wont feel like you have to get a new set right away.
    Mop and cata mounts/creatures.
    More quest lines if the feedback on the one implemented is good.
    Custom pvp armor and gems if feedback suggests it(i feel like pvp servers are a dime a dozen so i haven't focused on it a ton currently there is one set.
    and plenty of more things.

Thank you for reading. I'm looking forward to testing with some of you.
    Edit: looking for more people
    Last edited by heavenscent; 03-02-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Looking for beta testers for a wotlk 255 funserver
    heavenscent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    b still looking